Speculations Mihawk & Imu Conection Solved. Mihawk is "Celestial Dragon" Confirmed?

I think that people who at this stage think that mihawk wont be connected to Imu at all are coping. I don't know if Mihawk will be Imus's son, a clone/experiment or more an Ace and Whitebeard situation (obviously twisted), but some connection I think will inevitably be there.

Oda at least heavily implied Imus last name is Nerona, and had PERONA live with Mihawk for two years. He gave Imu the same eyes as Mihawk in the Manga. Yoru is pretty much the World government symbol turned into a sword. Mihawks past is the one among the Warlords we know arguably the least about. Mihawk, despite his haters and even some of his fans claiming otherwise, is not going to be just some random guy who one day picked up a sword and became the best of the best.

Oda just does not write characters this way. Even Whitebeard himself had one of the strongest fruits ever and was likely a buccaneer.

The thing that always made me stumble is his last name, but to be real? I can see Oda going for some scenario where Dracule is not even an actual name but something that Mihawk picked up to not go by Nerona. It could be a Portgas D Rogue situation where he picked the name of his mother to distance himself from Imu, but alternatively what if Dracule is literally just a title?

The Crule, or Da Crule. Could be that Mihawk originally did not show promise as a child or that his mother either escaped while pregnant with him or hid him somehow before Imu could discover him. We know that nine years before the current story a terrible war was fought on Shikkearu Kingdom, the island out of all islands Mihawk settled upon.

He also carved a large wooden cross from a Tree. Could have been just to kill some boredom but it could also be where Mihawk's mother and her kingdom were laid to rest.

Lets say Imu/the Gorosei find out about a Nerona born on the blue sea. They straight up kidnap child Mihawk from his mother, who could have been the princess of this kingdom. Seems to make sense Imu would go for a highborn woman as his potential wife for his heir.

Mihawk grows up as a Heavenly Knight as a child, but either due to a lack of a proper rival (whom he would later find in Shanks) he eventually leaves and is able to return to his island. Perhaps Mihakw then discovers, his home had been wiped out in a war, potentially even a buster call.

That then makes Mihawk become the Marine Hunter. He goes on a crusade for revenge, maybe even kills the Gorosei that Saint Ju Peter, the youngest out of the five, ended up replacing. Mihawk is so cruel and indiscriminate in his revenge as he was taught to view everybody as an insect/rabbiot to be hunted that eventually that gets lost in translation and somebody thinks Dracule is his actual last name. Or, more simply, it was the name of the royal family from Shikkearu Kingdom.

Personally would love that since it would make Mihawk a direct rebuttal to all of the Celestial Dragons "superiority" bullshit if Mihawk had been taught by them only to turn on them after deeming them all unworthy and below him in return/strike bac kin anger once he realized what happened to his home.

Dracul means son of the devil, drac/devil is derived of the latin draco which means dragon.
Mihawk's like the Zoro antithesis, east vs west, marine hunter vs pirate hunter, Zoro's gag and Mihawk's epithet, Zoro's is a direct descendant of one of the greatest fighters and heroes of all time, will Mihawk be related to one of the biggest villains in history?

I was about to say you are reaching with that scribble being Saint Imu but Oda loves to do this shit where he hides certain stuff in a single panel to include elements you only find upon several re-reads so that might actually be a legit hint.
He def has hide many english words in the Japanese versions as well as the obvious ones.

0) Names of Wanted Posters for gods sake.. LOL
1) Marines (ships, shirts, caps, buildings and etc)
2) Names of shops
3) Names of towns
4) Names of Seas
5) Names of Criminal Organizations
6) Names of drinks & foods
7) Names on Coverpages
8) Names on Cover Spreads
9) Names on Pirate Flags (Rocks, Roger, Blackbeard & etc)
9) Names of characters (there's so many of them I've lost count lmao)
10) Heck, even Oda uses his signature name in English
Post automatically merged:

Dracul means son of the devil, drac/devil is derived of the latin draco which means dragon.
Mihawk's like the Zoro antithesis, east vs west, marine hunter vs pirate hunter, Zoro's gag and Mihawk's epithet, Zoro's is a direct descendant of one of the greatest fighters and heroes of all time, will Mihawk be related to one of the biggest villains in history?
Post automatically merged:

I've had many people asking me if this person is THAT person, then how would Luffy and Zoro's final fight be with both of their goals established?

This (video above) is just ONE answer. It was stated his age is 40 plus. How could he be THAT person if he existed for more than 800 years? Either Oda is doing a Pell/Sabo 2.0 or it's another body with the same soul. One Piece is afterall, not new to such topics. Nor is OP2 fruit the ONLY way to live super long...

Last edited:
I consider Mihawk situation like tengen in Demon Slayer.
Many siblings but they had to fight each other to death and only strong remains.

Now mihawk is strongest , He simply rests.