Powers & Abilities Meme is passed her prime....

At this point it's fairly obvious. Most OP characters reach their prime around 30-50s, with a few exceptions. Meme is currently 68 years old, only 4 years younger than OldBeard. OldBeard....who's age was a big factor to his performance in MF.

There is also a few hints that she passed her prime.....

Kaido being worried of her

Meme pirates saying she hasnt been so nimble in years

Im pretty sure theres also other proofs, such Kaido constantly calling her a hag...

I think this was most obviously Prime Meme, who instead of being an Iron Balloon, was Iron Muscle....

This was her 20 years ago...This was the woman Roger sneaked around, not the current fat clumsy shit we have in the story.

In my opinion current Meme is defintely not a Top Tier. She's around Low Top Tier lvl. Aging worse than people like Garp and Rayleigh, who are older than her.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
At this point it's fairly obvious. Most OP characters reach their prime around 30-50s, with a few exceptions. Meme is currently 68 years old, only 4 years younger than OldBeard. OldBeard....who's age was a big factor to his performance in MF.

There is also a few hints that she passed her prime.....

Kaido being worried of her

Meme pirates saying she hasnt been so nimble in years

Im pretty sure theres also other proofs, such Kaido constantly calling her a hag...

I think this was most obviously Prime Meme, who instead of being an Iron Balloon, was Iron Muscle....

This was her 20 years ago...This was the woman Roger sneaked around, not the current fat clumsy shit we have in the story.

In my opinion current Meme is defintely not a Top Tier. She's around Low Top Tier lvl. Aging worse than people like Garp and Rayleigh, who are older than her.
You missed the panel he called her an invalid

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well what we are experiencing is hardly her Prime either way, and I mean Prime meant as her Current best, so let's see what she got (assuming we will and I hope and bet so) before we can suggest anything beyond more properly.

But Kaido's words may already implicate something unless he was simply insulting her.

As soon as Kaido questioned her ability in 1009 I knew she was past her prime
But she did go = with Kaido
I mean what can she even do when oda himself makes her meme. I feel we are not even seeing her full potential and she would go out... and technically if not for Prometheus we could have said she lost the battle... that too without taking any damage :lawsigh:.
A yonko defeated without getting damaged :rolaugh: