Questions & Mysteries Masterpiece story at your favourite character's expense vs your favourite character going up the powerscale at the story's expense

Which would you choose ?

• Masterpiece story at my favourite character's expense

Votes: 46 83.6%
  • My favourite character going up the powerscale at the story's expense

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
Which would you choose to be the case ?

- ( Insert favourite character ) being upscaled on the powerscale is all I care about

- I would be cool with my favourite character ending being way down on the powerscale than I wanted to achieve a masterpiece story

Which would you choose

how about none
Post automatically merged:

i'd actually choose the story... since the story would define my character an a dope story would have justifiable basis to keep my character where it is yet make the character some of the best in the series

Sooo.....

Not even Sanji related topic but apparently some people are really obsessed with the cook.

Look, mate, if it looks like a coping thread, sounds like a coping thread, and smells like a coping thread, it very likely is a coping thread. No Sanji obsession here, just facts. :mihanha:

What is Sanji Fc ?
I am not a member of Sanji FC, but I heard the first rule of Sanji FC is you don't talk about Sanji FC. :jay-he:

Out of respect for those who are the members of Sanji, I will outplay even some US supreme court judges and recuse myself. :ihaha:

Now, this is just tragically pathetic method of coping :goyea:
You noticed it, too, huh? :cheers:

Look, mate, if it looks like a coping thread, sounds like a coping thread, and smells like a coping thread, it very likely is a coping thread. No Sanji obsession here, just facts. :mihanha:

I am not a member of Sanji FC, but I heard the first rule of Sanji FC is you don't talk about Sanji FC. :jay-he:

Out of respect for those who are the members of Sanji, I will outplay even some US supreme court judges and recuse myself. :ihaha:

You noticed it, too, huh? :cheers:
My favourite character will be the king of the pirates at the end anyway so I am not sure what you are implying I am coping with.

Last edited:
You're unsure? Aw, gee. Then again, uncertainty does make for a thrilling journey, wouldn't you say? :cheers:
Like Roger was the King of Pirates, and yet he likely didn't stand as the number one in the world in his era power level wise. Of course Luffy might stand on Zoro's general ballpark by EoS nonetheless. If he will be revealed as good enough of course.

You're unsure? Aw, gee. Then again, uncertainty does make for a thrilling journey, wouldn't you say? :cheers:
I am sure Luffy will end as the king of the pirates and the strongest. No debate on my part needed whether an enma wielding swordsman or a germa suit cook is the strongest. It is set in stone lol ( Luffy being stronger than both at the end. I care not about the swordsman nor the cook if that makes you happy ). I am with Luffy first‚ Franky second so put me out of this Zoro vs Sanji fandom war. I don't care

Last edited:
i don't want luffy goes up the powerscale at the story's expense just because he's my favorite character. I prefer masterpiece story, that's why ZKK makes more sense
I don't want Luffy to get powerups just cause ( remembers Fairy Tail )‚ for the story's sake‚ same as I am refusing he beats Kaido one on one at this point of the story. I am realistic about it . That is the difference

I am sure Luffy will end as the king of the pirates and the strongest. No debate on my part needed whether an enma wielding swordsman or a germa suit cook is the strongest. It is set in stone lol ( Luffy being stronger than both at the end. I care not about the swordsman nor the cook if that makes you happy ). I am with Luffy first‚ Franky second so put me out of this Zoro vs Sanji fandom war. I don't care
Splendid. :cheers: