Mihawk isn't a swordman but someone who uses a sword

Would the fandom create another definition ?

• Total voters
Mihawk is a swordsman just like Big Mom, Shanks, Kizaru but weaker than them
Exactly. As SWORDSMEN, they are inferior to Mihawk. Overall, they might be stronger.

I'd take Shanks out of the equation cause he seems to be a pure swordsman too, like Mihawk. Other than Kizaru, Fuji and Big Mom who also have DFs and other fighting styles they use next to their swordsmanship.

:suresure:
According to Fenaker's butthurt logic, Luffy is a swordsman.
According to Erkan's butthurt Logic Which i destroyed ; Roger isn't a swordman despite using it for 15 years and against his greatest rival Xebec and he shows to us Luffy who used it only for fodders or he punches with it he even adknowledged his lack of mastery over get bodied fodder :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Exactly. As SWORDSMEN, they are inferior to Mihawk. Overall, they might be stronger.

I'd take Shanks out of the equation cause he seems to be a pure swordsman too, like Mihawk. Other than Kizaru, Fuji and Big Mom who also have DFs and other fighting styles they use next to their swordsmanship.
Nice headcanon :suresure: It's called strongest = strength = overall thing :suresure:

According to Erkan's butthurt Logic Which i destroyed ; Roger isn't a swordman despite using it for 15 years and against his greatest rival Xebec and he shows to us Luffy who used it only for fodders or he punches with it he even adknowledged his lack of mastery over get bodied fodder :suresure:
Is Zoro still licking Luffy's boots?
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Zoro = Luffy's bitch, start reading manga, your idol is Luffy's bitch, how is he going to be a better swordsman than Luffy? Luffy held a sword, he is swordsman.

If Roger is a swordsman, where is Roger's greatest swordsman title? Instead he had ''great pirate'' title, which is superior to fodder titles like swordsman titles.

Shanks can be like Roger, and still not have the fodder swordsman title, because Yonko (great pirate) title >>>>> fodder swordsman title, which the bitches and boot lickers like Zoro wants only.

Luffy's bitch :zosmug:vs. great pirate :kaidowhat: conclusion=
:luffylaugh:

Zoro = Luffy's bitch, start reading manga, your idol is Luffy's bitch, how is he going to be a better swordsman than Luffy? Luffy held a sword, he is swordsman.
Luffy = Zoro's bithcv , start reading manga ; Your idol is Zoro's bitch he claims he can pull through anything ; how is your idol who is Zoro's bitch be going better than Zoro who can pull through anything as he said ?
Kenshi = someone who uses a sword like roger:suresure:

Roger is a swordsman, where is Roger's greatest swordsman title? Instead he had ''great pirate'' title, which is superior to fodder titles like swordsman titles
Kenshi = someone who uses the sword

Roger used for 15 years .
Get bodied and go cry somewhere and your bitch who wanked Zoro :gokulaugh:
Shanks can be like Roger, and still not have the fodder swordsman title, because Yonko (great pirate) title >>>>> fodder swordsman title, which the bitches and boot lickers like Zoro wants only.
Kenshi = Someone who uses the sword keep crying with ur headcanons :gokulaugh:

Luffy is Zoro's bitch and got bodied :gokulaugh:

I just think that Mihawk's title is a fraud in general. The man stopped fighting more than 10 years ago and claims he's the strongest. Plus I'm sure he never fought the likes of Kizaru or Big Mom.

I'm on board with this. I always thought something was weird about mihawk's title, it just didn't make sense. Why was a cross user called a swordsman? But now it makes sense. Mihawk is not a swordsman he is a Crossman, who's cross just so happens to have sharp edges like a sword. But make no mistake, he is still just the worlds greatest crossman.

I already exmapled it well enough multiple times in other Threads:
Mihawk = Swordsman
Shanks = Swordsman
Fujitora = Swordsman + Devil Fruit Fighter
Kizaru = Swordsman + Devil Fruit Fighter + Kicker
Big Mom = Swordsman + Devil Fruit Fighter + Boxer
=> As a Swordsman, Mihawk is superior to everyone. Big Mom would certainly lose a swordsmen duel against him. But that doesent mean that she couldnt perhaps crush Mihawk with Zeus and her raw strength afterwards and be stronger overall.

General example:
Person A is a Swordsman and known as the Worlds Strongest Swordsman. Person B is a Gunslinger and known as the Worlds Strongest Gunslinger. Person C is someone who both uses swordsmanship and gun fighting as his fighting abilities. He's both a Swordsman and a Gunslinger.
=> Person C is an inferior Swordsman than A, an inferior Gunslinger than B, but he could still be stronger than A and B overall. If he gets trashed by A in a swordsmanship fight, but then continues to defeat him with his gun, A still proved to be the stronger swordsman, he was just weaker overall. Without a doubt he would not be stripped off his WSS title.

Now stop the "Swordsman" discussion already. This is mere logic.

A person holding a sword is not always swordsman btw. Just someone who is skilled with it.

For example, Luffy is not a swordsman.

Kaido is not a swordsman or a gunner.

This is a pretty bad comparison.

Luffy isn't designed with a sword. He isn't a swordsman.
Luffytaro is pretending to be a samurai, hence why he has a sword.
Is Luffytaro (meant to be) a swordsman? Yes.
But we all know Luffytaro is simply just Luffy, who isn't actually a swordsman.

Kaido isn't designed with a sword, he's designed with a Kanabo.
Luffy dressed up as a swordsman and Kaido used a sword in a very particular instance.
These aren't good examples to bring up for a "swordsman" debate.

Roger, Shanks, Law, and Fujitora are all designed with a sword and all fight with a sword.
They're swordsmen.

Another common "counter-example" I see is Rayleigh.
Some consider Rayleigh to not be a swordsman because he's used haki with his hands.
Is Hygoro no longer a swordsman then? I would imagine very few people think of him as a "hakiman".

Mihawk = Swordsman
Shanks = Swordsman
Hyogoro = swordman + puncher .

nah he isn't a swordman oh wait !

Law = swordman + DF Fighter .

Oh wait !!!!

> As a Swordsman, Mihawk is superior to everyone. Big Mom would certainly lose a swordsmen duel against him. But that doesent mean that she couldnt perhaps crush Mihawk with Zeus and her raw strength afterwards and be stronger overall.
World strongest swordman =
stronger than anyone who uses any strength with his swordmanship .

General example:
Person A is a Swordsman and known as the Worlds Strongest Swordsman. Person B is a Gunslinger and known as the Worlds Strongest Gunslinger. Person C is someone who both uses swordsmanship and gun fighting as his fighting abilities. He's both a Swordsman and a Gunslinger.
=> Person C is an inferior Swordsman than A, an inferior Gunslinger than B, but he could still be stronger than A and B overall. If he gets trashed by A in a swordsmanship fight, but then continues to defeat him with his gun, A still proved to be the stronger swordsman, he was just weaker overall. Without a doubt he would not be stripped off his WSS title.
headcanons.com

WSS = stronger than any swordman overall strength .

Law = swordman + DF Fighter .
Exactly.

World strongest swordman =
stronger than anyone who uses any strength with his swordmanship .
This is your headcanon. Illogical headcanon with a faulty logic that is.

Actually it is not headcanon to explain the obvious. Its just sad that some of you try to deny it...

WSS = stronger than any swordman overall strength .
No. But I dont need to repeat myself. I think I explained it logical and well enough.

Really? Those two said that about roger?
They really are morons, aren't they
Yeah they said that :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

In the end he is a swordman and below the title

This is your headcanon. Illogical headcanon with a faulty logic that is.
Yeah it's your headcanon when it's the World strongest swordman not Except DF users genius .

Actually it is not headcanon to explain the obvious. Its just sad that some of you try to deny it...
Or you are just making shit up when Zoro who wants the title fought a swordman and a DF user like kaku and beat him if what you said is true you wouldn't have Zoro fighting ppl like that instead of making shit up

No. But I dont need to repeat myself. I think I explained it logical and well enough.
So headcanon in the end when the title is the WSS there is no exception of DF users or some shit like that unless you believe that the WSM but only men without DFs ? :gokulaugh:

I can just keep refering to this. Explained it well enough with logical examples.
I already exmapled it well enough multiple times in other Threads:
Mihawk = Swordsman
Shanks = Swordsman
=> As a Swordsman, Mihawk is superior to everyone. Big Mom would certainly lose a swordsmen duel against him. But that doesent mean that she couldnt perhaps crush Mihawk with Zeus and her raw strength afterwards and be stronger overall.

General example:

Now stop the "Swordsman" discussion already. This is mere logic.
Either you wanna accept the logic, or keep riding in denial.