Character Discussion Mihawk is a Clown

Lerkans dumbass can't explain shit.
He thinks zoro and mihawk won't use haki they fight.
I see you still desperately and shamelessly lie :gokulaugh:

-Spandam: had multiple superiors, superiors like Gorosei, and others. Can be replaced easily, its a chain of command, doesn't matter Spandam or someone else, they are all serving to Government.

-Buggy: has no superior, can't be replaced by others because Mihawk and Crocodile had to endure the humiliation, its specifically said he has the ''power'' to command Croco and Mihawk, they are serving to Buggy. Buggy has no one above him, he is like Imu, not Spandam.

You see its very easy:

- Buggy: has no superiors
- Spandam: has multiple superiors
- Imu: has no superiors.

Spandam had the power to command cp9 was he stronger than all of them turd for brains ?
Imu controls them, not Spandam. Spandam is an underling of Gorosei, who are underling of Imu.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I see you still desperately and shamelessly lie :gokulaugh:

-Spandam: had multiple superiors, superiors like Gorosei, and others. Can be replaced easily, its a chain of command, doesn't matter Spandam or someone else, they are all serving to Government.

-Buggy: has no superior, can't be replaced by others because Mihawk and Crocodile had to endure the humiliation, its specifically said he has the ''power'' to command Croco and Mihawk, they are serving to Buggy. Buggy has no one above him, he is like Imu, not Spandam.

You see its very easy:

- Buggy: has no superiors
- Spandam: has multiple superiors
- Imu: has no superiors.

Imu controls them, not Spandam. Spandam is an underling of Gorosei, who are underling of Imu.
You dumb shit

Buggy isn't in charge of anything
They let him stay in charge to the outside world
WE CAN GET RID OF HIM AT ANY TIME

You dumb shit

Buggy isn't in charge of anything
They let him stay in charge to the outside world
WE CAN GET RID OF HIM AT ANY TIME
@Kawatsuki you see this guy, now he is talking about their secret relationship, not what Marines knows, thats how he loses arguments and then he tries to spin it. :suresure:

They think Buggy is in charge of the organization, stop lying. Yonko has no superiors, Spandam has multiple superiors.
That means they would lose their Yonko status if they do that, why they are trying to stop Buggy and sweating then? :gokulaugh:

The only reason Mihawk and Croco are in this position because if they get rid of Buggy, they lose their Yonko status, they don't want to lose it, its that simple.

Spandam has multiple superiors.
Yonko has no superior.

You got that? :holdthisl:

HA001

@Kawatsuki you see this guy, now he is talking about their secret relationship, not what Marines knows, thats how he loses arguments and then he tries to spin it. :suresure:

They think Buggy is in charge of the organization, stop lying. Yonko has no superiors, Spandam has multiple superiors.
That means they would lose their Yonko status if they do that, why they are trying to stop Buggy and sweating then? :gokulaugh:

The only reason Mihawk and Croco are in this position because if they get rid of Buggy, they lose their Yonko status, they don't want to lose it, its that simple.

Spandam has multiple superiors.
Yonko has no superior.

You got that? :holdthisl:
They can get rid of buggy and be yonko at any point they wanted to

It's literally on panel
Mihawk tells Croc he has no interest in being a yonko
They CHOOSE to keep Buggy alive
They can get rid of him whenever they want

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way for mihawk to be weaker than shanks is if sword duels are without haki or shanks is stronger without his sword. Zoro has the most fans so I dont think oda would make their duel without haki as he would lose a lot of fans and most of shanks attack uses sword. So mihawk> shanks

I hope they get nicknamed the Clowns. Like we have the Strawhats or Redhairs or Blackbeards.
Post automatically merged:

The only way for mihawk to be weaker than shanks is if sword duels are without haki or shanks is stronger without his sword. Zoro has the most fans so I dont think oda would make their duel without haki as he would lose a lot of fans and most of shanks attack uses sword. So mihawk> shanks
The thing is, last time they fought was 1000 years ago

They can get rid of buggy and be yonko at any point they wanted to dumbass

It's literally on panel
Mihawk tells Croc he has no interest in being a yonko
They CHOOSE to keep Buggy alive
They can get rid of him whenever they want
That has nothing to do with what Marines know little troll.

Marines think Buggy is the leader by ''power''. They think Buggy is strong enough to make them yield.

You little troll: ''tHey ChOoSe'', they didn't choose anything according to Marines, anyone with average iq knows this.

They think Buggy is real, thats why he become Yonko. You pretend like Marines knows this secret relationship because you don't want to take the L funny af. :gokulaugh:

Mihawk and Croc don't even beat Buggy in front of his men for a reason, they are acting like Buggy is the real deal. Marines think Buggy is the real deal.

