Character Discussion Mihawk at MF

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
They were fighting equally
No evidence of this. That's your headcanon.

What we do have evidence of is:
When Jozu cheapshotted Aokiji = lip bleed.
When Aokiji cheapshotted Jozu = instant KO and permanently mutilated.

To make matters worse, both Marco, Vista and the rest of the WBP were shown unable to do anything to Akainu, who was bulldozing through them, and they even dished out cheapshots to no avail. This is not much different from the current 2023 portrayal.

ZenZu

Hm nope
All akainu did was beat curiel
Never did anything to top commanders
Doesn't change a thing I said. He looked like a helpless ant next to Akainu. Just another stat on the screen against him.

Doesn't change a thing I said. He looked like a helpless ant next to Akainu. Just another stat on the screen against him.
Doesnt matter
Couldnt do anything vs them
He needed backup since when he beat curiel he was surrounded by soliders
Akainu s showings at marineford arent that great
He had to nerf wb with squardo
Clashed with wb twice something even zoro and law did vs kaido and bb
Got 2 shoted by wb
Yc showings

ZenZu

Doesnt matter
Couldnt do anything vs them
He needed backup since when he beat curiel he was surrounded by soliders
Akainu s showings at marineford arent that great
He had to nerd wb with squardo
Clashed with wb twice something even zoro and law did vs kaido and bb
Got 2 shoted by wb
All irrelevant points.

Vista looked like an ant next to Akainu. Both him and Marco did. Heck all of the WBPs did.

It took Shanks to finally stop Akainu from moving forward, the combined effort of the WBP was not enough. This is completely in line with 2023. Nothing changed. Oda let us know then and there that Akainu alone could take on an entire Yonkou crew, without consequences.

All irrelevant points.

Vista looked like an ant next to Akainu. Both him and Marco did. Heck all of the WBPs did.

It took Shanks to finally stop Akainu from moving forward, the combined effort of the WBP was not enough.
Mind you, an Akainu who can't use actual AoE in order to sustain the island

All irrelevant points.

It took Shanks to finally stop Akainu from moving forward, the combined effort of the WBP was not enough. This is completely in line with 2023. Nothing changed. Oda let us know then and there that Akainu alone could take on an entire Yonkou crew, without consequences.
"Could take on the entire crew"
Beat only curiel then called backup
Cant make this shit up:suresure:
Shanks made akainu look like a mere rear admiral

ZenZu

"Could take on the entire crew"
Beat only curiel then callled backup
Cant make this shit up:suresure:
Shanks made akainu look like a mere rear admiral
Irrelevant points again, that's 3 irrelevant posts in a row now.

Irrelevant again, that's 3 irrelevant posts in a row now.
Not irrelevant tho like i said
If he couldve beaten them why call for backup
Why all he did was beating an irrelevant fodder from wbp?
That dude also was fine after the war
Mid showings

ZenZu

Not irrelevant tho like i said
If he couldve beaten them why call for backup
Why all he did was beating an irrelevant fodder from wbp?
That dude also was fine after the war
Mid showings
Beats me, I simply don't care. My point stands. Vista and Marco were portrayed and shown like ants next to him. Non threats basically even in a gangup.

Beats me, I simply don't care. My point stands. Vista and Marco were portrayed and shown like ants next to him. Non threats basically even in a gangup.
Neither akainu was portrayed like he could do something :sanmoji:
Manga shows he needed backup
Post automatically merged:

Shanks is the son of a hoe, if he was man enough he'd fight these accusations :josad:
Empty words
All akainu could do is bark just like post ts"imma destroy the pirates etc" does nothing
Shanks was like with his back turned picking up his hat 2 3 m in front of akainu
What akainu did? Blud was frozen:suresure:

L55 logic : Akainu has fodder marines as back up

Like hell it work goku always have z-fighters but end up losing tonvillains like saiyan saga.

Heck z-fighters are more useful than fodder marines who lose to pre-timeskip luffy and crocodile.
Yet no anti-goku or Superman fans claim goku has back up against villains as to downplay goku.

ZenZu

Neither akainu was portrayed like he could do something :sanmoji:
Manga shows he needed backup
Oh Akainu was definitely portrayed like he could do something. He was doing a lot more than something to their captain so ofcourse he could do something to the commanders, what a stupid thing to say.

We know that Vista and Marco even with a cheapshot were treated like fleas after Akainu had already taken damage from WB, so for a fact we know they couldn't do anything to Akainu. The portrayal and feats were clear. They lacked the capability to be a serious threat to Akainu, even given free shots.

Which means the best they could do to Akainu is delay him, that's it. This is clear to anyone with half a brain. So I repeat, even as far as back as MF War was telling us that 1 Admiral can take on an entire Yonkou crew by himself when serious.

L55 logic : Akainu has fodder marines as back up

Like hell it work goku always have z-fighters but end up losing tonvillains like saiyan saga.

Heck z-fighters are more useful than fodder marines who lose to pre-timeskip luffy and crocodile.
Yet no anti-goku or Superman fans claim goku has back up against villains as to downplay goku.
Can beat curiel that s all
:kayneshrug: imma give akainu that

Empty words
All akainu could do is bark just like post ts"imma destroy the pirates etc" does nothing
Shanks was like with his back turned picking up his hat 2 3 m in front of akainu
What akainu did? Blud was frozen:suresure:
Akainu's needs clearance to fight Shanks and his boyfriends
However, Kuzan and Kizaru were in range to go after the submarine, Shanks stood there like a good boy
:josad:

Oh Akainu was definitely portrayed like he could do something. He was doing a lot more than something to their captain so ofcourse he could do something to the commanders, what a stupid thing to say.

We know that Vista and Marco even with a cheapshot were treated like fleas after Akainu had already taken damage from WB, so for a fact we know they couldn't do anything to Akainu. The portrayal and feats were clear. They lacked the capability to be a serious threat to Akainu, even given free shots.

Which means the best they could do to Akainu is delay him, that's it. This is clear to anyone with half a brain. So I repeat, even as far as back as MF War was telling us that 1 Admiral can take on an entire Yonkou crew by himself when serious.
What did akainu do to them again?
Akainu got treated like a mere yc in front of a yonko
In fact every admiral
Aokiji needed jozu distracted to use his hax to win
When it was 1v1 with jozu aokiji couldnt do it
Kizaru needed the help of a vice admiral + sea stone cuffs vs marco yet he still couldnt beat him
Akainu got 2 shoted by Wb
His only 1v1 won is with nerfed ace and curiel

ZenZu

What did akainu do to them again?
Akainu got treated like a mere yc in front of a yonko
In fact every admiral
Aokiji needed jozu distracted to use his hax to win
When it was 1v1 with jozu aokiji couldnt do it
Kizaru needed the help of a vice admiral + sea stone cuffs vs marco yet he still couldnt beat him
Akainu got 2 shoted by Wb
His only 1v1 won is with nerfed ace and curiel
Another irrelevant post which doesn't address anything I said.