Speculations Mihawk has also CoC here is some panel that kinda proves it

This proves nothing tho but the interesting part is after seeing this and Oda made sure to highlight him. He then had another go at Luffy.

We don't need prove Mihawk having CoC. Because Zoro has it and Oda knows that if he revealed Mihawk having it will spoil Zoro getting it too. That is why he never revealed it not even in his Vivre Card.

After Luffy used CoC in Marineford, everyone was shocked except one and that was Mihawk.

He kinda was totally cold and desinterested about luffys coc.

Here is a pic

This kinda proves that mihawk also has CoC and he will use it in the near future.
Shanks low diff Mihawk without CoC
of course he has it

It is dumb for anybody to believe Mihawk who's literally the king of swordsmen, WSS, is not a conqueror and doesn't have CoC.

Mihawk seeking and challenging strong swordsman until there's no longer any strong swordsman to face is no different than someone going for country to country conquering the land.

After Luffy used CoC in Marineford, everyone was shocked except one and that was Mihawk.

Here is a pic

This kinda proves that mihawk also has CoC and he will use it in the near future.
Remember what he said to zoro?

Mihawk knows what luffys dream entails. He expects nothing less from the guy aiming to be the pirate king. The same guy who's captain to his future greatest rival. The next wss

:gokulaugh:

Stronger then who?? Midhawk best feat in this manga period, clashing with pre Yonko shanks to a stalemate…. Never once was mihawk suggested to have literally any sword edge over 2 arm shanks. His title fraudulent nonsense, that exist because shank lost his dominant sword hand.

Barring potentially CoA, shanks has vastly superior overall Haki hype to midhawk lol. There’s no comparison in there CoC feats/portrayal, an as of recent shank CoO portrayal leaped significantly above mihawk in canon. Dude a FS user & killer, while the best midhawk has going for him a secondary source suggesting he has clairvoyance or some weird shit that not remotely comparable anyway.

Nah that’s the language of remembrance!!!! At @Red Admiral myself an a few other shank supporting heavyweights use to bitch slap midhawk fans for years with the reality CoC>others Haki. Midhawk fans using mental gymnastics back then argued CoC was shit, an bla bla Black blades.

How many midhawk fans do we still hear bring up Black blades lmao???
No need for black blades when he can create a yonko crew with just buggy and croco.
Post automatically merged:

Someone feelin insecure lmao
Law>Zoro the general norm Homie.
Rightly so Law literally outshine Zoro in every arc there in together PH/DR/Wano it’s always the same Law> whatever the hell Zoro contributed in the arc.

mihawk can’t convince more then 30% of the internet he’s even equal to shank, forget superior lmao!!! That’s with the WSS title that tells u how huge the difference in hype/feats/ an portrayal are between the 2!!!!!

Midhawk fans trying to compare that wannabe to the red god.

it reminds me of Zoro fans leaching Off Law’s portrayal for years. Despite consistently being out done by the character
This chapter proves that Zoro is stronger than law so it's you who's being insecure here.

Last edited:

Here is a pic

it proves he was salty that luffy has it and not him a loser and hater

except wss being a kingly ambition
kingly ambition my ass, no one except zoro wants to have the world strongest title. No one in the manga cares about the wss, wsm or wsc title. Don't get me wrong, mihawk obviously has coc because he is top tier and zoros goal

kingly ambition my ass, no one except zoro wants to have the world strongest title. No one in the manga cares about the wss, wsm or wsc title. Don't get me wrong, mihawk obviously has coc because he is top tier and zoros goal
its in the fucking manga its a kingly ambition but sure :wellwell: