Controversial Mihawk boys still need an answer for this… I’ll be nice and give them one

When shanks is revealed to be stronger than mihawk I actually think swordfans and ppl on this website might commit suicide or drop one piece for ever
The way oda wank shanks and treats him is to a way higher degree than mihawk mihawk would never scare a top tier like an admiral he will never gain the respect of ppl like kaido
:kuzanshut:

Just like he about to show the gap between old ray and old garp old ray knew bb was gonna kick his ass garp is about to pull up and give them the work oda holds ppl connect to Luffy higher than ppl connected to Zoro if anything it's gonna never be revealed who's stronger by oda because if shanks stronger
WSS doesn't mean jack
ZoLo dream doesn't mean shit
Roger was a swordsman but WSS is still weaker

When shanks is revealed to be stronger than mihawk I actually think swordfans and ppl on this website might commit suicide or drop one piece for ever
The way oda wank shanks and treats him is to a way higher degree than mihawk mihawk would never scare a top tier like an admiral he will never gain the respect of ppl like kaido
:kuzanshut:

Just like he about to show the gap between old ray and old garp old ray knew bb was gonna kick his ass garp is about to pull up and give them the work oda holds ppl connect to Luffy higher than ppl connected to Zoro if anything it's gonna never be revealed who's stronger by oda because if shanks stronger
WSS doesn't mean jack
ZoLo dream doesn't mean shit
Roger was a swordsman but WSS is still weaker
:emohiyo::luffylaugh::kailaugh::rolaugh:

Zoro the unofficial VC
:cheers:
Ofc goofy Stan’s and lanji fucks bitching because oda showing us who’s VC and the one with the most brain cells :seriously:zoro Decision is so bad and a hypocrite then wtf did rubber brain and germa sperm listen ??
zoro told joyboy what to do and he listen :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Stop bitching because your boy goofy has the brain of a rock not once did zoro make it seem like he said let vivi fight alone but ofc oda gives zoro some VC vibes y’all start crying because your favorite character listen when he talks
Luffy and sanji fans really out here mad asf because zoro telling them what to do once again :myman:you’ll never gonna see lanji bossing zoro
Post automatically merged:

Lea

Lanji fought zoro that’s why he using ij and zoro not using haki sanji the lil bro zoro the big bro that doesn’t want to hurt the lil one
:cheers:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What Mihawk boys should do to save face is just say that Shanks is 1 cm taller because 2 arm Shanks would have been slightly stronger than Mihawk, but Mihawk is still stronger than 1 arm Shanks. Try to argue that Oda did this because Shanks had more potential than Mihawk before he was crippled.
Been saying it for a long time now.
Shanks with 2 arms had Roger lvl potential, absolutely no reason to believe otherwise.
When he crippled himself for Luffy, he sacrificed his potential to be the Strongest and Mihawk is the stronger one right now which gets you in a state of delirium.

Also, how about the C3?
Since Yonkobois can only really place Kuzan & Sakazuki as peers to Yonkou while they get cold feet with Borsalino...

height scaling is for the yankers ...
Oda did in a way answer this in an sbs 51, note the balded could be refering to the drawing that the reader submitted not the question

D: Are Kizaru and Akainu stronger even than Aokiji?
P.N. Osumansan
O: Hahh, hahh... Sorry for the late introduction. Hello. I'm the author, who got his Balls
Flattened by a Reader... you can call me Balltender. But who cares! Here's a question...
(Imaginary Marine Admiral Kizaru)
YIKES!! What the hell is THIS?! Kizaru?! Get outta here! I'm gonna have nightmares!
Sorry P.N. Osumansan, Kizaru's already appeared! He'll show up in the next volume.
Actually, you're not that far off, though.

This level of cope is illegal in most countries. I don't know why WG Mods let Shanks femboys promote this dangerous drug.

Lay down the cope powder and accustom yourself to the reality, that Snitch Shanks is a has-been and an inferior man compared to Mihawk :cheers:

Been saying it for a long time now.
Shanks with 2 arms had Roger lvl potential, absolutely no reason to believe otherwise.
When he crippled himself for Luffy, he sacrificed his potential to be the Strongest and Mihawk is the stronger one right now which gets you in a state of delirium.

Also, how about the C3?
Since Yonkobois can only really place Kuzan & Sakazuki as peers to Yonkou while they get cold feet with Borsalino...
Schizos gonna schizo. Sabo is 2cm taller than Ace too, I wonder what that means. :ihaha:

Mihawk boys still need to explain the 1 CM height difference which Oda is obviously using subtly give away who the slightly stronger character is between rivals.

Zoro is conveniently 1 cm taller than Sanji, and King is 1 cm taller than King. No one denies that Zoro and King are the slightly stronger ones in their duos, and 99% of the forum would probably accept this as extra evidence of Zoro and King’s superiority if Mihawk and Shanks weren’t included, but Mihawk fanboys cope and cry every time this image is shown because Shanks is actually 1 cm taller than Mihawk, which would imply that he is the slightly stronger one in this duo.

Well, luckily for Mihawk boys, I am feeling generous today and will provide them with an easy copout that doesn’t require them to go into full-on cope mode where they pathetically act like this is just a coincidence and not something done deliberately by Oda (for even more evidence that this is no coincidence, just look at how Oda also revealed that Mihawk and Shanks share the same birthday in the same SBS where he revealed their heights). What Mihawk boys should do to save face is just say that Shanks is 1 cm taller because 2 arm Shanks would have been slightly stronger than Mihawk, but Mihawk is still stronger than 1 arm Shanks. Try to argue that Oda did this because Shanks had more potential than Mihawk before he was crippled.
W. Owned the cucks.