So you keep getting debunked.

Spandam and Buggy are not comparable.

Marines think Buggy has no superior and he is the real Yonko strong enough to control Mihawk and Croc.

Everyone knows Spandam has multiple superiors, Celestials and Gorosei, its not secret.

:holdthisl:

Mihawk literally tells Croc ''I don't know about you''.

No where they said Mihawk will be the leader, they are partners.

Croc won't be an underling to Mihawk.

You took the big L once again.

HA001

That has nothing to do with what Marines know little troll.

Marines think Buggy is the leader by ''power''. They think Buggy is strong enough to make them yield.

You little troll: ''tHey ChOoSe'', they didn't choose anything according to Marines, anyone with average iq knows this.

They think Buggy is real, thats why he become Yonko. You pretend like Marines knows this secret relationship because you don't want to take the L funny af. :gokulaugh:

Mihawk and Croc don't even beat Buggy in front of his men for a reason, they are acting like Buggy is the real deal. Marines think Buggy is the real deal.

So you keep getting debunked.

Spandam and Buggy are not comparable.

Marines think Buggy has no superior and he is the real Yonko strong enough to control Mihawk and Croc.

Everyone knows Spandam has multiple superiors, Celestials and Gorosei, its not secret.

:holdthisl:

Mihawk literally tells Croc ''I don't know about you''.

No where they said Mihawk will be the leader, they are partners.

Croc won't be an underling to Mihawk.

You took the big L once again.
Marines think Buggy has the power marines think Buggy is stronger marines make Buggy the yonko

Yet he still has a lower bounty than mihawk because of Marine Hunting past something the marines don't even mention about mihawk.
I'm not talking about the marines dumbass
If croc and mihawk kill Buggy which they can do at any time they can be yonko.

Yeah and what is crocs response lerkan
It's not so I want to be yonko is it.

Marines think Buggy has the power marines think Buggy is stronger marines make Buggy the yonko

Yet he still has a lower bounty than mihawk because of Marine Hunting past something the marines don't even mention about mihawk.
I'm not talking about the marines dumbass
If croc and mihawk kill Buggy which they can do at any time they can be yonko.

Yeah and what is crocs response lerkan
It's not so I want to be yonko is it.
Lmao dumbass don't change the subject you compare Spandam to Buggy, I am explaining the difference you liar dumbass.

Buggy has bigger bounty than Croc, and Kid, Law and Luffy, how do you explain that dumbass? Stronger than them but not stronger than Mihawk only? How so? Lmao.

If you are going to use that logic dumbass then admit Teach or Shanks > Mihawk based on bounty since Buggy's bounty lower but their bounty is bigger but you don't admit it dumbass.

No where they say Mihawk or Croc could be Yonko without Buggy why you think they endure Buggy humiliation and sweating, keep lying la.00.1 iq.

HA001

Lmao dumbass don't change the subject you compare Spandam to Buggy, I am explaining the difference you liar dumbass.

Buggy has bigger bounty than Croc, and Kid, Law and Luffy, how do you explain that dumbass? Stronger than them but not stronger than Mihawk only? How so? Lmao.

If you are going to use that logic dumbass then admit Teach or Shanks > Mihawk based on bounty since Buggy's bounty lower but their bounty is bigger but you don't admit it dumbass.

No where they say Mihawk or Croc could be Yonko without Buggy why you think they endure Buggy humiliation and sweating, keep lying la.00.1 iq.
What do they have to do with it ?
Are they in the same fucking crew dumbass

Show me a single subordinate with a bigger bounty than the captain
Captain who is a yonko at that

There is no difference with spandam.

What do they have to do with it ?
Are they in the same fucking crew dumbass

Show me a single subordinate with a bigger bounty than the captain
Captain who is a yonko at that

There is no difference with spandam.
Haha you dumbass then why you compare Mihawk bounty with other bounties if it should be same crew? You run from argument after getting debunked.

Show me a single pirate who made Marine Hunter WGS his underling when they were a Shichibukai with only 15 million bounty dumbass.

Being captain doesn't boost bounty. Oda explained that in SBS, being underling gets them extra dumbass, show me where they said captain gets bigger for no reason.

Spandam is an underling of Celestials.
Buggy is underling of no one moron.

Keep lying and crying.

HA001

Haha you dumbass then why you compare Mihawk bounty with other bounties if it should be same crew? You run from argument after getting debunked.

Show me a single pirate who made Marine Hunter WGS his underling when they were a Shichibukai with only 15 million bounty dumbass.

Being captain doesn't boost bounty. Oda explained that in SBS, being underling gets them extra dumbass, show me where they said captain gets bigger for no reason.

Spandam is an underling of Celestials.
Buggy is underling of no one moron.

