misconception abt sukuna's power level with his fingers

1st lets start debunking everything around his power level comparison in the series with his fingers
i will make this one quick
1. jogo > 3f

jogo knew kenjaku was overrating him in this statement
and even with that , the difference was just too big

gojo's statement abt jogo being stronger than sukuna is creditless too since he is basing that on cursed energy and he doesnt know shit abt sukuna as we can see in their current fight ( barrierless domain being an example )

mahito says that despite jogo having more cursed energy , sukuna's soul is still on a different level

so sukuna even with less cursed energy than jogo is still on a different level with his soul

3 finger speed = toji's speed
this is hell of a downplay for sukuna and i will actually talk abt it more later on in this thread
megumi saw toji being faster than 3 finger sukuna ( who was just playing with megumi)

later on when he saw toji's speed multiple times ( toji who had killing intent ) ,
he reached to the conclusion that his speed rivals that of 3f sukuna's

toji's best physical asset is also his speed btw , which made even gojo with his six eyes difficult to see

tho i will talk abt this entire scenario later in this thread while discussion how 1.5 finger level sukuna handled yuji and maki ( toji's equal )

3. yuta > 15 fingers sukuna
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
i dont think i need to talk about anything abt this disaster of a take

now , imagine gojo somehow becomes a cursed tool like sukuna and he also has his own 1 finger power ,
1 finger gojo will still be able to :
- use , purple , red and blue
- has infinity so that noone can touch him
- change his domain properties like nothing
- the most dangerous domain expansion
- has six eyes
- use rct
- heal his burned out cursed technique with rct

1 finger gojo will still be the same level as his past prime self , the only difference will be the amount of cursed energy
this is the same case as sukuna , i was just using gojo as another example since both of these are honoured ones level
the thing is that even with low levels of cursed energy , these characters just got too much of op abilities

the only difference between 1 finger and 20 finger sukuna is the amount of cursed energy

sukuna can still make himself look like this calamity even with 1 finger

1 finger sukuna still has god-like ce efficiency

he still has a divine barrierless domain ( which will give him a win -con against every domain clash with the exception of gojo and maybe kenjaku )
his jujustu mastery and knowledge will still be on a higher level than anyone else in the verse

- he will still have the same op cursed tools which he used at his full strength

- he can even damage the souls of his opponent

- same experience of battles

- he will still has the best battle iq in the verse

not to mention that even with only 1/20th cursed energy of his prime state
sukuna can still have cursed energy more than any sorcerer in the verse not named yuta or maybe gojo

yuta's cursed energy is so much that its seen as boundless by other sorcerers

prime sukuna has more than twice the amount of cursed energy than yuta's

so 1 finger should also possess considerable amount of cursed energy .
and now mix that with his god-like ce efficiency

even 1 finger sukuna has that much of a portrayal

note : jogo has more ce than 3 finger sukuna , but i will let him slide since he is a cursed spirit who's entire form is made out of cursed energy

- THE only credible statement with finger scaling comes from sukuna himself when talking abt mahoraga
sukuna says that mahoraga may be able to beat him in his 3 fingers state

the may here shows that for sukuna , his 3f version vs mahoraga is still a close battle
so i will put mahoraga at 4f level just for the sake of it

now lets see how strong mahoraga is

this guy is literally stronger than a six eyes limitless user of the past
this amount of hype and portrayal is just completely insane

even kenjaku cant beat six eyes users at their prime ( tho he might now be stronger cause of collecting multiple cursed techniques )

mahoraga can also 1 shot any cursed spirit

there is no cursed spirit in this verse which matches up to 15 fingers sukuna
thus any cursed spirit gets one shotted by mahoraga
bring in rika , mahito , jogo , all the disaster curses and strong curses of the past
mahoraga will one shot them

mahoraga even defeated a heian era toptier
and with ' beat ' i meant a low diff

heian era was an era where the greatest jujutsu sorcerers lived and the fact that mahoraga low diffed a sorcerer from that era speaks volumes abt his strength
( this is the same yoruzo who easily soloed a squad with the same battle power as uro's squad and uro gave some trouble to yuta who is the second strongest sorcerer of this era )

and yeah i know sukuna helped mahoraga in adaptation but the thing here is that even this simple liquid attack from yoruzo can make mahoraga immune to attacks such as perfect sphere

and make him beat yoruzo without any effort

SO MAHORAGA CAN
- beat a six eyes limitless user
- beat any 10 shadow user
- 1 shot any cursed spirit
- beat a heian era sorcerer

this guy is simply too strong for the verse
and the fact that he scales to 4f sukuna also hypes up sukuna a fucking lot

