Versus Battle Mereoleona vs Julius

Could she win ?

• Total voters
Lumiere for sure.
Patry for Sure.
Julius above the speed of light.
But you said Patry is slower than Lumiere so wouldn’t that make Lumiere FTL too ?

Do you agree with Mereoleona being as fast as Patry ? I think she’s at least as fast as Patry if not slightly faster.

Also I’m pretty sure Julius himself said he was slower than Patry... that’s why Patry was able to fight him despite being significantly weaker.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But you said Patry is slower than Lumiere so wouldn’t that make Lumiere FTL too ?
I fucked up myself in this one. I wanted to say that they both might move at the speed of light but one can be faster than another my bad.

Do you agree with Mereoleona being as fast as Patry ? I think she’s at least as fast as Patry if not slightly faster.
Faster than Rhya, Slower than Patry.

Also I’m pretty sure Julius himself said he was slower than Patry... that’s why Patry was able to fight him despite being significantly weaker.
Julius wasn't even 50% serious during this battle because of William's body.

Patry stated that he's faster than him, wounded him and Julius recovered the wound and was dodging Light speed fast attacks like it was nothing.

Faster than Rhya, Slower than Patry.

Julius wasn't even 50% serious during this battle because of William's body.
You think there’s a big speed gap between Rhya and Patry ?

Julius says he’s slower than Patry while rescuing Asta back in the beginning of the series IIRC.

My intention with this fight is that Mereoleona is in the exact same situation Patry was in so Julius is in exactly the same mindset he was in in the Patry fight

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Julius says he’s slower than Patry while rescuing Asta back in the beginning of the series IIRC.
You need to take his words with the grain of salt. He has this behavior of not talking so high about himself.

Even tho he said that we have on-screen proof that he moves/reacts to the speed of light.

I think Patry is way faster than Rhya. Mereoleona using Fire Magic was faster already so imagine Light magic-user.

Mereoleona wouldn't do well against Julius even with bloodlust. At least not with her magic type.

People really underestimate Julius because of his fights with Patry which is weird for me.

The dude was doing everything to not even scratch William's body.

Remember the moment where he showed up behind Patry. ( Also confirmation of Julius being above the speed of light ).

Patry was surprised how fast that was.

Julius had everything in place to one-shot Patry but he only destroyed his Light magic weapon and talked to him.

You need to take his words with the grain of salt. He has this behavior of not talking so high about himself.

Even tho he said that we have on-screen proof that he moves/reacts to the speed of light.

I think Patry is way faster than Rhya. Mereoleona using Fire Magic was faster already so imagine Light magic-user.

Mereoleona wouldn't do well against Julius even with bloodlust. At least not with her magic type.

People really underestimate Julius because of his fights with Patry which is weird for me.

The dude was doing everything to not even scratch William's body.

Remember the moment where he showed up behind Patry. ( Also confirmation of Julius being above the speed of light ).

Patry was surprised how fas that were.

Julius had everything in place to one-shot Patry but he only destroyed his Light magic weapon and talked to him.
Again in this battle, I’ve specifically said Julius is in the same mindset as he was in the fight against Patry so he’ll be holding back as much as he did against Patry.

Also Mereoleona is probably the most skilled Reinforcement magic user in the entire series, so her being crazy fast and FTL isn’t far-fetched.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Again in this battle, I’ve specifically said Julius is in the same mindset as he was in the fight against Patry so he’ll be holding back as much as he did against Patry.

Also Mereoleona is probably the most skilled Reinforcement magic user in the entire series, so her being crazy fast and FTL isn’t far-fetched.
I don't understand this. So you want the result of the fight in which Julius is not even fighting her?

Let's say Julius repeats the move in which he destroyed Patry's weapon instead of one-shotting him.
Put Mereoleona instead of Patry.

Do you want Julius to attack in this scenario or not?

You need to give me more details on how you want this fight to happen.

I understand the premise but there are too many holes in this.

I don't understand this. So you want the result of the fight in which Julius is not even fighting her?

Let's say Julius repeats the move in which he destroyed Patry's weapon instead of one-shotting him.
Put Mereoleona instead of Patry.

Do you want Julius to attack in this scenario or not?

You need to give me more details on how you want this fight to happen.

I understand the premise but there are too many holes in this.
Mereoleona wants to kill Julius but Julius doesn’t want to kill her. He just wants to restrain her (which is what I presume was the case with Patry since he didn’t want to cause any serious damage to William’s body) Mereoleona is willing to attack citizens, etc. to tire out Julius, or create an opening like Patry did. Basically she’ll be using he same tactics that Patry did. And William will be holding back as much as he did in that fight.

Could she replicate Patry’s killing of Julius ?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mereoleona wants to kill Julius but Julius doesn’t want to kill her. He just wants to restrain her (which is what I presume was the case with Patry since he didn’t want to cause any serious damage to William’s body) Mereoleona is willing to attack citizens, etc. to tire out Julius, or create an opening like Patry did. Basically she’ll be using he same tactics that Patry did. And William will be holding back as much as he did in that fight.

Could she replicate Patry’s killing of Julius ?
Oh okay that makes things clear.

No.

She needs too much time to perform Caldius Brachium Barrage or Purgatory in comparison to Patry's spells.

Julius would have enough time to restrain her before she does that so she won't be able to find an opening like Patry did.