Character Discussion Mighty Kaido Respect Thread

Best Kaido moment

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

It was Doffy’s weakest attack vs one of Kaido’s strongest lol. Kaido should’ve buried Kinemon instantly but he didn’t, and meanwhile Kinemon had to rest and recover from casual Doflamingo.

A pretty disgraceful performance from Kaido tbh.
The way you analyze and say your interpretation of this manga from your perspective is really amazing bro.

Do you mean that: Doflamingo catching Kinemon off guard, failing to knock out a Kinemon that didn't even use his main battle tools, I'm referring to his swords that wasn't used to defend himself, he didn't even wield a sword, a Kinemon in full vulnerability wasn't KO'd by Doffy, and that feat is better than dismantling a Kinemon in high guard with his two swords in the defense position, Kaido did this in base form after facing: 9 retainers + 5 Sns + 1 versus 1 pre-adcoc Luffy, kaidou broke both of Kinemom's swords. LOL. Damn, TWO PIECE is insane.

I don't know why I'm debating a troll comment you made. I believe even jellyfish don't believe what you're talking about LEE, and remember that jellyfish don't have brains.

Anyway, when I put the fact that when I put it on the scale: keeping myself busy answering troll comments from people who make up panels, and the time I waste unnecessarily responding to them, I'm pretty sure not putting trolls in their proper places is the best answer I get.

Last edited by a moderator: