Speculations Mihawk & Imu Conection Solved. Mihawk is "Celestial Dragon" Confirmed?

Everyone of notice is ever so increasing annoyingly become related to everyone important.

I rolled my eyes when Zoro was confirmed as a Ryuma descendants.

So I also want Mihawk to just be that guy, though the eyes make me suspicious, I don't think is a direct lineage.
I can live with Zoro's family reveal, cause we already knew about Monsters and Ryuma and how he looked like Zoro so there was a chance that they might be related and Zoro's birthday and shit like that. And we also have quite a lot Shimotsukis who are not that impressive but the lineage exits. I don't know how much lineage factors get transmitted down from female side. Zoro's paternal grandma was a Shimotsuki while his grandpa and father were east blue fodder (likely) and his mother was the daughter of pirate. Zoro being 25% Shimotsuki is not that bad I guess, better than him being a direct descendant like Momo is of Kozukis.

. I don't know how much lineage factors get transmitted down from female side. Zoro's paternal grandma was a Shimotsuki while his grandpa and father were east blue fodder (likely) and his mother was the daughter of pirate. Zoro being 25% Shimotsuki is not that bad I guess, better than him being a direct descendant like Momo is of Kozukis.
?
He isn’t any less of a descendent of the Shimotsuki/ryuma just because he has a grandma and not grandpa lol

You don’t have to
It makes no sense in general to say anyone is less of a descendent just because they have a grandma and not grandpa lol
It generally does in most cultures where the family name is carried on by the male heirs and how kingship is transferred, how families try to keep pure blood by marrying within their caste/race etc. As for the gene part I don't know since I am illiterate in that area.

I guess but then why is son of the devil carrying around a cross

I don’t know man, I cannot believe that Oda has any lore plans for Mihawk because there’s no way he thought up Imu by Chapter 4 when Zoro was talking about Mihawk
You could also look at it as an inverted cross, which is the symbol for those who go against God. I doubt that Oda doesn't have anything planned lore wise for an important character that appeared before most of the main cast.

Last edited:
§ Mihawk has same red circeled eyes as Imu confirmed in Odas Color Spreads

§ His Sword patern design is same as Imus throne

§ The name Dracula means "Son of Dracul" Romanian/Latin Dragon or Devil

§ Word Play: MI_hawk IM_u & Lives with Perona Remove the P & add N it becomes Nerona

§ Him & Shanks are both CDs

§ & Many more clues, he is definitely related to Nerona Family

I like this theory.

I don’t buy these hints. Mihawk talking about rabbits and what not doesn’t seem like anything to me

the hints that his general Christian iconography entails Celestial dragons has fallen apart because now we see that it’s Kuma who has Christian iconography and Gorosei and Imu have Satanic iconography

Celestial dragons aren’t associated with Christianity so why why Mihawk having a cross sword imply any connection between him and them
He's a former gods knight who left his post. They can't kill him because he's too strong
Post automatically merged:

Kaido became dust.
kaido and big mom got launched across the sky in the volcano eruption and landed somewhere

He's a former gods knight who left his post. They can't kill him because he's too strong
We saw kid mihawk, he does not look anything like a celestial dragon

hat Oda doesn't have anything planned lore wise for an important character
@matt245
Why not? In fact the fact that Mihawk has been around for so long and yet has so little lore almost guarantees it’s intentional

sometimes some people are just random people from random islands born from random families

We saw kid mihawk, he does not look anything like a celestial dragon

@matt245
Why not? In fact the fact that Mihawk has been around for so long and yet has so little lore almost guarantees it’s intentional

sometimes some people are just random people from random islands born from random families
You're right, but One Pieces nowadays seems all about connections, almost everyone very relevant now is related to someone else directly or indirectly.

I wouldn't bet that Mihawk will be exempt of lore ties.

Look how Kuma became a special race, and connections to Nika.

Look how Kuma became a special race, and connections to Nika
Well sure but the difference between Kuma and Mihawk is that Kuma’s lore was setup from his introduction

Kuma was introduced immediately as a cyborg and then he himself name Drops Vegapunk and Dragon in his own intro, and then later we learn he is a clone with the pacifista models and whatnot

With mihawk his intro only has 2 lore points. His WSS title and his black blade and 1000 chapters later we are not told this matters at all. Like the term black blade is casually mentioned in Wano and the story doesn’t even treat it as tho this is a big deal worth exploring since Zoro doesn’t care… The WSS title’s lore is also seemingly unimportant since 1000 chapters later it seems no one cares about it and Mihawk didn’t even do anything of note to get it

And the only name drop mihawk has had is his associations with shanks which the story has fully exhausted its significance since mihawk and shanks will never fight and we will never see their previous fights

Yes its true that everyone is seemingly connected to someone these days but mihawk has always been an exception to what everyone else is doing… Even now Mihawk is the only Top tier who doesn’t give a shit about the balance of the world or the one piece or any of that shit…

This is a big thing, Mihawk can’t be connected to someone without somehow mixing some kind of agenda into it… If Mihawk is connected to Celestial dragons then Mihawk must also be revealed to have some secret agenda that’s connected to the celestial dragons because as it stands mihawk DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING… He can’t just be connected to Imu or whoever he must also be connected to Imu’s philosophy in someway and clearly mihawk doesn’t care about anything

Any thread with "confirmed" in the title is delusional headcanon nonsense.
No exceptions.

Did Goku defeat every main villain?
Had to use Rætarded clickbait title like confirmed. To get eyes on the thread.
But my conviction that Mihawk is related, not maybe directly to Imu but Nerona family goes back to 2019 reddit posts. And more clues keep mounting more & more since then.
But my thread has many evidence Points in it unlike 90% of other bullshit posts.
Don't need to reply because i don't need your headcanon nonsense.