- now lets talk about his feats and the toji thing i talked about above
i am gonna bring in this fight

i have seen many translation around this chapter and after seeing those i think the best translation is done by tcb with regards to context

- now lets talk about how much nerfed sukuna was here

- his cursed energy output
cursed energy output is basically where all of ur power comes from in jujutsu sorcery
it shows ur physicals and cursed technique
- not only this , even his movement was nerfed , but it was not enough to be a big deal to sukuna

example :

its the same scenario as this

- now his cursed technique
the body was alrdy nerfing sukuna to the extreme but when sukuna uses cursed technique , its dropped at its lowest

so overall , this sukuna at best is around 1.5 finger level ( 10% of 15 finger )

now lets see his fight with maki ( who is toji level ) + yuji
he fucking manhandles them

this is just a h2h , a fucking h2h
and sukuna is playing with 2 of the most physically gifted character of this verse ,
their mastery is in h2h and 1.5 finger sukuna is handling them in their best craft which is physicals
this reminds me of this lol

now there are panels in this chapter which shows maki landing hits on sukuna

but if u actually analyse each scenario , it was only done through yuji's help
i wont post every fucking panel of that fight in here
but 1.5 finger sukuna is just leagues above these 2 in h2h

now imagine a 1v1 of 1.5 finger sukuna and maki
sukuna alrdy dominates maki in a h2h

- if he brings up all of his arsenal like DE , cursed tools , fire arrow , more hidden CT perhaps
1.5 finger sukuna fucking low diffs maki in a battle

now who else can low diff maki ? can hakari do it ? can yuta ?
can anyone else in this era not named gojo do it ?

no , noone can
thus 1 finger sukuna is alrdy stronger than everyone with the exception of gojo and mahoraga ( and maybe even kenjaku )

now some people will say that i am doing mental gymnastics and should just listen to the characters like done in onepiece
and the answer is no , jjk is completely different than onepiece
here characters can actually be wrong no matter how credible they are

now y'all should stop with this ridiculous finger scaling since ur fav aint beating 1 finger sukuna , peace

1st lets start debunking everything around his power level comparison in the series with his fingers
i will make this one quick
1. jogo > 3f

jogo knew kenjaku was overrating him in this statement
and even with that , the difference was just too big

gojo's statement abt jogo being stronger than sukuna is creditless too since he is basing that on cursed energy and he doesnt know shit abt sukuna as we can see in their current fight ( barrierless domain being an example )

mahito says that despite jogo having more cursed energy , sukuna's soul is still on a different level

so sukuna even with less cursed energy than jogo is still on a different level with his soul

3 finger speed = toji's speed
this is hell of a downplay for sukuna and i will actually talk abt it more later on in this thread
megumi saw toji being faster than 3 finger sukuna ( who was just playing with megumi)

later on when he saw toji's speed multiple times ( toji who had killing intent ) ,
he reached to the conclusion that his speed rivals that of 3f sukuna's

toji's best physical asset is also his speed btw , which made even gojo with his six eyes difficult to see

tho i will talk abt this entire scenario later in this thread while discussion how 1.5 finger level sukuna handled yuji and maki ( toji's equal )

3. yuta > 15 fingers sukuna
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
i dont think i need to talk about anything abt this disaster of a take

now , imagine gojo somehow becomes a cursed tool like sukuna and he also has his own 1 finger power ,
1 finger gojo will still be able to :
- use , purple , red and blue
- has infinity so that noone can touch him
- change his domain properties like nothing
- the most dangerous domain expansion
- has six eyes
- use rct
- heal his burned out cursed technique with rct

1 finger gojo will still be the same level as his past prime self , the only difference will be the amount of cursed energy
this is the same case as sukuna , i was just using gojo as another example since both of these are honoured ones level
the thing is that even with low levels of cursed energy , these characters just got too much of op abilities

the only difference between 1 finger and 20 finger sukuna is the amount of cursed energy

sukuna can still make himself look like this calamity even with 1 finger

1 finger sukuna still has god-like ce efficiency

he still has a divine barrierless domain ( which will give him a win -con against every domain clash with the exception of gojo and maybe kenjaku )
his jujustu mastery and knowledge will still be on a higher level than anyone else in the verse

