Chapter Discussion Miss Buckins in a multiple love interest story !

Vegapunk in love of Miss Buckins ?

• Total voters
Is Vegapunk still virgin?
Good question. Vegapunk is having intercourse with himself. His own clones. Which is kind of like masturbation and has nothing to do with incest :goyea:

edit: Actually, it doesn't make any sense since he divided himself in order to erase desire and whatnot from his true self.
Post automatically merged:

umm cucking and cloning is not really a good love story
Mad-scientist keeping his beloved through scientific crafts is classic sci-fi literature.

Last edited:
Good question. Vegapunk is having intercourse with himself. His own clones. Which is kind of like masturbation and has nothing to do with incest :goyea:

edit: Actually, it doesn't make any sense since he divided himself in order to erase desire and whatnot from his true self.
It is actually called selfcest when you are doing if your own clones.

By the way if I was Vegapunk I would bang that number 2 every hour.

Just when she is about to leave. Vegapunk decides to clone Miss Buckins. That's his last chance to keep her around. Then she finds out and tells him he is a weirdo.
I like the idea. But I see it more as Vegapunk confessing his love before she left, got rejected (bc of his testicle head), then he made the clone.

Maybe she offered up her DNA if he made Weevil (or put him in her (through the science not the sex)) first.

Vegapunk gets mad like never before and sells Stussy (the clone) to the slave market where she was bought by the World Nobles and eventually became a spy for CP0.
If it really was an accident, maybe the clone ran away & the government thought she was an orphan that they could use