Versus Battle meguna without shrine vs gojo

meguna ( without shrine ) vs gojo ( without black flashes )

• Total voters
10 shadows is portrayed to rival limitless as gojo himself said

so how will the bout of sukuna only with 10 shadows vs gojo go ?

sukuna is the strongest base any technique can get

the condition for this fight is :
- sukuna is born with the 10 shadows technique , he has nothing like shrine
- sukuna only has kamutoke and no other cursed tool
we have seen megumi use cursed tools too so its not weird for a 10s user to have cursed tools

- no og form , its simply just 2 hands meguna
- noone can hit black flash
Black flash is a technique which cant happen without luck and it can give immense boost , the only reason gojo was able to dominate meguna in ch 235 was cause of the black flashes he hit
i think its just very unfair to include such a luck based technique in the matchup where either of the party can hit a black flash

4 black flashes amped up gojo is also WAYYYYYYYY more skilled than base gojo

- no domain battle
We really dont know what the complete form of chimera shadow garden is so trying to put it against unlimited void is just too vague
LETS JUST ASSUME
the battle reaches to the point where both of them cant open their domain

so they fight

- sukuna pulls out the wheel to make mahoraga adapt to gojo's arsenal

- sukuna needs 4 turns for mahoraga to adapt to blue ,
his plan eventually succeeds as happened per canon

and yeah the black flash which severely damaged sukuna never happened
- at best that blue punch did this much damage

so now that mahoraga is out , sukuna will also attack gojo with kamutoke when mahoraga nullifies his inviolability

piercing blood is good and all but kamutoke is simply superior

- then agito gets summoned , gojo is now fighting a 1v3 against sukuna , mahoraga and agito

- mahoraga hits his second adaptation and develops a spatial attack lethal enough for gojo

- gojo gets pressurised since he lost his arm but he kills agito in the process

NOW lets talk abt the purple plan gojo has to deliver

this is where things get super interesting , since gojo didnt hit any black flash
he cant fully regen his arm in time
so he basically has to fight sukuna and mahoraga without an arm

BUT LETS ASSUME THAT GOJO SOMEHOW REACHES TO THE POINT OF DOMINATING SUKUNA AND MAKORA

even against a 4 black flashes amped up gojo , sukuna was damn close in negating purple

but here he uses kamutoke instead of piercing blood
kamutoke should have superior speed since lightning is faster than the speed of sound and disrupt red
which deactivates purple

after this its simply ggs , mahoraga only needed 1 more red to adapt to gojo's arsenal

and its also implied that mahoraga doesnt need to take direct attacks to adapt

during the entire confrontation , mahoraga will adapt to red too

after this its simply a matter of time for sukuna to kill gojo
- he will fight a gojo who is trying to heal his arm
- mahoraga adapted to gojo's arsenal
- mahoraga can also throw in spatial slashes mid fight
and not only that , he can develop more lethal adaptations since we know mahoraga's adaptation never stops

he might as well adapt to cursed energy itself after multiple spins
but leaving that , sukuna is also skilled enough to copy mahoraga's adaptation
if an adaptation comes out which sukuna can copy , then thats the end of the fight

- this is also assuming sukuna and mahoraga wont just kill gojo after his arm is cut and gojo will somehow be strong enough to dominate them without a hand and black flashes
- its also worth considering that sukuna might get the chance to heal himself through agito if gojo is unable to kill him

tho this entire matchup might change once we get to know the full potential of chimera shadow garden and how the domain battles go
nonetheless , it still proves that 10 shadows CAN RIVAL limitless

I just call bs to the fact that 10S can rival Limitless. It's simply not possible... The only saving grace would be the effects of the complete domain where it can also hit the exterior barrier to break the domain (like Sukuna's Malevolent Shrine) while simultaneously having a better sure hit effect that can't be out healed with RCT.

But in this case there's no DE so it's base 10S vs base Limitless and outside of Mahoraga every other shadow is fodder and incapable of being a threat to someone using infinity passively. Unless the 11th Shikigami theory is right and it's stupidly broken then the fight is settled already.

On a side note, we should take a moment to realize how dirty 10S was done.) Out of 10 shadows 1 (Maho) is borderline op (and that's not even accounting the fact that if you use it you are commiting suicide because the chances of you taming it only with the 10S are beyond slim); 1, the deer, is circumstancial (because if you can already use RCT then there's not a big use of him); 1, Nue, is okayish because it can do decent damage, stun and it can fly too and then there's the other 1, Totality, who against weaker foes it's strong but against someone stronger they would probably teach the dog some manners. That's a ratio of 6 garbage out of 10...

10S + a cursed tool is still overpowered. You are giving Sukuna way too much freedom in terms of versatility.

Lets balance it, why not give Gojo a cursed tool as well?

The fight was rigged from the get go. Gojo was meant to lose, so it does not matter.

It would be too headcanony since a Sukuna born with 10S very likely has a complete Domain. And who knows what the effects of a completed 10S Domain would be in his case.
ye i talked abt that a lot in the thread

- no domain battle
We really dont know what the complete form of chimera shadow garden is so trying to put it against unlimited void is just too vague
LETS JUST ASSUME
the battle reaches to the point where both of them cant open their domain
tho this entire matchup might change once we get to know the full potential of chimera shadow garden and how the domain battles go
nonetheless , it still proves that 10 shadows CAN RIVAL limitless
10S + a cursed tool is still overpowered. You are giving Sukuna way too much freedom in terms of versatility.

Lets balance it, why not give Gojo a cursed tool as well?

The fight was rigged from the get go. Gojo was meant to lose, so it does not matter.
nuh uh ,
gojo isnt even a cursed tool user , sukuna is
and i have alrdy talked abt the cursed tool
10 shadow users can use a cursed tool , look at megumi's black sword

But in this case there's no DE so it's base 10S vs base Limitless and outside of Mahoraga every other shadow is fodder and incapable of being a threat to someone using infinity passively. Unless the 11th Shikigami theory is right and it's stupidly broken then the fight is settled already.
yes , mahoraga and moduka deer are the only special shikigamis for me tbh

if a 10 shadows user is as competent as sukuna , then he has a decent chance against gojo

On a side note, we should take a moment to realize how dirty 10S was done.) Out of 10 shadows 1 (Maho) is borderline op (and that's not even accounting the fact that if you use it you are commiting suicide because the chances of you taming it only with the 10S are beyond slim); 1, the deer, is circumstancial (because if you can already use RCT then there's not a big use of him); 1, Nue, is okayish because it can do decent damage, stun and it can fly too and then there's the other 1, Totality, who against weaker foes it's strong but against someone stronger they would probably teach the dog some manners. That's a ratio of 6 garbage out of 10...
its so funny that most of the shikigamis in 10 shadows are animals with some good ass technique
but then the 10th shikigami is a fucking immortal god who can adapt to anything and he is trying to kill u

tho considering that the technique makes u think there is a chance of taming mahoraga
i mean if its impossible then why even make the whole ass ritual for makora

i think a perfected chimera shadow garden might have some good hax in it which can kill even mahoraga

nuh uh ,
gojo isnt even a cursed tool user , sukuna is
That's why I said the fight is already rigged by the author himself.
Dont you think Gojo could keep the cursed tool afloat with his CT? His hands would have been free to perform other attacks. It depends on author how he wants to show his characters.
Sukuna is a genius and all, but you cant just keep handing him all type of attacks and tools.

Instead, what do you think about Sukuna with his own CT only (cleave/dismantle, no FUGA), no cursed tool and 10S either.
No domain expansion.
Who would win?

That's why I said the fight is already rigged by the author himself.
Dont you think Gojo could keep the cursed tool afloat with his CT? His hands would have been free to perform other attacks. It depends on author how he wants to show his characters.
ehh gojo is not really a cursed tool user , he depends more on his ct
its like giving luffy a sword
tho u can make an imaginary gojo who uses cursed tools while sukuna is real

Sukuna is a genius and all, but you cant just keep handing him all type of attacks and tools.
its in his arsenal man , gege has showed sukuna having cursed tools in like ch 3

Instead, what do you think about Sukuna with his own CT only (cleave/dismantle, no FUGA), no cursed tool and 10S either.
No domain expansion.
Who would win?
fuga is his own ct too u know ....
welp if he only has shrine and not even a domain expansion , then i gotta give that round to gojo
BUT
if we are talking abt a sukuna who knows how to extend his cursed technique target to the WORLD
then i will give that to him as happened in the manga

ehh gojo is not really a cursed tool user , he depends more on his ct
its like giving luffy a sword
tho u can make an imaginary gojo who uses cursed tools while sukuna is real

its in his arsenal man , gege has showed sukuna having cursed tools in like ch 3

fuga is his own ct too u know ....
welp if he only has shrine and not even a domain expansion , then i gotta give that round to gojo
BUT
if we are talking abt a sukuna who knows how to extend his cursed technique target to the WORLD
then i will give that to him as happened in the manga
Yeah, Sukuna is superior in that sense.
Gojo has no chance, no matter how you spin it.

Gege made Sukuna a maxed out character in every possible stat.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Compared to the likes of Gojo, Megumi, Yuta, etc, Sukuna has a trash CT. Yet, he managed to make it as OP as it is, so if he was born with one of those techniques, it's only logical to think that he'd have taken it today whole different level.

Sukuna: “It wasn’t meant to be a slash like the ones I launched. That was the EXTENSION of Cursed Techniques.”
Mahoraga wasn’t using Sukuna’s technique, it was doing its own thing. Sukuna would have adapted to Infinity and learned how to slice him in half regardless.