Character Discussion Mihawk at MF

Oh Akainu was definitely portrayed like he could do something. He was doing a lot more than something to their captain so ofcourse he could do something to the commanders, what a stupid thing to say.
What he did to wb ? All akainu s attacks on wb were sneak attacks
First it was the squardo plan
Then it was when wb had a heart attack in the middle of the battle
Please dont compare someone with normal durability like wb who couldnt use haki
With a regeneration bird and a diamond man
Heck akainu s magma couldnt even melt vista s basic coa
We know that Vista and Marco even with a cheapshot were treated like fleas after Akainu had already taken damage from WB, so for a fact we know they couldn't do anything to Akainu. The portrayal and feats were clear. They lacked the capability to be a serious threat to Akainu, even given free shots.
Yeah vista and marco did nothing but akainu couldnt do either
:queenhear:
Which means the best they could do to Akainu is delay him, that's it. This is clear to anyone with half a brain. So I repeat, even as far as back as MF War was telling us that 1 Admiral can take on an entire Yonkou crew by himself when serious.
Told nothing
The moment akainu s best showing vs that yonko crew was taking down curiel backed by soliders ended your argument

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
What he did to wb ? All akainu s attacks on wb were sneak attacks
First it was the squardo plan
Then it was when wb had a heart attack in the middle of the battle
Please dont compare someone with normal durability like wb who couldnt use haki
With a regeneration bird and a diamond man
Heck akainu s magma couldnt even melt vista s basic coa

Yeah vista and marco did nothing but akainu couldnt do either
:queenhear:

Told nothing
The moment akainu s best showing vs that yonko crew was taking down curiel backed by soliders ended your argument
Does any of this change the fact that an enraged Marco and Vista were shown to be pests to Akainu after landing a cheapshot? No?

Then I think we're done here.

Does any of this change the fact that an enraged Marco and Vista were shown to be pests to Akainu after landing a cheapshot? No?

Then I think we're done here.
That s your assumption
It showed he needed backup and couldnt beat them(only curriel the irrelevant)

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That s your assumption
It showed he needed backup and couldnt beat them(only curriel the irrelevant)
No it's not my assumption. They looked like ants in that panel.

After he just killed Ace they landed cheapshots and barely got a grunt out of Akainu.

From there any reasonable reader understood the massive gulf between them, where even the death of their crewmate, cheapshots, and gang ups, cannot make them a serious threat to Akainu.

No it's not my assumption. They looked like ants in that panel.

After he just killed Ace they landed cheapshots and barely got a grunt out of Akainu.

From there any reasonable reader understood the massive gulf between them, where even the death of their crewmate, cheapshots, and gang ups, cannot make them a serious threat to Akainu.
It was just an attack from marco and vista
Then fight off screened with akainu doing nothing
Mr "he gonna solo the yonko crew" yet when we got to them all he beat was a mere fodder:vistalaugh:
The equivalent of mihawk beating daz bones

He also had Jozu fighting on par with Akainu’s equal- Aokiji.
Not really. He stood his ground for a minute, got in a cheap shot, and then got one shotted. Circumstances made Jozu look good. In a 1v1 setting where Aokiji could let loose without restriction, Jozu would have lost terribly.

And if makes you wonder, if Oda could have Aokiji and Kizaru dispatch Marco and Jozu as easily as they did, then why wasn't the same done with Mihawk and Vista?

Last edited:
It was just an attack from marco and vista
Then fight off screened with akainu doing nothing
Mr "he gonna solo the yonko crew" yet when we got to them all he beat was a mere fodder:vistalaugh:
The equivalent of mihawk beating daz bones
Curiel has better durability than Crydo
Don't forget he stalemated Crydo's rival, Moria
:pepemy:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The portrait of Mihawk would only be bad in MF if he were injured or harmed by a commander like Aokiji, Kizaru, and Akainu, who were literally harmed by commanders. Mihawk, on the other hand, came out of the war unscathed.

At least Whitebeard was paying attention to Mihawk when he was launching the attack, while during his "real" fight against Akainu, Whitebeard was often seen ignoring Akainu. LMAO.

With Law's current performances and the feats of Gura Gura, the man who took two shots for less lethal attacks than the ones Big Mom resisted in Wano without showing many problems is on shaky ground.

Especially due to the fact that his equal as a pirate, Aokiji, has become a subordinate and has a lower portrait than his captain, BB, who was facing Fleet Admiral Sengoku and the same Garp who is now engaging in a one-sided fight against Aokiji, even in his old age and with his attacks not having the same power as before.

@L55 and @ShishioIsBack setting up the Zoro fandom for slander

You should not mistake Mihawk slander for Woro slander. For example @MarineHQ and I acknowledge Zoro is borderline solid top tier.
Woro will reach the peak of swordsmanship when he defeats Mihawk, but there's still more room for growth

PK rhm is a more significant title than WSS in OP verse, and this is not your average PK like Roger but Joyboy himself

The portrait of Mihawk would only be bad in MF if he were injured or harmed by a commander like Aokiji, Kizaru, and Akainu, who were literally harmed by commanders. Mihawk, on the other hand, came out of the war unscathed.

At least Whitebeard was paying attention to Mihawk when he was launching the attack, while during his "real" fight against Akainu, Whitebeard was often seen ignoring Akainu. LMAO.

With Law's current performances and the feats of Gura Gura, the man who took two shots for less lethal attacks than the ones Big Mom resisted in Wano without showing many problems is on shaky ground.

Especially due to the fact that his equal as a pirate, Aokiji, has become a subordinate and has a lower portrait than his captain, BB, who was facing Fleet Admiral Sengoku and the same Garp who is now engaging in a one-sided fight against Aokiji, even in his old age and with his attacks not having the same power as before.
Silly argument
Doffy didn't get injured at MF, Is he now above admirals?
Vista wasn't injured too
Neither was Hancock

WB didn't even bother worrying about Mihawk's slash, he smiled.

The dude had wore feats than doffy at MF, you're here defending him

Not really. He stood his ground for a minute, got in a cheap shot, and then got one shotted. Circumstances made Jozu look good. In a 1v1 setting where Aokiji could let loose without restriction, Jozu would have lost terribly.

And if makes you wonder, if Oda could have Aokiji and Kizaru dispatch Marco and Jozu as easily as they did, then why wasn't the same done with Mihawk and Vista?
Mihawk never had a cheap shot opportunity against them like the color duo did.
Post automatically merged:

No evidence of this. That's your headcanon.

What we do have evidence of is:
When Jozu cheapshotted Aokiji = lip bleed.
When Aokiji cheapshotted Jozu = instant KO and permanently mutilated.

To make matters worse, both Marco, Vista and the rest of the WBP were shown unable to do anything to Akainu, who was bulldozing through them, and they even dished out cheapshots to no avail. This is not much different from the current 2023 portrayal.
You know as well as I that if that fight happened in 2023 Jozu would have got no-diffed.

You’re talking as if Mihawk vs Vista was some sort of extreme diff fight, it was just a brief skirmish. Aokiji vs Jozu lasted way longer. He successfully delayed him just like Vista would to Mihawk.