MHA 353 Spoilers

Becoming a giant lol.

He couldn't do that before.

And Spinner was a decently skilled combatant before, so this is a significant upgrade.
Post automatically merged:

Whose to say he might not have more though?

I doubt AFO just gave him one and called it a day
True, but I guess we'll see. Out of the quirks we've seen AFO give out, gigantification is definitely one of the stronger ones.

I'm glad to see that Kirishima and Mina are going to fight Midnight's Killer, I really hope Mina ends up being the one to directly defeat him.

While I could be wrong, I do feel like Midnight's Killer isn't going to their main opponent. It's not a coincidence that both Kirishima and Mina along with Mt. Lady are in the same location where Gigantomachia is currently being detained.

I do feel like Machia is going to break free and that's when Kirishima and Mina along with others will end up fighting him, how they will end up defeating him I have no idea but I'm pretty sure Hori will find a way.

I'm glad to see that Kirishima and Mina are going to fight Midnight's Killer, I really hope Mina ends up being the one to directly defeat him.

While I could be wrong, I do feel like Midnight's Killer isn't going to their main opponent. It's not a coincidence that both Kirishima and Mina along with Mt. Lady are in the same location where Gigantomachia is currently being detained.
Yeah, since Kirishima is my favourite character and Mina is a character I want to like more, I really am looking forward to what Hori does with them on this battlefield. I'm hoping they really get to have the chance to shine.

Yeah, since Kirishima is my favourite character and Mina is a character I want to like more, I really am looking forward to what Hori does with them on this battlefield. I'm hoping they really get to have the chance to shine.
When it comes to Class 1-A, it seems like these are the students that Hori wants to highlight and give them major focus during this war.

Obviously Izuku and Bakugo

Shoto(Already done)

Ochaco and maybe Tsuyu

Kirishima and Mina

Shoji

Aoyama

Sero

And maybe Tokoyami

I'm not expecting that much when it comes to the rest of the students.

When it comes to Class 1-A, it seems like these are the students that Hori wants to highlight and give them major focus during this war.

Obviously Izuku and Bakugo

Shoto(Already done)

Ochaco and maybe Tsuyu

Kirishima and Mina

Shoji

Aoyama

Sero

And maybe Tokoyami

I'm not expecting that much when it comes to the rest of the students.
Yeah, I'm nt expecting anything from jiro and hagakure. Kaminari and Momo may get one moment each if something goes wrong with the Shigaraki battle but thats probably it.

I do like that this chapter not only shows us where everyone else is located but we also get see the other matchups.

Besides the ones we already know like All for One, Shigaraki, and Toga.

The other matchups are:

Shoji vs Spinner

Kirishima and Mina vs Midnight's Killer

Aoyama vs Kunieda

And Sero and his group are probably going to fight Gashly.

I do like that this chapter not only shows us where everyone else is located but we also get see the other matchups.

Besides the ones we already know like All for One, Shigaraki, and Toga.

The other matchups are:

Shoji vs Spinner

Kirishima and Mina vs Midnight's Killer

Aoyama vs Kunieda

And Sero and his group are probably going to fight Gashly.
Yeah, I like we saw the other match ups, but I really feel like all this should have been set up much earlier and much more set up should have been included.

As much as I like Kirishima and Mina vs Midnight's Killer I feel like we really needed to actually do more to set up both parties leading into the conflict, and the way the killer exposed himself was really forced.

Yeah, I like we saw the other match ups, but I really feel like all this should have been set up much earlier and much more set up should have been included.

As much as I like Kirishima and Mina vs Midnight's Killer I feel like we really needed to actually do more to set up both parties leading into the conflict, and the way the killer exposed himself was really forced.
Yeah I agree, when it comes to Shoji vs Spinner that's a matchup that makes sense and it's fight that people have theorized before.

However it's really disappointing that there was no buildup to that fight, that's a fight that should have had proper setup.

Yeah I agree, when it comes to Shoji vs Spinner that's a matchup that makes sense and it's fight that people have theorized before.

However it's really disappointing that there was no buildup to that fight, that's a fight that should have had proper setup.
This is sadly true for most of the fights, especially those with fairly unestablished characters like Shoji, Midnight's Killer and Mina.

Uraraka vs Toga, Deku vs Shiggy, and Dabi vs Shoto were the main fights the series spent setting up, and all of them had already well established characters.

Endeavour vs AFO was a surprise, but both characters are so well established they can get by easily.

Mina and Midnight's Killer, Aoyama and this Kunida guy, Shoji vs Spinner are either unevenly set up, with one character recieving more focus than the other, or with both parties not being set up at all.