Questions & Mysteries Mihawk's statement against WB

Since ppl here like that scene of Mihawk's speech let's take it in context :
Mihawk said this :
This is merely a conjuncture , It seems The distance between that man and us seems rather small .

• So based on the panel we have this :
Mihawk isn't comparing only himself but there is an addition vs only one man .
us vs this man

Who was talking to mihawk in MF before he attacked WB ? Which Side did Mihawk refer to by us ? Shichibukai ? Shichibukai + Marine HQ ?

Doffy asked why Mihawk wanted to attack WB and he replied by us vs man which i will say that it represents by context here the shichibukai side vs WB then we have admirals attacking alone .

now let' reread Mihawk's statement :
the distance between us and this man is rather small so he meant by that
this man >~ Us

WB alone is >~ Shichibukai side .
= Mihawk + Doffy + Boa hancok + Moria + Kuma.

So WB alone is stronger than Shichibukai side based on Mihawk's interpretation and words whilst Oda says that :
4 Yonko ~ Marine HQ + Shichibukai .
+
and that to stop 2 Yonko who allied they need either shichibukai or admirals .

what sort of force we need to stop them admirals or shichibukais .

and if WB alone is enough for Shichibukai side wouldn't that mean that The Yonko would reign supreme instead ? .

so this is just me interpreting ur words alone and also without talking about :
WSS > swordman
Mihawk > Shanks
WB alone > Shanks + Moria + Kuma + Boa hancock + Doffy .

So following what we have i think it is reasonable lmao or ppl making shit up .

btw only three ppl who showed a saijo o wazamono ( Mihawk + Roger + WB )

@ShishioIsBack @CbShadow @Aknolagon @comrade @MarineHQ62 @HA001 @style @Zowo @Bogard @Geo @stairs-kun etc etc​

The only one milaugh was targeting was the loser of the bygone Era, he doesn't say I want to see the difference between the WB pirates and me or us.

Wano is Crydo's territory where all his subordinates, calamities, Tobiropo, Big Meme with his children and etc ...
That's why marines refer to the alliance.
So please stop this failed attempt to misrepresent things lmao

Plus a reminder that milaugh was stopped, stalled and forced to postpone fights by weaklings even using the black blade Yoru and saying he wouldn't hold back

and the shishibukai were part of the world government and the Admirals are the greatest power of the world government so milaugh was under the Admirals

Also, I'm not yonko supporter but red head gorosei's slave>milaugh is factual

The only one milaugh was targeting was the loser of the bygone Era, he doesn't say I want to see the difference between the WB pirates and me or us.

Wano is Crydo's territory where all his subordinates, calamities
Kizaru got stalled By an old retired pirate who didn't want his sword for 20 years and made th clown venting his anger on some fodders because he failed lmao and the same swordman is below Mihawk by the title :gokulaugh:

Plus a reminder that milaugh was stopped, stalled and forced to postpone fights by weaklings even using the black blade Yoru and saying he wouldn't hold back

and the shishibukai were part of the world government and the Admirals are the greatest power of the world government so milaugh was under the Admirals

Also, I'm not yonko supporter but red head gorosei's slave>milaugh is factual
Shanks came and Akainu shitted his pants while Mihawk called him a one armed has been with his crew around him and being in a bad mood :gokulaugh:

@Fenaker

• It was a conjecture

• I have concluded that Mihawk talks a lot of shit. He also said something like "sorry red haired, but this power knowns no restraint/I won't hold myself back here" and still couldn't achieve anything with Luffy lol

Mihawk is obviously above MF WB. The man couldn't stay in a frontal fight with an admiral for more than a brief period of time before he got an heart attack and would have already been dead there, hadn't it been for plot.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
@Fenaker

• It was a conjecture

• I have concluded that Mihawk talks a lot of shit. He also said something like "sorry red haired, but this power knowns no restraint/I won't hold myself back here" and still couldn't achieve anything with Luffy lol

Mihawk is obviously above MF WB. The man couldn't stay in a frontal fight with an admiral for more than a brief period of time before he got an heart attack and would have already been dead there, hadn't it been for plot.
the man who couldnt do shit to luffy Pre TS.... actually I think he might be weaker than Dofla

It was a conjecture
Which can be right or wrong.

True and he even said that Zoro can't beat those monkeys but the inverse happened .

I'm just saying to those ppl who use this statement to say that Mihawk is weaker than WB then he didn't say me but us which means WB is above the shichibukai side alone and this is sick beard we are talking about which doesn't make sense by the proof that Mihawk is stronger than shanks who clashed equally with WB this is like saying that
WB > Shanks + Doffy ( aokiji said we need admirals for him ) + Kuma (who appeared casually between Kizaru and Ray while clashing) + Boa hancock ( who low diffed a vice admiral easily ) + Moria .

Or like Wb > Kaido and Big mom allied which the vice admirals said about :
We need Shichibukai or Admirals to stop them.

So the interpretation of this scene can't be concluded also cyka made a good point.
Where in this panel does he imply that He is weaker than WB ? It's more like he never knew the gap between him and WB in the first place and the fact that he said he wants to measure the "true" distance between the "WSM" and himself tells me that he simply doesn't believe WB is the strongest

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
come to think of it, pre-timeskip was weak as hell yet mihawk with all the hype couldn't do anything significant, I mean he already had the WSS title and was just mere average in the bunch back at marine Ford
PIS my guy.

Oda would never have allowed Mihawk to overpower Vista so he could kill Luffy all swiftly right next. We had many examples of those, really. Another PIS example is that Mihawk merely used a seemingly non named slash to hit Whitebeard when he was supposed to unleash a much more potent one. On top of it it is still unsure how hard is to penetrate diamond.

When it comes to MF I tend to be extensively skeptical about consistency.