Speculations Momo saving the Capital from Onigashima?

Will Momosucker do something useful for once?

• Total voters
I don't see momo carrying a fucking island, and I doubt he'd be turned into an adult considering what shinobu said, I'm skeptical that turning into an adult would increase his df power usage.
The point of the last panel is to pressure Shinobu to do his request, it’s gonna happen. Momo is gonna become an adult either next chapter or the one after it depending on where Oda focus on.

I'm all in favor of Momo doing something great

he is the peerless ... with Oden blood, Dragon DF and great swordsmanship ... and enough train ... he is the strongest man in the world in the era after Luffy

but

Momo and Zoro should share the credit ... M/Z KK is something I can actually get behind

So Kaido flies by creating clouds and moving on them.

Confirmed by Oda in the volume 93 SBS

He's now doing the same thing with Onigashima. Creating clouds and using them to move the island.

And Momo has shown a similar power in Punk Hazard.

The problem is that Momosucker can't control his ability.

And is living in the shadows of his father.

So, how do you catch two birds with one stone? How to pull Momo out of the shadow of his daddy and leveling him up to show that he will be a worthy Shogun in the future?

Easy, if Kaido tries to drop Onigashima on the Flower Capital killing all the citizen then you make Momo stop Onigashima's fall by using the same dragon power.

:cheers:
Momo right now is more useless than Aqua and Sakura. Holding up the island might finally give him a way out of the useless trio. :bamathink: