Questions & Mysteries Mihawk's Next Stop?

Mihawk's Next Stop?

• Mihawk joins another organization

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course it does not only are the warlords themselves are very strong but so are there crew members.
Now I'm not sure if you are for real or joking.

If this is true, then WG should been very concerned. They shouldn't be wasting militar power at Wano. Greenbull is going on his own but Akainu doesn't seem so much worried about it. And even that GB goes alone he has Marine ships nearby to support him, they shouldn't be there too.

And what will be the narrative for marines to be final enemy if they are that weak? SSG already failed the hype? If they don't catch at least one Shichibukai SSG are meaningless.

If this is true, then WG should been very concerned. They shouldn't be wasting militar power at Wano. Greenbull is going on his own but Akainu doesn't seem so much worried about it. And even that GB goes alone he has Marine ships nearby to support him, they shouldn't be there too.
Akainu told greenbull not to cause too much trouble he already didn't want kizaru going there because of the samurai and he didn't know how many or how strong they are. Greenbull is basically walking in unknown territory without knowing who is inside of wano just like the people inside of wano don't have a clue what is happening outside of wano in vice versa. Akainu hates pirates but knew the Shichibukai were necessary to pirates from rising.

Akainu told greenbull not to cause too much trouble he already didn't want kizaru going there because of the samurai and he didn't know how many or how strong they are. Greenbull is basically walking in unknown territory without knowing who is inside of wano just like the people inside of wano don't have a clue what is happening outside of wano in vice versa. Akainu hates pirates but knew the Shichibukai were necessary to pirates from rising.
Akainu was much more worried about Kizaru than Greenbull.

Greenbull knows that Big Mom and Kaido are defeated, pretty much their crew too.
He knows that there are a new Emperor and Emperor crew. 2 other pirates with 3bi berry.

I wanted to say that he knows they are still healing from previous battle but after 7 days I can't say that.

Mihawk can be inserted almost anywhere in the story that Oda wants..I don't think it was designed just to be Zoro's opponent..I really expect him to have a bigger role

Shankstards wet dream for Mihawk to join buggy. Mihawk is in no need of a crew :kuzanshut:
How do you think Mihawk will be relevant in the future then?

Mihawk can be inserted almost anywhere in the story that Oda wants..I don't think it was designed just to be Zoro's opponent..I really expect him to have a bigger role
What will be his goal? If he isn't searching One Piece with a crew, he can't have a bigger role.

Mihawk fighting Zolo on a random island when crew doing nothing = no tension, no excitement, we know Zolo needs to win, if Zolo loses, no big deal, their primary goal is finding One Piece.
Mihawk fighting Zolo while Luffy fights Blackbeard or Shanks = Mihawk serving to Shanks or Blackbeard, Oda wouldn't do this.