Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Mustard

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
M3 of our reality
Post automatically merged:

idk man the Mayo they slap on the shawarma shop near my house hits hard..

i haven't essentially tastes much of mustard in me life with anything that conducive with it..

ketchup.. sorry @Finalbeta but i use it in my pasta when they suck..
ketchup with fries is nice but they aren't that dominant in main dishes or the package intricate dishes that go along with each other

yea its mayo for me
It's ok Bro, anything is better than Pineapple Pizza.

Mayo

Mustard

Ketchup

in that order

Mayo is the goat if you eat sandwiches without it YOU NEED HELP :lusalty:

facts brotha, it makes any dry ass sandwich in stores/restaurants salvageable and actually taste like something

also great as a salad dressing component, or just about anything not named desserts

Mayo is good with seafood but except that :gonope:
never tried chicken salad? that shit's the bomb if done right with mayo and a bit of mustard

M3 of our reality

idk man the Mayo they slap on the shawarma shop near my house hits hard..

i haven't essentially tastes much of mustard in me life with anything that conducive with it..

ketchup.. sorry @Finalbeta but i use it in my pasta when they suck..
ketchup with fries is nice but they aren't that dominant in main dishes or the package intricate dishes that go along with each other

yea its mayo for me
it's hard for me to use ketchup if it's not for fries (or sometimes stirfry or BBQ sauces)

I like to judge how good a sauce/condiment is if I could eat it on its own and Mayo definitely takes it by far with Mustard close and Ketchup way way down

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Mustard is fucking disgusting first of all, 2nd of all it has limited use. If you dip your fries in mustard, you have issues. The world can go without mustard and hardly miss a beat. And that's facts only. Clearly a whole lot of capping going around in this thread.

Mustard>ketchup>mayo

Mayo is a good example of why Americans are obese
Mayo isn't just eaten in the US btw, Kewpie Mayo in Japan is a massively popular condiment there and ofc they're not know to be obese...

Mustard is fucking disgusting first of all, 2nd of all it has limited use. If you dip your fries in mustard, you have issues. The world can go without mustard and hardly miss a beat. And that's facts only. Clearly a whole lot of capping going around in this thread.
Mustard (and to a lesser extent Ketchup) is best used as a component of a sauce/marinade instead of purely on it's own where it's be way too pungent to eat on its own unless we're talking about honey mustard. heck even dijon or brown mustard are used to make mayonnaise or salad dressings

BBQ is basically ketchup + mustard + brown sugar and other various seasonings