Controversial Maybe a Farewell

I don’t know where to start. I am obese to the point where it gets dangerous. This is the reason why I need to undergo a stomach surgery. I will get a sleeve stomach. This might be one of my last posts if I don’t get through it. I know it will confuse some people since in my pictures I look skinny. But these pictures are at least 2 years old. Today I look vastly different. My surgery date is 23.12.2022 at 7 am. Wish me luck, since I don’t wanna die so early. If however it happens I wanna thank you guys for the time in this forum. It was pleasant.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t know where to start. I am obese to the point where it gets dangerous. This is the reason why I need to undergo a stomach surgery. I will get a sleeve stomach. This might be one of my last posts if I don’t get through it. I know it will confuse some people since in my pictures I look skinny. But these pictures are at least 2 years old. Today I look vastly different. My surgery date is 23.12.2022 at 7 am. Wish me luck, since I don’t wanna die so early. If however it happens I wanna thank you guys for the time in this forum. It was pleasant.
Best of luck for your surgery. Stay safe and come back stronger 🙏. We will wait for you!

You got this, man:endthis:

We believe in you!

But have you considered non Surgical treatment?
If you are going for Surgery, go for Vagotomy rather than gastrectomy.

Don't worry though. Stomach surgery is on the safer spectrum. You will be fine. Praying for u.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
is this the only solution?