Speculations Mary Geoise was the Ancient Kingdom

Wassup everybody! My name is evil, you might know me for my "Blackbeard is an Octopus" thread and video, but today's theory is that Mary Geoise was the Ancient Kingdom. This is a long read, so here's the theory in Video Format if you wish

This all started back in July 13th, 2020. At around 2AM my time, i posted a theory on a discord server and people ever since then seemed to like it. At the time, i was rereading One Piece and after diving into chapter 295 again (this is the chapter professor clover dies)

I questioned myself... why was the Gorosei so calm about Professor Clover's Rant, until the moment he went to say the name of the ancient kingdom? That is strikingly odd, and it's definitely a clue by Oda, let me explain why. The world government has been known for silencing people. The world government wants the poneglyphs hidden and they want nothing about the void century uncovered. Remember Ohara? A bustercall was issued on that island. So many people died and this includes children, all because they studied history. If Professor Clover stated a name that wasn't relevant in today's time, nobody would piece anything together. It wouldn't be recognizable and wouldn't be a threat to the world government. Thats when it hit me. The name of the Ancient Kingdom IS relevant in today's time.

That's why they ordered to have him shot. There would be a public freakout if clover was to say "the name of the ancient kingdom is mary geoise!". People would realize that this kingdom was outright stolen from the rightful owners and leaders.

In chapter 722, According to Donquixote Doflamingo, the 20 kings from 20 countries gathered at the world's center and created one gigantic institution. "That's the current world government". Current? So there was a former world government?

We can infer due to the worldwide power of the ancient kingdom, that they were the former world government. And the creator kings, decided to take their families and live in Mary Geoise. But this begs the question, why Mary Geoise? Why an empty, deserted land? This is a misdirection by Oda. The location was specifically targeted by the World Government, not by a random chance. The kingdom, utilities and power was already[ there; it was above the redline. What the 20 kings decided to do, was raid a location for their valuables. Why build such a beautiful, powerful, advanced kingdom like Mary Geoise.... when you can just take it? Funny how the world government raids and steals just like pirates. The people already living there was also revealed to us as well....

As of chapter 1022, it is revealed by Marco, that "King" of the Beast Pirates is a part of the race, that lived above the red line. Marco explicitly states "i used to hear rumors about a certain fire conjuring race that lived on top of the red line. King of the flames huh?" So basically, the ancient kingdom had a race of people who were fire conjurers. It's very interesting, because Previous to this, we did not have canon proof anyone ever lived above the red line. For all we know, mary geoise could very well have been formed at a deserted land. Why is this significant? Because this is a piece to the puzzle, of the Ancient Kingdom. King's ancestors use to live in the Ancient Kingdom! King's race, lived ontop of the redline, and the 20 kingdoms were jealous of this worldwide power and decided to take them out.

And they wanted this raid to be hidden, that's why they wiped out King's race. King should have a vendetta against the world government, if he has any care in the world about his people. A discord user by the name of Jwop47 believes that Nika is a part of the Fire Conjuring race. I think this is plausible as well, due to who's who's dialogue. In chapter 1018 i came across something pretty peculiar.

Who's Who says that slaves in ancient times, believed a sun god would arrive to save them. I believe those slaves in ancient times, were former residents of the ancient kingdom, and that Nika, this sun god, was the leader of the fire conjuring race.

The red line is a massive, impenetrable wall, and to scale it would be no easy feat. Bringing tools up there and all this machinery would take take centuries of work. During a visit at Mary Geoise, we are also told that the trees there are manmade. That's very odd and peculiar. Was the land destroyed so bad to the point they had to get artificial manmade trees? I wonder what could've occurred for the landscape to be tarnished....😉

Onto a more miniscule note, i'm not a fan of trying to decipher silhouettes and such. But taking a look at the Ancient Kingdom's picture, the roof of the buildings and the design of the windows fits the look of mary geoise buildings. I might be looking a little too much into this, but it's pretty similar.

Do you remember how Corazon stated that the "D" people are "enemies of God"? That is a obvious hint that the the D is by fate, forever tied into being the enemy of the current world government. Rocks D. Xebec attempted to destroy the home of the celestial dragons; god valley. Luffy straight up punched a celestial dragon and caused a huge mess out of it at sabaody archipelago. The list goes on. The celestial dragons seem to believe that they are gods. Mary Geoise is stated to be the "holy land", the home of these "Gods". Not only do they enslave animals, they enslave humans as well. They treat any average townsfolk as trash. They even wear helmets in order to not breath the same air as a regular human being. It's actually quite hypocritical. You would think Gods or Holy People would spread love and joy, but it turns out they are the stereotypical idea of a pirate; an asshole. Knowing that the 20 Kings came together and took out the ancient kingdom, infers that the people of this ancient kingdom are "enemies of god" or "demons". Anyone who opposes them or has different ideals is considered wrong or evil. So therefore, the people of the "D", are the people of the Ancient Kingdom.

