Versus Battle Megumikuna vs Kenjaku : who is the strongest now ?

I think it's a toss up rn
Kenjaku has continuous jujutsu experience over 1000+ years
Sukuna was the top dog while he was alive.

I don't think Kenjaku reached the level of alive Sukuna, but I also think Megumikuna isn't on that level yet even though Ten Shadows is busted

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think it's a toss up rn
Kenjaku has continuous jujutsu experience over 1000+ years
Sukuna was the top dog while he was alive.

I don't think Kenjaku reached the level of alive Sukuna, but I also think Megumikuna isn't on that level yet even though Ten Shadows is busted
Oh yeah 20 fingers > Ken no doubt

But I don’t think Sukuna is there yet at all

We will all know it when Sukuna will reach his full prime form

Yeah I think Ken vs Sukuna will be an extra close match

Sukuna no matter the form is stronger:endthis:
Ken mini Uzumaki 15 fingers Sukuna to death
Post automatically merged:

Who would win a domain battle between Ken and 15 Sukuna ?

Kenjaku is > Tengen in barrier techniques, so I give it to him there

No one can do something against the one that defeated the invincible mahogara with ease
:endthis:

15 finger Sukuna vs Kenjaku is a very close fight. Kenjaku’s feats vs trio were so overwhelmingly positive he even asspulled some Domain body shit to avoid being sucked by a Black Hole and called THAT a warm-up. I can even see Kenny winning that. Sukuna’s Divine Domain is also matched by his.

Megumima should be much stronger though, that Nue was already crazy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don’t think 15 fingers can beat Ken

Kenjaku beat a team of Choso, Yuki and Tengen

It’s huge

And Ken doesn’t à less refined domain compared to Sukuna
Tengen is a disabled entity, Choso got one tapped by Yuta and Yuki is the weakest Special Grade.

Kenjaku is impressive but he is not beating 15 Fingers Sukuna unless Sukuna confirms Kenjaku was stronger at that point.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tengen is a disabled entity
Tengen is a master at barrier, the best in the verse (with Ken), and he disabled Kenjaku domain. So he indeed had an impact. He also protected Choso later during the fight and allowed him to make a difference.

Thanks to Choso, Yuki managed to discover Ken true CT gravity. And Choso had a good PU. So he wasnt as weak as before. Ken was neg diffing Choso before his PU. After his PU I dont think Yuta can neg diff him as before. So Choso also indeed had an impact.

And Yuki is Yuki.

Choso got one tapped by Yuta and Yuki is the weakest Special Grade.
Yuki is a monster. Had an great match up against Ken curse manipulation with infinite mass. So was a good counter.

So all in all, Ken had a difficult fight, yes, but he had real tough opponents.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tengen is a master at barrier, the best in the verse (with Ken), and he disabled Kenjaku domain. So he indeed had an impact. He also protected Choso later during the fight and allowed him to make a difference.

Thanks to Choso, Yuki managed to discover Ken true CT gravity. And Choso had a good PU. So he wasnt as weak as before. Ken was neg diffing Choso before his PU. After his PU I dont think Yuta can neg diff him as before. So Choso also indeed had an impact.

And Yuki is Yuki.

Yuki is a monster. Had an great match up against Ken curse manipulation with infinite mass. So was a good counter.

So all in all, Ken had a difficult fight, yes, but he had real tough opponents.
Choso is a fodder for Sukuna. Yuki is the weakest Special Grade, in fact she should not be a Special Grade, more like Supreme Grade 1.

I don’t think 15 fingers can beat Ken

Kenjaku beat a team of Choso, Yuki and Tengen

It’s huge

And Ken doesn’t à less refined domain compared to Sukuna
It's basic narrative, he didn't forced his return for shit and jiggle, it's because he is the strongest:endthis:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It's basic narrative, he didn't forced his return for shit and jiggle, it's because he is the strongest:endthis:
20 fingers is obviously superior to Ken

not 15

Choso is a fodder for Sukuna. Yuki is the weakest Special Grade, in fact she should not be a Special Grade, more like Supreme Grade 1.
Lol Yuki created a black hole that could have destroyed the whole planet

She has a domain, small domain, an insane CT, RCT, neg diffed two special grade curses, has a student who is solid Grade 1, a shikigami that can use her CT etc etc

The girl is clearly supreme grade

you underestimate her a lot

It’s only mean Kenjaku is THAT strong
Choso is a fodder for Sukuna.
yeah obviously, Sukuna can destroy him. But current Choso can totally be a distraction or play the wild card if used wisely like Tengen did it.

Choso is not a total scrub anymore.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
20 fingers is obviously superior to Ken

not 15

Lol Yuki created a black hole that could have destroyed the whole planet

She has a domain, small domain, an insane CT, RCT, neg diffed two special grade curses, has a student who is solid Grade 1, a shikigami that can use her CT etc etc

The girl is clearly supreme grade

you underestimate her a lot

It’s only mean Kenjaku is THAT strong

yeah obviously, Sukuna can destroy him. But current Choso can totally be a distraction or play the wild card if used wisely like Tengen did it.

Choso is not a total scrub anymore.
Sukuna wins this. Pretty sure if Sukuna was in Kenjaku's grasp he would defeat him and take his abilities.

In terms of pure feats and portrayal, Kenjaku EASILY matches 15 Finger Sukuna.

Megumi’s Mahoraga is ungodly overrated by fandom and Jogo is an absolute scrub who got played by Kenjaku in the end. Beating Mahoraga is the most impressive thing that Sukuna did but the fact remains that it alone doesn’t make Megumi a Special Grade sorcerer, despite unbound Rika being able to make fodder Yuta immediately one.

Only if Megumi were to ever tame it or absorb other Shikigami into it then we can start talking about it having SG sorcerer potential. Otherwise SG sorcerers are also clear of Mahoraga.