Versus Battle Megumi vs Choso

Choso
Death Painting Blood Manipulation > Megumi's incomplete DE and no tamed Mahoraga
Post automatically merged:

Choso
Death Painting Blood Manipulation > Megumi's incomplete DE and no tamed Mahoraga
Not saying Choso washes the floor with him
It's a high level fight
I just don't see current Megumi winning, is all
Megumi with a complete Domain wins

Last edited:
Choso
Post automatically merged:

Not saying Choso washes the floor with him
It's a high level fight
I just don't see current Megumi winning, is all
Megumi with a complete Domain wins
Well current Megumi could give him a real match I don't think Megumi is weaker than Naoya or Yuji

Also incomplete DE is still a dangerous weapon

Well current Megumi could give him a real match I don't think Megumi is weaker than Naoya or Yuji

Also incomplete DE is still a dangerous weapon
The incomplete DE is dangerous indeed, but Choso does not have the same restrictions as Reggie in that he has to think what kind of receipt he has on him to use as a long range weapon.
He has his own blood and can fire all kinds of projectiles at Megumi.

But as I said, Megumi gives him a hard match but still ends up losing

The incomplete DE is dangerous indeed, but Choso does not have the same restrictions as Reggie in that he has to think what kind of receipt he has on him to use as a long range weapon.
He has his own blood and can fire all kinds of projectiles at Megumi.

But as I said, Megumi gives him a hard match but still ends up losing
Idk Choso is good but I think Reggie-Megumi is equal or slightly better

closed combat and with his DE Choso cant counter it

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
closed combat and with his DE Choso cant counter it
Ok classic H2H Choso has a clear advantage. Flowing red scale stack to boost his stats will overwhelm Megumi quick. He can also harden his skin with hard blood

If Megumi wants to stay close he will need his incomplete domain and bring his shadow clones

And we have to remember Choso poison blood that is a bitch to deal with

Ok classic H2H Choso has a clear advantage. Flowing red scale stack to boost his stats will overwhelm Megumi quick. He can also harden his skin with hard blood

If Megumi wants to stay close he will need his incomplete domain and bring his shadow clones

And we have to remember Choso poison blood that is a bitch to deal with
And the fact that, as long as he has CE he also has blood menaing he overcame the only weakness of Blood Manipulation - blood loss

Megumi wins. Its a close fight, but I can see his shadows getting the better of choso, just cant let choso get too many clean hits. Could complete his DE to guarantee his victory. I wonder if Megumi can fuse with his shadows? Mahoraga mode would be hard.

Giving it to Choso with high diff. Megumi is powerful and a solid Grade 1 sorcerer if not better but Choso’s BM is too lethal for him. He will be able to react to anything Megumi throws at him even clones, and his CQC is on par with Yuji’s.

Piercing Blood might even be too fast for him and once he gets hit and stabbed by it it’s GG. The poison will wreck him.