The Ancient Weapons are the argument used by the World Government to forbid research of the Void Century, since they fear that knowledge of the weapons could result in a global war. Do you know why? The current world government is afraid that the powers of the ancient weapons will fall into the wrong hands; not themselves. The ancient kingdom must have been wiped out with the use of these weapons. and due to the aftermath of the war, maybe thru joyboy or nika, the weapons slipped out of their hands. The gorosei is so scared of these ancient weapons... because they've used them before. Shirahoshi being Poseidon makes it harder for the WG to track and control. Pluton may be in the WG possession or destroyed, but the fact that there's blueprints of it means it could be used to destroy the redline or possibly mary geoise. As far as uranus, we're not sure if its an object or person, but if its a person, again, it's harder for them to track and control.

So let's have a quick recap:
  • There was an ancient kingdom, grandiose and prideful who were living ontop of the redline.
  • They had worldwide power and was considered the world government.
  • This ancient kingdom had people of a fire conjuring race as well.
  • 20 Kingdoms came together and eliminated the ancient kingdom and performed a genocide on this fire conjuring race.
  • Once this was complete, at the tale end of the genocide, the 20 kingdoms went to that ancient kingdom and claimed ownership, and named it Mary Geoise.
  • They also started calling themselves "Gods" and "Celestial Dragons", while referring to any lucky survivors of the ancient kingdom as "enemies of Gods".

Disclaimer: While researching images for this video, i stumbled across people with this idea before. For example, a youtuber by the name of blackleg vinsmoke and a redditor by the name of _Zokai_/. I'm sharing my take on this theory because: I have more evidence, i have a different interpretation to character dialogue & multiple newer one piece chapters are included in this theory.

TLDR

Great read, it is actually possible. Maybe one of the reason why Roger pirates were laughing so hard when they reach Laughtale was also because they learned this twist. And yess, the towers of the building in the Silhouette and in Mary Geoise is too similar.
Cheers
:cheers:

Wassup everybody! My name is evil, you might know me for my "Blackbeard is an Octopus" thread and video, but today's theory is that Mary Geoise was the Ancient Kingdom. This is a long read, so here's the theory in Video Format if you wish

This all started back in July 13th, 2020. At around 2AM my time, i posted a theory on a discord server and people ever since then seemed to like it. At the time, i was rereading One Piece and after diving into chapter 295 again (this is the chapter professor clover dies)

I questioned myself... why was the Gorosei so calm about Professor Clover's Rant, until the moment he went to say the name of the ancient kingdom? That is strikingly odd, and it's definitely a clue by Oda, let me explain why. The world government has been known for silencing people. The world government wants the poneglyphs hidden and they want nothing about the void century uncovered. Remember Ohara? A bustercall was issued on that island. So many people died and this includes children, all because they studied history. If Professor Clover stated a name that wasn't relevant in today's time, nobody would piece anything together. It wouldn't be recognizable and wouldn't be a threat to the world government. Thats when it hit me. The name of the Ancient Kingdom IS relevant in today's time.

That's why they ordered to have him shot. There would be a public freakout if clover was to say "the name of the ancient kingdom is mary geoise!". People would realize that this kingdom was outright stolen from the rightful owners and leaders.

In chapter 722, According to Donquixote Doflamingo, the 20 kings from 20 countries gathered at the world's center and created one gigantic institution. "That's the current world government". Current? So there was a former world government?

We can infer due to the worldwide power of the ancient kingdom, that they were the former world government. And the creator kings, decided to take their families and live in Mary Geoise. But this begs the question, why Mary Geoise? Why an empty, deserted land? This is a misdirection by Oda. The location was specifically targeted by the World Government, not by a random chance. The kingdom, utilities and power was already[ there; it was above the redline. What the 20 kings decided to do, was raid a location for their valuables. Why build such a beautiful, powerful, advanced kingdom like Mary Geoise.... when you can just take it? Funny how the world government raids and steals just like pirates. The people already living there was also revealed to us as well....

As of chapter 1022, it is revealed by Marco, that "King" of the Beast Pirates is a part of the race, that lived above the red line. Marco explicitly states "i used to hear rumors about a certain fire conjuring race that lived on top of the red line. King of the flames huh?" So basically, the ancient kingdom had a race of people who were fire conjurers. It's very interesting, because Previous to this, we did not have canon proof anyone ever lived above the red line. For all we know, mary geoise could very well have been formed at a deserted land. Why is this significant? Because this is a piece to the puzzle, of the Ancient Kingdom. King's ancestors use to live in the Ancient Kingdom! King's race, lived ontop of the redline, and the 20 kingdoms were jealous of this worldwide power and decided to take them out.