Keep lying and crying.
?
I'm comparing buggys bounty with mihawk who are IN THE SAME CREW
Buggy the captain Buggy the yonko buggy who has the power to command mihawk

HAS THE LOWER BOUNTY

Which has NEVER happened in the story

Why didn't the marines mention mihawks marine Hunting past if it played that big a deal in his bounty ???

You keep running from these points.

Irrelevant.
King Riku can command kyros he's weaker
Cobra pell chaka he's weaker
Bodied

Mihawk is a top tier and powerful and one of the strongest I have no doubt about that, but my only issue comes from his fan base(Zoro fans in disguise) who see Shanks having something or show a certain feat and automatically give it to Mihawk, but better. They live off of Shanks hype and barely have any of their own.

HA001

Mihawk is a top tier and powerful and one of the strongest I have no doubt about that, but my only issue comes from his fan base(Zoro fans in disguise) who see Shanks having something or show a certain feat and automatically give it to Mihawk, but better. They live off of Shanks hype and barely have any of their own.
Did oda not use shanks to hype mihawk in 1058 ?
Why shouldn't we if the author does it.

my only issue comes from his fan base(Zoro fans in disguise) who see Shanks having something or show a certain feat and automatically give it to Mihawk, but better. They live off of Shanks hype and barely have any of their own.
Yup, thats why lets wait what Mihawk can do. If he was so strong why they need Shanks to hype? It should be the opposite, if Mihawk is stronger, Shanks should be hyped over Mihawk since they fought equally when Shanks wasn't even a Yonko. But all I see they are using Shanks to hype Mihawk, and they have no top tier argument without using Shanks, and Mihawk couldn't even beat when Shanks was Pre Yonko, then its obviously not based on Mihawk's ability to beat others because Mihawk didn't beat Pre Yonko Shanks, so he become WGS by SKILL difference, Shanks's Haki was better.

Did oda not use shanks to hype mihawk in 1058 ?
Why shouldn't we if the author does it.
He didn't. He specifically said SKILL only, not power. WSS/WGS title is explained by SKILL in chapter 1058.

Mihawk's YONKO captain, who said to have power to control WGS Mihawk, + Croco + more, + Marine Hunting threat boost, only got 3.1 billion bounty.

Shanks has 4 billion bounty.

Mihawk can be in Shanks's crew, and Shanks can get 3.1 billion bounty, but Shanks has 4 billion, Teach has 3.9 billion.

?
I'm comparing buggys bounty with mihawk who are IN THE SAME CREW
Buggy the captain Buggy the yonko buggy who has the power to command mihawk

HAS THE LOWER BOUNTY

Which has NEVER happened in the story

Why didn't the marines mention mihawks marine Hunting past if it played that big a deal in his bounty ???

You keep running from these points.

Irrelevant.
King Riku can command kyros he's weaker
Cobra pell chaka he's weaker
Bodied
Explain then why Buggy got 3.1 billion, much bigger than Croco's 1.9 billion if its not strength related.

''Never happened history'' you are really dumb, all of Buggy's underlings had bigger bounty during Marineford and after Marineford its not special to Mihawk dumbass, you just got debunked for the 30th time.

''nEvEr hAppEnEd hIstOrY'' :gokulaugh:

Thats why Buggy was Shichibukai for his reason in the first place dumbass, he was controlling bigger bounty guys than himself, since you can't read as usual, you just learned this.

Why Buggy's biggest bounty guy wasn't rewarded as Shichibukai but only Buggy was rewarded as Shichibukai then?

Because Buggy is the mastermind + power, thats why they made Buggy Shichibukai only not his biggest bounty guy.

Thats why they think Buggy > Mihawk as well, Mihawk's extra 400 million bounty is only for other reasons.

You are a moron if you believe Spandam could control CP9 if they were PIRATES, Pirate world is completely different, the only thing that controls them is power. Buggy's crew think Buggy is strong because WB hyped Buggy as equals, and Buggy threatened Shanks, and they thought Buggy was strong thus they are following him. Mihawk and Croco doesn't beat Buggy on public, they beat him in meeting room because they want to keep making him look like strong.

Marines and Pirates think Buggy is strong, its completely different thing than Spandam or Celestials controlling underlings via Government resources and politics. You moron once again give examples from Politicians or Royalty, its completely different than pirates moron.

@Erkan12 stop debating Ha001, you are a different tier and he isn’t saying anything new, just making the same shit tier “arguments”, like he is on a loop, the dude literally has nothing better to do, arguing in circles.

To use Mihawk phraseology, ”you don’t hunt a rabbit with a cannon”

The fact that he’s using Spandam again and again shows he’s got shit for brains and isn’t capable of any reasoning

I won’t debate with him ever again , and I don’t think you should either