Speculations Mihawk will probably defeat Fujitora at some point

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah I'm mostly talking about how he's portrayed other big fights (Roger vs. WB, Kuzan vs. Sakazuki, Kaido vs. Linlin, etc).

I agree it would be much more entertaining to see a high-paced and quick fight
This may sound like a reach but if you really dig deep, there's a reason for each one.

Ace vs Jimbei = Fire vs Water (abilities cancel)
Akainu vs Kuzan = Magma vs Ice (abilities cancel)
Kaidou vs Linlin = Two durable monsters who take much more damage than they can dish out, and also not going all out
Roger vs WB = playfight

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm actually snacking rn, youtube on one screen your dumbass on the other one.

But you're probably right it's a reach, yet you still can't dispute those points tbf.
I wouldn't even say its a reach.

But as far as shanks and mihawks duels go

It's interesting

You'd think in the daily duels maybe they'd both be fucked up and out of energy then start again and so on and so
Forth
And Shanks himself said he has countless scars from countless battles etc
Or maybe because mihawk is clean
And was the bigger name

Maybe he started off folding shanks who kept coming back progressively stronger until they were equal

And then the arm shit etc
Not like oda gonna show us any time soon

ZenZu

And then the arm shit etc
Not like oda gonna show us any time soon
Nearly 1100 chapters and we barely seen Shanks lift a blade, Mihawk not far behind. If it's not soon it's never, and I'm thinking it's never. Idk how Oda doesn't realize more fights are good for this current state of his sorry ass manga. No more new characters please, for the love of god keep their screentime minimal.

Fujitora vs Mihawk is a pipe dream, Mihawk vs any top tier is a pipe dream. Oda is afraid of top tier battles, he's been ducking them for ages.

HA001

Nearly 1100 chapters and we barely seen Shanks lift a blade, Mihawk not far behind. If it's not soon it's never, and I'm thinking it's never. Idk how Oda doesn't realize more fights are good for the current edition of his sorry ass manga. No more new characters please, for the love of god keep their screentime minimal.

Fujitora vs Mihawk is a pipe dream, Mihawk vs any top tier is a pipe dream. Oda is afraid of top tier battles, he's been ducking them for ages.
The good thing for us is. He running out of time to keep being a coward on this.
Everyone is on the move fights are inevitable now.
Bb is already engaged with law
Garp is on his way will probably face kuzan
kizaru shanks etc are on the move
he running out of time to keep avoiding them.
Mihawk needs a body before he fights zoro
Doesn't even have to be a full showcase. But he needs a statement.

Fuji is a good bet imo.
Unless he gonna be fleet admiral eos then fair enough
I see no reason for him

Hes done what he wanted to abolish the warlords

Hes clearly not gonna be a serious fight for the strawhats eos in a war where I see half the navy turning anyway

Oda needs to stop being a bum

ZenZu

The good thing for us is. He running out of time to keep being a coward on this.
Everyone is on the move fights are inevitable now.
Bb is already engaged with law
Garp is on his way will probably face kuzan
kizaru shanks etc are on the move
he running out of time to keep avoiding them.
Mihawk needs a body before he fights zoro
Doesn't even have to be a full showcase. But he needs a statement.

Fuji is a good bet imo.
Unless he gonna be fleet admiral eos then fair enough
I see no reason for him

Hes done what he wanted to abolish the warlords

Hes clearly not gonna be a serious fight for the strawhats eos in a war where I see half the navy turning anyway

Oda needs to stop being a bum
I guarantee you if it happens, it will be offpanel anyway lmfao.

ZenZu

I recently saw film red.
Can't believe how dog shit it was.
Didn't even show much shanks shit.
The most impressive person was probably coby lol
Haven't watched it but not the least bit surprised soon as I saw wannabe Hatsune Miku, in a movie supposed to be about Shanks. I knew that film would have like 5 mins of Shanks action on screen tops. Too predictable.

If this fucker had any balls to not suck luffy off 24/7 he would sanction a canon god valley film
One Piece would be so goated if Oda just dialed down the Luffy dicksucking by like even 10%, that's all. 10% and we have an amazing product on hand, he's created so many great/iconic characters but doesn't utilize them until it's time for them to suck Luffy off.

Tbh Shiryu has more reason to defeat Fujitora than Mihawk.

1. He is part of devil fruit hunting crew, and Fujitora has a Top Tier devil fruit.
2. Blackbeard Pirates' theme is strike when the target is at weakest, and Fujitora is not only isolated alone outside any Marine HQ thanks to Akainu's policy, but also still wounded after Reverie incident.
3. Apart from Coby which is currently no body / small fry in the Marine, Blackbeard Pirates hasn't made casualties yet to the Navy, while they already made problem against Yonko (invading WCI), Worst Gens (attacking Law), shichibukai (attacking Amazon Lily) and RA (attacking Baltigo).
4. Both Shiryu and Fujitora are purposely hidden by Oda from post Wano until now, while other top tiers had been shown already.

HA001

Haven't watched it but not the least bit surprised soon as I saw wannabe Hatsune Miku, in a movie supposed to be about Shanks. I knew that film would have like 5 mins of Shanks action on screen tops. Too predictable.

One Piece would be so goated if Oda just dialed down the Luffy dicksucking by like even 10%, that's all. 10% and we have an amazing product on hand, he's created so many great/iconic characters but doesn't utilize them until it's time for them to suck Luffy off.
It's legit dogshit

It starts too quick with no build up for anything

She knew shanks took the blame for her and had no reason to do anything of what she did

Shs don't do anything
Luffy barely does anything

Literally coby did the most.

I get hyped just thinking of a god valley movie
It would sell a shitload

It's legit dogshit

It starts too quick with no build up for anything

She knew shanks took the blame for her and had no reason to do anything of what she did

Shs don't do anything
Luffy barely does anything

Literally coby did the most.

I get hyped just thinking of a god valley movie
It would sell a shitload
I was more disappointed with Stampede. Red was better.

Stampede was really dogshit they put major names like Hancock, Sabo, Lucci, Fujitora, Mihawk, Smoker, all other Worst Gens but in the end they all basically did nothing. Just appeared briefly as fanservice.
The battle itself was a big bullshit iirc in the beginning 11 Worst Gens combined but still couldn't defeat Bullet in 11 vs 1. But in the end Luffy 1 vs 1 Bullet and won. What a joke, 11 vs 1 Bullet won, 1 vs 1 Luffy won.

ZenZu

Tbh Shiryu has more reason to defeat Fujitora than Mihawk.

1. He is part of devil fruit hunting crew, and Fujitora has a Top Tier devil fruit.
2. Blackbeard Pirates' theme is strike when the target is at weakest, and Fujitora is not only isolated alone outside any Marine HQ thanks to Akainu's policy, but also still wounded after Reverie incident.
3. Apart from Coby which is currently no body / small fry in the Marine, Blackbeard Pirates hasn't made casualties yet to the Navy, while they already made problem against Yonko (invading WCI), Worst Gens (attacking Law), shichibukai (attacking Amazon Lily) and RA (attacking Baltigo).
4. Both Shiryu and Fujitora are purposely hidden by Oda from post Wano until now, while other top tiers had been shown already.
This would make a lot more sense. BB pirates need to separate themselves from any other crew, and by a large amount if we're to take them seriously, no better way to do that then make BB's right hand a legit a Yonkou/Admiral level character. The strawhats are already far too top heavy for a traditional Yonkou crew to even be perceived threatening. If BB is gonna be this game changer, his right hand should naturally be where other Captains are.

Unfortunately I think things haven't looked promising enough for this to happen, I'm not a big believer of the invisible fruit, it looks extremely cool and it definitely suits Shiryu, but for someone who wasn't close to Admiral level pre skip Oda should have given him a much grander reintroduction and a much stronger df. Shiryu is not shaping up to be an Admiral level threat, he's being lumped in with the rest and the invisible fruit isn't convincing enough. Should have ripped the phoenix fruit right off Marco, then we would be talking.

I was more disappointed with Stampede. Red was better.

Stampede was really dogshit they put major names like Hancock, Sabo, Lucci, Fujitora, Mihawk, Smoker, all other Worst Gens but in the end they all basically did nothing. Just appeared briefly as fanservice.
The battle itself was a big bullshit iirc in the beginning 11 Worst Gens combined but still couldn't defeat Bullet in 11 vs 1. But in the end Luffy 1 vs 1 Bullet and won. What a joke, 11 vs 1 Bullet won, 1 vs 1 Luffy won.
Nah completely disagreed, Stampede was lit. Common sense should tell you there's under 2 hours of run time not every single character is gonna have much more than a cameo, the minor scenes we got were atleast top tier. And the battle for a movie battle was more than you could ask for, everyone played a part, Luffy didn't hog the entire battle.

Stampede had lots of fight scenes, and lots of canon characters in those fights, that's all I want from a One Piece filer movie, cut the bs and let's see elite animation. Don't waste our time with a half assed filler cookie cutter sob story.

This would make a lot more sense. BB pirates need to separate themselves from any other crew, and by a large amount if we're to take them seriously, no better way to do that then make BB's right hand a legit a Yonkou/Admiral level character. The strawhats are already far too top heavy for a traditional Yonkou crew to even be perceived threatening. If BB is gonna be this game changer, his right hand should naturally be where other Captains are.

Unfortunately I think things haven't looked promising enough for this to happen, I'm not a big believer of the invisible fruit, it looks extremely cool and it definitely suits Shiryu, but for someone who wasn't close to Admiral level pre skip Oda should have given him a much grander reintroduction and a much stronger df. Shiryu is not shaping up to be an Admiral level threat, he's being lumped in with the rest and the invisible fruit isn't convincing enough. Should have ripped the phoenix fruit right off Marco, then we would be talking.
Fuck it would be sooo hype for Shiryu if he managed to either defeat or seriously wound Fujitora. He needs some build-up. Most of the fandom doesn't take him that seriously.