And they wanted this raid to be hidden, that's why they wiped out King's race. King should have a vendetta against the world government, if he has any care in the world about his people. A discord user by the name of Jwop47 believes that Nika is a part of the Fire Conjuring race. I think this is plausible as well, due to who's who's dialogue. In chapter 1018 i came across something pretty peculiar.

Who's Who says that slaves in ancient times, believed a sun god would arrive to save them. I believe those slaves in ancient times, were former residents of the ancient kingdom, and that Nika, this sun god, was the leader of the fire conjuring race.

The red line is a massive, impenetrable wall, and to scale it would be no easy feat. Bringing tools up there and all this machinery would take take centuries of work. During a visit at Mary Geoise, we are also told that the trees there are manmade. That's very odd and peculiar. Was the land destroyed so bad to the point they had to get artificial manmade trees? I wonder what could've occurred for the landscape to be tarnished....😉

Onto a more miniscule note, i'm not a fan of trying to decipher silhouettes and such. But taking a look at the Ancient Kingdom's picture, the roof of the buildings and the design of the windows fits the look of mary geoise buildings. I might be looking a little too much into this, but it's pretty similar.

Do you remember how Corazon stated that the "D" people are "enemies of God"? That is a obvious hint that the the D is by fate, forever tied into being the enemy of the current world government. Rocks D. Xebec attempted to destroy the home of the celestial dragons; god valley. Luffy straight up punched a celestial dragon and caused a huge mess out of it at sabaody archipelago. The list goes on. The celestial dragons seem to believe that they are gods. Mary Geoise is stated to be the "holy land", the home of these "Gods". Not only do they enslave animals, they enslave humans as well. They treat any average townsfolk as trash. They even wear helmets in order to not breath the same air as a regular human being. It's actually quite hypocritical. You would think Gods or Holy People would spread love and joy, but it turns out they are the stereotypical idea of a pirate; an asshole. Knowing that the 20 Kings came together and took out the ancient kingdom, infers that the people of this ancient kingdom are "enemies of god" or "demons". Anyone who opposes them or has different ideals is considered wrong or evil. So therefore, the people of the "D", are the people of the Ancient Kingdom.

The Ancient Weapons are the argument used by the World Government to forbid research of the Void Century, since they fear that knowledge of the weapons could result in a global war. Do you know why? The current world government is afraid that the powers of the ancient weapons will fall into the wrong hands; not themselves. The ancient kingdom must have been wiped out with the use of these weapons. and due to the aftermath of the war, maybe thru joyboy or nika, the weapons slipped out of their hands. The gorosei is so scared of these ancient weapons... because they've used them before. Shirahoshi being Poseidon makes it harder for the WG to track and control. Pluton may be in the WG possession or destroyed, but the fact that there's blueprints of it means it could be used to destroy the redline or possibly mary geoise. As far as uranus, we're not sure if its an object or person, but if its a person, again, it's harder for them to track and control.

So let's have a quick recap:
  • There was an ancient kingdom, grandiose and prideful who were living ontop of the redline.
  • They had worldwide power and was considered the world government.
  • This ancient kingdom had people of a fire conjuring race as well.
  • 20 Kingdoms came together and eliminated the ancient kingdom and performed a genocide on this fire conjuring race.
  • Once this was complete, at the tale end of the genocide, the 20 kingdoms went to that ancient kingdom and claimed ownership, and named it Mary Geoise.
  • They also started calling themselves "Gods" and "Celestial Dragons", while referring to any lucky survivors of the ancient kingdom as "enemies of Gods".

Disclaimer: While researching images for this video, i stumbled across people with this idea before. For example, a youtuber by the name of blackleg vinsmoke and a redditor by the name of _Zokai_/. I'm sharing my take on this theory because: I have more evidence, i have a different interpretation to character dialogue & multiple newer one piece chapters are included in this theory.

TLDR
Nice theory that has a lot of interesting points. I didn't hear of it before, good job :cheers:

B

Ballel

Great, this theory ties in very well with the theory about the ancient kingdom being located in Jaya and Mary Geoise's location being in the empty place of the 'skull'.

People conquering a country and building their own capital on top of the old capital happened a lot in history, so I can see this theory coming true.

Great read, it is actually possible. Maybe one of the reason why Roger pirates were laughing so hard when they reach Laughtale was also because they learned this twist. And yess, the towers of the building in the Silhouette and in Mary Geoise is too similar.
Cheers
:cheers:

Great prediction, and thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Nice theory!I should stop reading this theories or otherwise they will spoil the end of OP!I want to be surprised!

First it was the Done Piece, then it was "1,127 translates to 'The One Piece'", now it's the true identity of the Ancient Kingdom?