Current Events Mihawk fled from the marines

he fled
wb aso fled
whats hard to understand
It’s not hard to understand my man
1. WB fled because they would keep coming
2. It was confirmed marines manpower were full so they wouldn’t send extra fleets to deal with him
3. Per his own it’s trouble

instead of using the faulty wb excuse simply give the marine it’s hype , I’m 100% sure before this chapter you thought he destroyed the fleets, just Shows you how terrifying an admiral would be honestly

It’s not hard to understand my man
1. WB fled because they would keep coming
2. It was confirmed marines manpower were full so they wouldn’t send extra fleets to deal with him
3. Per his own it’s trouble

instead of using the faulty wb excuse simply give the marine it’s hype , I’m 100% sure before this chapter you thought he destroyed the fleets, just Shows you how terrifying an admiral would be honestly
did you read the scan

marines keep swarming the island.
keep : cause to continue in a specified condition, position, course
swarming: moving in or forming a large or dense group.

no admiral was sent in either wb or mihawk's case . the sheer volume of marines was the reason they both voided conflict . read better.

did you read the scan

marines keep swarming the island.
keep : cause to continue in a specified condition, position, course
swarming: moving in or forming a large or dense group.

no admiral was sent in either wb or mihawk's case . the sheer volume of marines was the reason they both voided conflict . read better.
Did you read eten translation or raws? Viz will humble you my man because Mihawk said
ちょうど今海軍に島を取り囲まれてる - Right now the navy has the island surrounded.

You can clearly see it’s the same nine ship, mihawk says it’s trouble , marines man power is full so they wouldn’t send more fleets unlike the wb situation.

Did you read eten translation or raws? Viz will humble you my man because Mihawk said
ちょうど今海軍に島を取り囲まれてる - Right now the navy has the island surrounded.

You can clearly see it’s the same nine ship, mihawk says it’s trouble , marines man power is full so they wouldn’t send more fleets unlike the wb situation.
you know what
at this point think what you want mate
lol