Controversial Mihawk is the first person who rejected the Yonko title

Is Mihawk the greatest chad?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 58 81.7%
  • I am a Shanks fanboy, but mihawk is a chad

Votes: 18 25.4%

• Total voters
Yonko is just a silver medalist tittle for those who couldnt become PK.

Why would he want that kind of tittle?
:pepehawk:
Mihawk ran away from fodder marines vs Godanks who neg diffed an admiral with just CoC and made him run away.
Post automatically merged:

Whatever I stated n the post was from a canon part of a chapter.
The only person who belongs to a mental institution is you, your retardness level is beyond anything judging by your comments and the way you act:suresure:
You being an illiterate and lecturing me on mental health is funny. I am the one who diagnoses retards like you not the other way around. So get your brain checked.

You can't reject something noone has offered you nor this title is something you apply for.

He'd probably be given the title whether he likes it or not if Buggy wasn't around and he's identified as Cross Guild's leader, so he's just keeping him alive in order to prevent something he can't choose to avoid yet doesn't want since being an emperor isn't just about strength.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You can't reject something noone has offered you nor this title is something you apply for.

He'd probably be given the title whether he likes it or not if Buggy wasn't around and he's identified as Cross Guild's leader, so he's just keeping him alive in order to prevent something he can't choose to avoid yet doesn't want since being an emperor isn't just about strength.
Cap. He could kill buggy right now
Show hes the leader of cross guild and instantly be a yonko

He just doesn't give a shit about it.

Mihawk ran away from fodder marines vs Godanks who neg diffed an admiral with just CoC and made him run away.

You being an illiterate and lecturing me on mental health is funny. I am the one who diagnoses retards like you not the other way around. So get your brain checked.

Damn, prime whitebeard must be fodder too then.

:gokulaugh::suresure:

ZOLO FAN MELTDOWN, SINCE ''SKILL'' CONFIRMATION.

You realize Mihawk is also not interested in Pirate King title too? :gokulaugh: And he himself said being Pirate King is even HARDER than surpassing him?

That's saying like Katakuri or Zolo doesn't want to be a Pirate King and Yonko thus, those titles sucks. Nope, they don't want it because they know they can't, and they aren't strong enough.

You also realize Mihawk was pissed off at the beginning for Buggy being a Yonko, and then he decide its good since he can be a YONKO COMMANDER instead since he is SCARED to take all the HEAT? :suresure:

:holdthisl:

You realize Mihawk is also not interested in Pirate King title too? :gokulaugh: And he himself said being Pirate King is even HARDER than surpassing him?

That's saying like Katakuri or Zolo doesn't want to be a Pirate King and Yonko thus, those titles sucks. Nope, they don't want it because they know they can't, and they aren't strong enough.

You also realize Mihawk was pissed off at the beginning for Buggy being a Yonko, and then he decide its good since he can be a YONKO COMMANDER instead since he is SCARED to take all the HEAT? :suresure:

fanfiction.net

^ the irony of meltdown up here :suresure:
big fax

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

This coming from the guy who said mihawk wanted to be pirate king and failed :milaugh:

Remember when Mihawk fanboys were saying ''Mihawk is harmless, doesn't attack government and marines'' :gokulaugh::suresure:

The guy is ''Marine Hunter'', the most dangerous pirate for the Marines, which is why his bounty is inflated. :milaugh:

I've never seen fanboys like them to take so many Ls one after another. ZKK, Not Skill, Not Greatest, now ''Mihawk Not Dangerous''.

What do you expect from the same fanboys who manipulates polls with ALT accounts in One Piece forums? :suresure::steef: Look what happens when no one manipulates a 20k poll between Shanks and Mihawk:

:cheers:

Remember when Mihawk fanboys were saying ''Mihawk is harmless, doesn't attack government and marines'' :gokulaugh::suresure:

The guy is ''Marine Hunter'', the most dangerous pirate for the Marines, which is why his bounty is inflated. :milaugh:

I've never seen fanboys like them to take so many Ls one after another. ZKK, Not Skill, Not Greatest, now ''Mihawk Not Dangerous''.

What do you expect from the same fanboys who manipulates polls with ALT accounts in One Piece forums? :suresure::steef: Look what happens when no one manipulates a 20k poll between Shanks and Mihawk:

:cheers:
Damn dude, thats pathetic even for you.
:luffylaugh: