Future Events Mihawk will not fight Zoro (not bait )

How would you feel if oda did this ?

with him joining shanks and Blackbeard pirates crushing the red hairs it seems to be more likely…
shiryu is gonna defeat him and become WSS… classic oda writing style

my opinion:
I think sadly oda will do it. Yes it shit writing because the fandom have been hyped for years for this fight with all the build up and to see Mohawk only for him to get off paneled ?

all I can see for some of the zoro fans specifically you guys should be prepared for a huge disappointment… don’t think nah oda won’t do it because you are being naive and delusional if you think oda won’t pull such a plot

Nah...

This is the same as:
1- Marco is dead by BB and his fruit was given to BB or Burgess

2- Jozu's fruit is given to Shiryuu to make him diamond, for his match with Zoro.

3- Marco will join Shanks crew cause Shanks wanted him back in the day.

4- Aokiji is now with Revolutionary army...

5- Kuma is a huge plan orchestrated by Dragon...

6- Dragon will attack Reverie arc and be there doing huuuge chaos...

I can go on and on with famous theories that Oda ignored...

I am sorry but Zoro vs Mihawk will happen and when it happened, don't come up with another lame thread to bash Oda....and why bother about things you have given up and abandoned?....at least man up and stand on your word, leave the forum...

S

stealthblack

was clear since day one that mihawk is not a villain, yet zoro fans got hyped for no reason waiting 30 years for the duel and oh boy the faces they will make when it does not happen

I

Indigo

"classic oda writing style" you really don't know shit about Oda writing.

Oda loves setting up things and big reunions, things like Luffy meeting Shanks and giving back the hat or Zoro fighting Mihawk for the title of WSS are 100% happening.

Oda doesn't do the cheap subversion thing of destroying a narrative thread he created for years just for a shitty twist. In fact, many people hate on One Piece and Oda because he follows so much his formulas and is fairly predictable about things like this, if you see him setting up something you end up being sure it will happen.

Just like every Straw Hat will complete their dream, wich means the only Straw Hat that can die is Usopp, because he is the only one that can finish his dream while dying.

Now that Shiryu has a Devil Fruit, it feels like he will probably never fight or interact with Mihawk. I also don't think Mihawk will join Shanks as a crew member just because he is being followed, he might go visit him or just meet him when the final conflict starts.
Post automatically merged:

was clear since day one that mihawk is not a villain, yet zoro fans got hyped for no reason waiting 30 years for the duel and oh boy the faces they will make when it does not happen
Why Mihawk needs to be a villain for Zoro to fight him? Zoro doesn't need to fight him inside an arc for a plot reason, Zoro only needs to challenge and defeat him, it can be outside of an arc, it could just be a chapter after the end of the final arcs and a confrontation that happens the end of Zoro's story.