- he will still have the same op cursed tools which he used at his full strength

- he can even damage the souls of his opponent

- same experience of battles

- he will still has the best battle iq in the verse

not to mention that even with only 1/20th cursed energy of his prime state
sukuna can still have cursed energy more than any sorcerer in the verse not named yuta or maybe gojo

yuta's cursed energy is so much that its seen as boundless by other sorcerers

prime sukuna has more than twice the amount of cursed energy than yuta's

so 1 finger should also possess considerable amount of cursed energy .
and now mix that with his god-like ce efficiency

even 1 finger sukuna has that much of a portrayal

note : jogo has more ce than 3 finger sukuna , but i will let him slide since he is a cursed spirit who's entire form is made out of cursed energy

- THE only credible statement with finger scaling comes from sukuna himself when talking abt mahoraga
sukuna says that mahoraga may be able to beat him in his 3 fingers state

the may here shows that for sukuna , his 3f version vs mahoraga is still a close battle
so i will put mahoraga at 4f level just for the sake of it

now lets see how strong mahoraga is

this guy is literally stronger than a six eyes limitless user of the past
this amount of hype and portrayal is just completely insane

even kenjaku cant beat six eyes users at their prime ( tho he might now be stronger cause of collecting multiple cursed techniques )

mahoraga can also 1 shot any cursed spirit

there is no cursed spirit in this verse which matches up to 15 fingers sukuna
thus any cursed spirit gets one shotted by mahoraga
bring in rika , mahito , jogo , all the disaster curses and strong curses of the past
mahoraga will one shot them

mahoraga even defeated a heian era toptier
and with ' beat ' i meant a low diff

heian era was an era where the greatest jujutsu sorcerers lived and the fact that mahoraga low diffed a sorcerer from that era speaks volumes abt his strength
( this is the same yoruzo who easily soloed a squad with the same battle power as uro's squad and uro gave some trouble to yuta who is the second strongest sorcerer of this era )

and yeah i know sukuna helped mahoraga in adaptation but the thing here is that even this simple liquid attack from yoruzo can make mahoraga immune to attacks such as perfect sphere

and make him beat yoruzo without any effort

SO MAHORAGA CAN
- beat a six eyes limitless user
- beat any 10 shadow user
- 1 shot any cursed spirit
- beat a heian era sorcerer

this guy is simply too strong for the verse
and the fact that he scales to 4f sukuna also hypes up sukuna a fucking lot

- now lets talk about his feats and the toji thing i talked about above
i am gonna bring in this fight

i have seen many translation around this chapter and after seeing those i think the best translation is done by tcb with regards to context

- now lets talk about how much nerfed sukuna was here

- his cursed energy output
cursed energy output is basically where all of ur power comes from in jujutsu sorcery
it shows ur physicals and cursed technique
- not only this , even his movement was nerfed , but it was not enough to be a big deal to sukuna

example :

its the same scenario as this

- now his cursed technique
the body was alrdy nerfing sukuna to the extreme but when sukuna uses cursed technique , its dropped at its lowest

so overall , this sukuna at best is around 1.5 finger level ( 10% of 15 finger )

now lets see his fight with maki ( who is toji level ) + yuji
he fucking manhandles them

this is just a h2h , a fucking h2h
and sukuna is playing with 2 of the most physically gifted character of this verse ,
their mastery is in h2h and 1.5 finger sukuna is handling them in their best craft which is physicals
this reminds me of this lol

now there are panels in this chapter which shows maki landing hits on sukuna

but if u actually analyse each scenario , it was only done through yuji's help
i wont post every fucking panel of that fight in here
but 1.5 finger sukuna is just leagues above these 2 in h2h

now imagine a 1v1 of 1.5 finger sukuna and maki
sukuna alrdy dominates maki in a h2h

- if he brings up all of his arsenal like DE , cursed tools , fire arrow , more hidden CT perhaps
1.5 finger sukuna fucking low diffs maki in a battle

now who else can low diff maki ? can hakari do it ? can yuta ?
can anyone else in this era not named gojo do it ?

no , noone can
thus 1 finger sukuna is alrdy stronger than everyone with the exception of gojo and mahoraga ( and maybe even kenjaku )

now some people will say that i am doing mental gymnastics and should just listen to the characters like done in onepiece
and the answer is no , jjk is completely different than onepiece
here characters can actually be wrong no matter how credible they are

now y'all should stop with this ridiculous finger scaling since ur fav aint beating 1 finger sukuna , peace
The most important one is people flat out ignoring sukuna saying that him at 3 (or 4 fingers I don't remember correctly) is enough for mahogara who soloed both zen'in and gojo in their prime

The most important one is people flat out ignoring sukuna saying that him at 3 (or 4 fingers I don't remember correctly) is enough for mahogara who soloed both zen'in and gojo in their prime
Imagine the former 10s user had mahoraga tamed
He wouldnt die bcs mahoraga def killed him after he killed the 6 eye dude:steef: