Sign-up Monster Mafia - The Culling Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
#21
@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Wonderful World @Fugikage Zoro @AoFuji @Dragoban @Haoku @Blackruler @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Kawaii @Kagura Za Warudo @Dr_Professor83 @Ghostly Reflections @Worst @Yae @Fujishiro @Don DaSlayer @Den_Den_Mushi @MonsterKaido @Liquidhate @matt245 @Thururuzao @Zara @Black_Leg_Wanji @PizzaBread @Rhea Calliope @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagurashii @Yelan @Fujishiro @Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Ghostly Reflections @Seth @Law @MonsterKaido @hime @Underworld Broker @Sasparan @BornInAbyss @Nibel @PrinceKun @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @Rej @Underworld Broker @SmoothieWDupeRuchana @Kagurashii @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MangoSenpai

tags test 1 2 3
dont tag me in mafia stuff. not interested
 

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
#27


Welcome to Monster Mafia!

What is Monster Mafia?
Monster Mafia is the type of mafia game where you yourself can pick and play anything and anyone and make a mafia role out of them or task me to make it for you!

DM me the role or your pick!

What if I don't want to or don't know how to make a role?
Well just give me your pick and I will make it for you or with you!

What are the limitations to the role I can create?
Your imagination and balance.
Wanna be Mustard? Paris? Durex? Zoro? Go for it!


Can I team up my role with someone else's?
Yes if you will be masons. Tho I will only enable max 2 pairings to be masons

Can 2 people play a single role?
If it fits the context of the role and is balanced - Yes

How many abilities can a role have?
Maximum number of abilities I will allow is 6.
The more abilities you go for the weaker they will be, the less abilities you go for the stronger you can make them


Can I pick a faction I wanna play as?
Yes, tho if balance calls I will be forced to adjust that.


What is the deadline to submit and finish the role?
25th of July

When does the game start?
1st to 4th August ​

Players.
1. Ratchetie ( Ratchet )
2. Yonna ( Yon Tan Wa )
3. Kekko ( Ekko )
4. HotGoblinSex ( PotGoblin )
5. PandoMango ( MangoSenpai )
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
...

hey @QueenEmilia u wanted one of these create ur own role games. join this one!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top