Versus Battle Mecha-Naruto vs Asura Path

No. Canon is 100 % objective.
Kishimodo never commented on canon so yes it's completely subjective and also good job editing your comment retroactively as to make it seem like i agreed with you
Also if canon was objective as you claim then why is it a internally inconsistent position like if it does not happen in the manga then it's not considered canon so why are boruto and the guidebooks counted as canon almost like it's a subjective standard used by people who hate the anime and wish to eliminate it from public discourse

Also if you go by the it was not created by kishimodo logic then boruto would be non canon as it's wrote by kodachi however thats not done by the community meaning your standards are nonsense and only apply when you so like

Last edited:
Kishimodo never commented on canon so yes it's completely subjective and also good job editing your comment retroactively as to make it seem like i agreed with you
Also if canon was objective as you claim then why is it a internally inconsistent position like if it does not happen in the manga then it's not considered canon so why are boruto and the guidebooks counted as canon almost like it's a subjective standard used by people who hate the anime and wish to eliminate it from public discourse

Also if you go by the it was not created by kishimodo logic then boruto would be non canon as it's wrote by kodachi however thats not done by the community meaning your standards are nonsense and only apply when you so like
No discussion here. Officially published Manga & Databooks written by Kishimoto are canon. Anime fillers written by a studio aren't, whether you like their content or not.

No discussion here. Officially published Manga & Databooks written by Kishimoto are canon.
Thats just you and the community's headcanon as it's never stated anywhere that this is the case.
You can go with consensus all you like but there's no sources supporting your premises whatsoever and even if you hate the anime, Your still not going to stop me from posting about it so whine about how you hate things all you like but it wont get you nowhere

Imagine getting upset over a anime existing, Get a actual argument instead being triggered over a japanese animation like you dont like it fine but dont force your preference on people as if your likeness towards the manga is anything other then your opinion

Also characters that debuted in the anime later appeared in the manga showing that they are set in the same universe like raiga,matsuri and juzo as examples

Anime fillers written by a studio aren't, whether you like their content or not.
The same in reverse could be said with equal amounts of proof that being none.
Just cause you like the manga does not make it canon, That's literally what your saying in reverse and it has same amount of validity as your nonsensical statement that being none
Kishimodo never made any comment in regards to contitnuity meaning you have no sources whatsoever to base your premise off of meaning that it's literally headcanon.

Muh not canon is not a argument as it's nothing more then a appeal to consensus argument or ad populum fallacy
What source says fillers are not canon, None so everything said by you has no validity and cannot be sourced anywhere.

Also you canon people's premise is just utter nonsense like if it's not wrote by the creator then it's non canon like by that logic every batman comic not made by bob kane is not canon ether which is obviously stupid but your standards are contradictory so your going to apply them only when convenient as proven when you guys outed yourself by saying boruto was canon

Boruto is wrote by kodachi not kishimodo yet people still see it as canon proving that canon as a idea was never objective and never did anything more then allow you to make excuses to prevent discussion of things that you dislike

Last edited:
Thats just you and the community's headcanon as it's never stated anywhere that this is the case.
You can go with consensus all you like but there's no sources supporting your premises whatsoever and even you hate the anime, Your still not going to stop me from posting about it so whine about how you hate things all you like
lol, I'm not hating on anything, you can post your threads all you like. People simply won't participate, because unless the main plot coming from one mind in a more or less consistent fashion, fillers are mostly trash & inconsistent with the main plot.

There's no such thing as needed evidence. The actual story, the manga, is canon. Anything additionally thrown together by anime studios isn't, unless explicitly confirmed.

lol, I'm not hating on anything
No your group does that consistently infact two members on this site alone admitted they hated the anime and you know what i like that their honest about it unlike you
I rather have a bunch of people be ignorant towards me and be honest then lie behind my back about it

you can post your threads all you like.
Im not going to post something out of spite as blindly acting off of hate is what your group does and that would make me no better than the people im criticizing

People simply won't participate
Yes because we have people like you join the threads and say it's muh not canon signaling to others as to not join and even if people had interest in these threads, People like you will tell others to stfu idiot so they dont join because people like you insult others and act like complete hooligans
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...t-susussno-naruto-vs-version-2-yagur-2121852/

because unless the main plot coming from one mind in a more or less consistent fashion, fillers are mostly trash & inconsistent with the main plot.
No it's because you people harass and insult others, I literally have scans of it saved so dont lie like i dont know your group's disgusting and disingenuous tactics
Not all fillers are bad, That's a really inaccurate generalization as alot of filler exists to expand existing characters like anko and ibiki's backstory arcs as examples also dont talk about the anime as you people dont watch it hence why you are acting like everything is the comedy side episodes because you saw two memes on reddit about it

There's no such thing as needed evidence.
Yea you dont have evidence when your only logic behind things is nonsensical and only can be defended under appeal to consensus arguments or ad populum fallacies

Also you canon people's premise is just utter nonsense like if it's not wrote by the creator then it's non canon like by that logic every batman comic not made by bob kane is not canon ether which is obviously stupid but your standards are contradictory so your going to apply them only when convenient as proven when you guys outed yourself by saying boruto was canon

Boruto is wrote by kodachi not kishimodo yet people still see it as canon proving that canon as a idea was never objective and never did anything more then allow you to make excuses to prevent discussion of things that you dislike

Imagine getting upset over a anime existing, Get a actual argument instead being triggered over a japanese animation like you dont like it fine but dont force your preference on people as if your likeness towards the manga is anything other then your opinion

Also characters that debuted in the anime later appeared in the manga showing that they are set in the same universe like raiga,matsuri and juzo as examples

Last edited:
you can create a thread a about what is canon or not.
It's never stated whats canon or whats not in naruto so im not going to pretend that the things liked by me are canon unlike other people
Also its that flori guy who derailed the thread with his muh not canon tangent as he needed to signal to his friends so they didt comment on your thread

No your group does that consistently infact two members on this site alone admitted they hated the anime and you know what i like that their honest about it unlike you
I rather have a bunch of people be ignorant towards me and be honest then lie behind my back about it

Im not going to post something out of spite as blindly acting off of hate is what your group does and that would make me no better than the people im criticizing

Yes because we have people like you join the threads and say it's muh not canon signaling to others as to not join and even if people had interest in these threads, People like you will tell others to stfu idiot so they dont join because people like you insult others and act like complete hooligans
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...t-susussno-naruto-vs-version-2-yagur-2121852/

No it's because you people harass and insult others, I literally have scans of it saved so dont lie like i dont know your group's disgusting and disingenuous tactics
Not all fillers are bad, That's a really inaccurate generalization as alot of filler exists to expand existing characters like anko and ibiki's backstory arcs as examples also dont talk about the anime as you people dont watch it hence why you are acting like everything is the comedy side episodes because you saw two memes on reddit about it

Yea you dont have evidence when your only logic behind things is nonsensical and only can be defended under appeal to consensus arguments or ad populum fallacies

lmao, who are you fighting?
I belong to no group and have no whatsoever agenda, aside from telling you that fillers =/= canon. I've nothing to say to any this.