Character Discussion Mighty Kaido Respect Thread

Best Kaido moment

• Total voters
Welcome to the ultimate respect thread of mighty Hundred Beast Kaido
Check out Big Meme's thread if you haven't

Sigma rule #1: Commit suicide by jumping from a sky island

Rule #129: Always bet on Kaido in a 1v1, unless he loses 8 times :kaimoji: worororo

Rule #119: Burn children alive

Rule #5: Kill your daughter by starving her to death

Betray your allies when you no longer need them

Help your enemies kill your comrades by splitting the sky

20 year long ptsd dealt by 1 Wb commander :madmonk:

Wait for the moment someone interrupts your opponent to finish them off. I guess that's why betting on crydo is wise

Can't even finish off simple situations, actual brain damage, probably Wernicke's encephalopathy from chronic alcoholism

His ultimate attack with Big Meme tanked by YC2 grandmaster, who managed to scar him seconds after (@nik87 :madmonk:)

Muh future sight lmao, epic observation haki, even Big Meme was sweating from how bad his battle IQ is. Any top tier with decent offense would pulverize this jobber in no time just like Oden did, even low top tiers like Old Rayleigh.

Red Scabbards took him for a punching bag. If Kaido's agonizing pain lasted a few more seconds they would've cut his throat. Btw talk about tough scales, any decent swordsman like Vista & current Zoro would slice him open in no time. Then you have actual brainlets who think this dude can take on the whole 16 Wb commanders lmao.

Stalled for 30 minutes by YC1

Attack dodged by an 8 year old who then managed to bite him :yasu:

Turn into looney tunes WORORORORORORORO

Actual zero battle IQ, any sane character would dodge this shit

Die to lava :absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice::absojustice:

Crying mid battle, what a joke. Since this scrub's saga started, One Piece as a whole became a big fucking joke.

And last but not least... he's a Big Meme simp lmao

Bruh

WSC were rumors set out by Orochi to solidify his reign on Wano. Kaido has been hiding in Wano for 28 years, but before that he had a dream of crushing the world nobility. What probably happened is him setting out to sea, where he met actual top tiers who put him in his place.

He is the strongest creature as in tough scale, defense etc, but in an actual fight? This dude constantly proved he's a walking punching bag.
Admirals Shanks Bb Mihawk even old rayleigh stomp him

JUMP ROPE WORORORO

:pepemy:

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
:akaman:

This thread gets the Lee seal of approval. Anyone who openly claims to be a Kaido fan was either dribbled on their head like a basketball when they were a baby, or just straight up living in a fantasy land lol.

Kaido was a complete fucking joke as a villain, Fairy condom could not stop laughing at him, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen Luffy take any villain less seriously than he took Kaido.

Thankfully he’s dead (thank you Sakazuki), and the Chad Green Bull immediately brought some real atmosphere back into this pussy ass manga.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You are literally bathing in delirium.:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

That's what I call renting an apartment in people's minds.

Yes, it's more fun to see admirals' jellies modulating their bodies to avoid attacks they can't face head-on like men do. LOL

Looks like I'm going to have to take your hand and start line by line or do you just not know that Kaidou's fighting style is based on his durability and tankiness and not evasion? I mean, it's enough to have 2 Qi, to realize that when you look at Kaidou's DF.

You are literally bathing in delirium.:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

That's what I call renting an apartment in people's minds.

Yes, it's more fun to see admirals' jellies modulating their bodies to avoid attacks they can't face head-on like men do. LOL
This isn't about admirals, but also people who think Kaido is a competent well functioning character. Not only admirals but other yonko like Shanks, Bb and old Wb stomp him any day of the week.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This isn't about admirals, but also people who think Kaido is a competent well functioning character. Not only admirals but other yonko like Shanks, Bb and old Wb stomp him any day of the week.
You're delusional, a brief conversation with me was enough for you to start lashing out at me with insults, sure you weren't okay when you wrote this thread, you were completely triggered by the previous little debate man, are you that easy?:vistalaugh:
Living in the world of illusions, this Kaidou phobia of yours really is insane.:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

You're delusional, a brief conversation with me was enough for you to start lashing out at me with insults, sure you weren't okay when you wrote this thread, you were completely triggered by the previous little debate man, are you that easy?:vistalaugh:
Living in the world of illusions, this Kaidou phobia of yours really is insane.:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
I wonder how many brain cells you have left

:shocking:

If you have no arguments just go create one of your bait threads lol

A reminder that Kaido's supposedly "totally hype entrance" of falling from a Sky Island is not even original. He copied that move straight from Pre-TS Gedatsu. :smoothieduck:
Secondly, by One Piece standards, that is not an impressive feat whatsoever considering that Gedatsu shrugged off a several thousand kilometre headfirst fall from a Sky Island with just some minor swelling to show for it.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I wonder how many brain cells you have left

:shocking:

If you have no arguments just go create one of your bait threads lol
Your opinion to me is like a YouTube ad: I skip it in 5 seconds, which is the best choice since I'm not dealing with smart people.

@Sasaki Kojirō when someone tells him to go create bait threads if he has no arguments
Where's the photo I asked for? You haven't posted yet. LMAO
Yes, my level of argument varies depending on the topics I read, what do you expect me to answer when I read a topic as rubbish as this one?