Marvel fatigue

The MCU should've stopped at endgame imo

At this point it's pretty much impossible to keep up. No one wants to watch 30 movies and 5 series just to understand one movie

Plus the quality of those movies are really going down the hill because marvel is spending way too much budget

The only watchable movies and series produced by marvel are those that aren't tied that much to the rest of the MCU

The only marvel show I've watched so far is Moon Knight, and that's only because I think Moon Knight is a cool character. It was a good show.

But I have absolutely zero interest to invest hours of my time watching their other shit. I think this is how streaming services are supposed to work. They pump out as much content as possible trying to hit all the right demographics and everyone will have at least something they can enjoy.
Post automatically merged:

I think the big MCU movies have been pretty good. Dr Strange 2 and spider man far from home were really enjoyable.

I see how it can be daunting for newcomers to the MCU, but I'm already too invested to back out now. And it's not too much of a demand to subscribe to Disney Plus every 6 months or so and watch the latest MCU content.

I wouldn't say anything they've put out in recent years is outright bad either, it usually ranges from good to great.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Meh, I enjoy it. There's thousands of characters in the Marvel universe, and if done properly, I'd love to see more brought to life.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Eh?

Moon Knight, Loki, Spiderman, Falcon and WS were awesome series.

Dr. Strange while sucky introduced a good plotline and tied good characters to thr future of Marvel

Upcomming series look decent, not everything needs to be high tier endgame level.

Problem people have is that Marvel has continous story line which you can just watch roadmaps or story so far videos you can use to catch up

If you forcd yourself to watch every show thats on you

I personally didnt watch new hawkeye, black widow and dr. Strange movie. I read the summary

They are making too many and they are low quality compared to the past
I have not liked a single movie or tv show after endgame other than spiderman

Marvel franchise, where all it takes is a few superficial labels and style choices to convince people that something with no real substance is actually meaningful and good.

Do you think marvel is becoming greedy with its success and should realise audience will eventually feel bored at some point of time ??

There are way too many movies and TV series and it has become mandatory too watch others series .
That's how franchises work these days... when the movies start performing poorly at the box office they'll pump out less

The movies since Endgame have been trash, and I expect they'll continue to be. Now they seem to be more a device for spouting boring feminist jargon than any actual storytelling

Ms Marvel was pretty mid. Which kinda sucks as she is the first south asian character featured by the mcu.

It just feels more like disney channel shit than marvel. This show would have worked way better if it was animated. Overall, it just doesn't feel like a superhero story. I feel like this character and this show was just a diversity checklist for marvel, which kinda sucks, because there's a lot marvel could do with a south asian superhero.

The only marvel show I've watched so far is Moon Knight, and that's only because I think Moon Knight is a cool character. It was a good show.

But I have absolutely zero interest to invest hours of my time watching their other shit. I think this is how streaming services are supposed to work. They pump out as much content as possible trying to hit all the right demographics and everyone will have at least something they can enjoy.

I think the big MCU movies have been pretty good. Dr Strange 2 and spider man far from home were really enjoyable.
How would you describe Moon Knight to a non-marvel and non-comic book fan?

Thinking about watching it since it seems good from what I heard/read but Idk anything about Moon Knight.

I watched some older Marvel movies like one or two Iron Man movies, Winter Soldier, and those two vs Thanos movies so I only know the names of the top characters and their basic powers lol
I also watched Peacemaker and liked it so if it's similar in any way to it than great

Thinking about watching it since it seems good from what I heard/read but Idk anything about Moon Knight.

I watched some older Marvel movies like one or two Iron Man movies, Winter Soldier, and those two vs Thanos movies so I only know the names of the top characters and their basic powers lol
I also watched Peacemaker and liked it so if it's similar in any way to it than great
I think Moon Knight is pretty cool

Ms Marvel was pretty mid. Which kinda sucks as she is the first south asian character featured by the mcu.

It just feels more like disney channel shit than marvel. This show would have worked way better if it was animated. Overall, it just doesn't feel like a superhero story. I feel like this character and this show was just a diversity checklist for marvel, which kinda sucks, because there's a lot marvel could do with a south asian superhero.
M-she-u symptoms here

This hits the nail on the head

Batman with MPD or DID and no money