Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Mayuri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
What makes you think Kubo does it though? Bankai Toshiro has lost only two times in entire series and both were to Aizen:wonderland:

Only other time he lost in nearly 700 chapters was against Bazz B, where he was restricted to Shikai only.

Other than that, he has only had some big Ws and big moments.
I typed up a response but you know what, not even worth it I'm not gonna be gaslit into believing Toshiro isn't the biggest jobber among the Captains. Dude was a couple chapters away from being cemented as the Krillin of Bleach.

I typed up a response but you know what, not even worth it I'm not gonna be gaslit into believing Toshiro isn't the biggest jobber among the Captains. Dude was a couple chapters away from being cemented as the Krillin of Bleach.
You stopped because you know it's wrong :myman:

It's factual that Bankai Toshiro has lost only two battles in entire Bleach and that's to Aizen.

It's true that Kubo shows him inexperienced and off-guard oftentimes, but Kubo also goes out of his way to give him massive Ws. One-shot'ing 6th Espada with a bit of prep. One-shot'ing Tres Espada after he stopped holding back. One-shot'ing Cang Du upon getting his Bankai back. Massively, massively outperforming Shikai Zaraki upon Adult Form.

ZenZu

You stopped because you know it's wrong :myman:

It's factual that Bankai Toshiro has lost only two battles in entire Bleach and that's to Aizen.

It's true that Kubo shows him inexperienced and off-guard oftentimes, but Kubo also goes out of his way to give him massive Ws. One-shot'ing 6th Espada with a bit of prep. One-shot'ing Tres Espada after he stopped holding back. One-shot'ing Cang Du upon getting his Bankai back. Massively, massively outperforming Shikai Zaraki upon Adult Form.
Nah it's because there's no point to discussing it, you clearly like the character so you will justify all his Ls and turn them into Ws. What I see as an L will somehow be a W to you.

I just like to poke fun at him because 95% of his panel time consists of jobbing.

Heck he was even jobbing to Cang Du a non Espada, a mere arrancar 😭. As a Captain that's foul from Kubo, even Ikkaku took down his matchup before the limiter break.

I think because he was young and developing Kubo felt comfortable abusing him throughout the series. And to be fair to him, the other Captains were much weaker than he was when they were his age. When he was fully realized as an Adult his hype finally worked out and he became an all timer. Doesn't make him any less of a meme though, ate up the most panel time and spent majority of it jobbing and getting mindfucked. Even his corpse was desecrated 💀

even Ikkaku took down his matchup before the limiter break.
Ikkaku was never under the limit breaker. It only applied to Vice Captains and Captains. Ikkaku was 3rd seat.

Heck he was even jobbing to Cang Du a non Espada, a mere arrancar 😭. As a Captain that's foul from Kubo
Tbh it depends how you look at it. Does Kubo use him as a punching bag? Yeah, I agree.

But does Kubo give him massive nerfs for it to happen as well? Yeah. Limited to 20% power vs the Arrancer. Limited to Shikai vs the Cang Du. Refusing to go all-out in fear of hurting allies vs Halibel, etc..

And once those limitations were off, he one-shot both the Arrancer and Cang Du. Even against Halibel, he was struggling, but then stopped holding back and one-shot her.

So in a sense ig he is the favorite punching bag, but not a jobber- because he's always under heavy restrictions when punched around, and then he negs his opponent once those restrictions are removed.

ZenZu

Ikkaku was never under the limit breaker. It only applied to Vice Captains and Captains. Ikkaku was 3rd seat.

Tbh it depends how you look at it. Does Kubo use him as a punching bag? Yeah, I agree.

But does Kubo give him massive nerfs for it to happen as well? Yeah. Limited to 20% power vs the Arrancer. Limited to Shikai vs the Cang Du. Refusing to go all-out in fear of hurting allies vs Halibel, etc..

And once those limitations were off, he one-shot both the Arrancer and Cang Du. Even against Halibel, he was struggling, but then stopped holding back and one-shot her.

So in a sense ig he is the favorite punching bag, but not a jobber- because he's always under heavy restrictions when punched around, and then he negs his opponent once those restrictions are removed.
Fair enough. Punching bag is good enough for me.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Mature Bankai Toshiro is arguably top 5 at the end of the series.