Fanclub Marines FC

As the chief Kizaru fan, I find it suspicious every other Admiral has been seen or mentioned but him lately. Is Oda up to something or has our boy been neglected?
Maybe he'll fight Weevil next chapter

But if he doesn't then damn . Because Fujitora could very well be heading to Amazon Lily to take down Hancock , and if Fujitora is indeed heading to that then i think Ryokugyu is heading to Kuraigana to take down Mihawk

Maybe Oda wanted to make Fujitora/Ryokugyu look on par / catch up with Kizaru though , because Kizaru has more quality feats , portrayal , and hype , but then why he gave Fujitora a plaster and bandage .... :pepeke:

Hopefully Fuji will pin down everyone in Amazon Lily with his Gravity at once next chapter

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Imagine that! lmao

But it's kinda weird why she don't use her ability on bad People who are in ID for example? They would turn good and could be a Benefit to the Marines. Maybe Oda just don't want to do that...
Yeah you raise a good point. I think it would make her ability kind of watered down (sorry for the shitty pun) if Oda used her like that. Who knows, maybe they use it for special unit like. Cipher Pol or something.