Questions & Mysteries Mihawk's bounty

Yes, and Buggy will off panel akainu and takeover new marineford.
He will take the credit of Luffy's achievements for sure and be the next pirate king, that's my prediction.
Post automatically merged:

Doubt it
Mihawk will have some clashes, but he will never defeat anyone important
He lives to be Zoro's enemy, his entire plotline never expanded outside of that. Even in the cross guild he has shown 0 interest about power. He lives for the sword and only cares about finding someone stronger than him. Of course this is speculation because he has shown basically 0 character in the small panel time he's been given.

Do you guys actually expect Mihawk to get fleshed out fights before he faces Zoro? Even the strawhats have been lacking on this front. I think the reason Oda gave Mihawk such a large bounty is because he won't show him fight before Zoro comes to him, so when Zoro wins he is the WSS who defeated a guy worth 3.6 billion.
Mihawk will probably beat an Admiral, you know the so called strongest of the Navy, the force that CG opposes?
Unless you think that Oda created CG to go after Tashigi and Helmeppo.
Mihawk, Croco, Dragon and Sabo are more than enough for 20 Admirals.

Mihawk will probably beat an Admiral, you know the so called strongest of the Navy, the force that CG opposes?
CG was built out of 3 interests:
Power - Crocodile
Fear - Buggy
Desire to be left in piece - Mihawk.

I sincerely doubt that Mihawk will go out for blood against Marines, at most he's gonna retaliate if they attack him.

got kicked out of his house from bunch of fodder marines
now you think he is going to pick fights with an admiral
:milaugh:

that being said admirals will only be defeated by younger gen characters so its not happening.

got kicked out of his house from bunch of fodder marines
now you think he is going to pick fights with an admiral
:milaugh:

that being said admirals will only be defeated by younger gen characters so its not happening.
He used the word "annoying" if there were a swarm of flies buzzing around and kept coming I'd vacate too, not coz they're stronger than me but because they're gross

:lusalty:

Mihawk needs to beat a big shot, if you had to put money on someone he could defeat who would it be?

He used the word "annoying" if there were a swarm of flies buzzing around and kept coming I'd vacate too, not coz they're stronger than me but because they're gross

Mihawk needs to beat a big shot, if you had to put money on someone he could defeat who would it be?
am pretty sure I didnt need an explanation. pretty sure my point echoed the same thing, he isnt picking fights with fodder so he has no business doing so with any relevant individual.

he isnt beating any big shots, thats my answer
not beating any of the current yonkos
not beating any of the rising worstgen captains( law, kidd, luffy)
not beating an admiral.

feel free to bump this in the near future .

same answer would go for shanks (hmm maybe kidd) and dragon, its not their era.

Why would someone who holds a WS title need to beat a big shot?

Why would someone who holds a WS title need to beat a big shot?
because internally everyone knows a title isnt exactly all there is to portrayal. they want something tangible.

?
Post automatically merged:

Who decided that ?
I did
see where it stated posted by lanji cucksmoke?
do you have a problem with it?