Speculations Mihawk will probably defeat Fujitora at some point

@ZenZu @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Topi Jerami
I liked how this turned into Loda slander lmao. :steef:

Tho for real OP would be so goated if Oda toned down the Luffy wank just a bit down.
Pre timeskip was quite good in this regard, where Luffy was obviously the main guy but not wanked to moon and pushed down our throat incessantly. Other characters existed in meaningful ways.

I hope Oda realizes that many (I'd argue majority) of people want to see other characters get some shine as well. Especially the top tiers, legends etc.

The success of film red is the ultimate vindication of this point.
Anyone who isn't lying to themselves know that SHANKS is the reason this movie blew up the way it did, screw the SHs. And..........the dude has like 10 mins of screentime with barely any fight scene~! And of course Oda cucked out with Shanks vs admirals fight (obviously nobody was expecting a fight to the very end, but something more than like 5 action scenes??).

Instead of having SHs (and mainly Luffy) hog up more movies, I dearly hope (without any expectation) that we get movies focused on the more hyped top tiers and their adventures.

A trio of movies I personally would like:
- Beginning of Roger's adventure, what lead him to piracy, him meeting Ray and starting the crew, build up of crew. finally him reacting top tier. Movie ending with foreshadowing of God valley.
- God valley incident. A full movie about that
- Shanks journey. Starting with him inheriting Roger's will, forming his crew, starting rivalry with Mihawk and their legendary duels, stealing Gomu DF, ending with chapter 1 of one piece

These would be massive successes, on the scale of film red. Cause no distractions of random girl nobody gives a fuck about, no hogging up space by SHs (like who watch movie to see SHs for the 100th time FFS).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Tho for real OP would be so goated if Oda toned down the Luffy wank just a bit down.
Pre timeskip was quite good in this regard, where Luffy was obviously the main guy but not wanked to moon and pushed down our throat incessantly. Other characters existed in meaningful ways.

I hope Oda realizes that many (I'd argue majority) of people want to see other characters get some shine as well. Especially the top tiers, legends etc.

Anyone who isn't lying to themselves know that SHANKS is the reason this movie blew up the way it did, screw the SHs. And..........the dude has like 10 mins of screentime with barely any fight scene~! And of course Oda cucked out with Shanks vs admirals fight (obviously nobody was expecting a fight to the very end, but something more than like 5 action scenes??).

Instead of having SHs (and mainly Luffy) hog up more movies, I dearly hope (without any expectation) that we get movies focused on the more hyped top tiers and their adventures.

- Beginning of Roger's adventure, what lead him to piracy, him meeting Ray and starting the crew, build up of crew. finally him reacting top tier. Movie ending with foreshadowing of God valley.
- Shanks journey. Starting with him inheriting Roger's will, forming his crew, starting rivalry with Mihawk and their legendary duels, stealing Gomu DF, ending with chapter 1 of one piece

These would be massive successes, on the scale of film red. Cause no distractions of random girl nobody gives a fuck about, no hogging up space by SHs (like who watch movie to see SHs for the 100th time FFS).
If we have a perspective of a film from a characters life. Garp would be best imo.
Especially if he dies in the upcoming fight he's about to have

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Give me an hour straight of Akainu vs Aokiji.