Powers & Abilities Mochi Mochi no Mi VS Ito Ito no Mi.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Mochi is very tricky on an high level fight. Differently I prefer Ito against fodders. A matter of lethality and flexibility overall, nothing more nothing less.

Also depending on purpose, Ito allows to fly lol.

I say mochi
- it's logia like
- it's got natural defensive ability with stickiness
- has utility of being able to make food (never having to starve)
- portrayal of being like the home gomu gomu no mi but just better

The only thing string has is slightly more versatility with flight.

I mean, Doffy just makes strings right ?

It could seems like a really shitty DF with a really shitty user, so i think it's more on Doffy making it great like Luffy with the Gomu Gomu.

Mochi seems better at base since it mimmics a Logia in some ways, though while keeping in mind that Katakuri's CoO is what allows to properly create that ilussion of an "invincible Logia".

Wtf is Ito Ito no Mi? You must tell that is Doffy's DF.

Without plot armor Mochi Mochi no Mi seems stronger since it is logia like paramecia DF(actually a mistake by Oda, it should be a logia or just Katakuri couldn't do those shit).

But that Bird Cage from Doffy in Dressrosa could have killed Kaido(just imagine that Doffy is not inside the bird cage so nothing would stop him).

At close to mid range mochi mochi no mi..............at long range ito ito no mi.........ito ito no mi is more usleful and versatile as it gives you flight/control - Parasite/Big Aoe as dofla can cut big objects easily and so on