Speculations Monster Trio Bounty after Egghead

1. Luffy with 4 billion after defeating Saturn or Kizaru

2. Zoro with 2,5 billion if he defeats kizaru. 1,7 billion if he only defeats S Hawk.

3. Sanji with 1,5 billion if he defeats S Shark.

What are your guesses?
Lmao you think Zoro's bounty is going to inflate like that. His bounty is right where it should be. Dude has fought like 2 or three notable people his whole career. Luffys opponents straight out of east blue still have higher bounties and more accolades than Zoro. Jenbe was the representative of Fishman Island fought at marine Ford sailed back up to marineford with the darkking a week after going heads up with akainu and defeat3d a cp9 legend on par with Rob lucchi. Zoro isn't reaching 2 billion till the end of the series. Unless Oda keeps wanking him.

Luffy could get 4 billion if he beats an admiral to where the WG can't cover it up. The highest Zoro and Sanji could go is 1.5 billion as they should have already gotten that for beating King and queen ut there nobody on the island worth giving them that much. Not unless Sanji Beata lucchi or something like that. This isn't suppouse to be a long arc so I don't think anybody but Luffy will get a significant raise.

I don’t see any new bounties after just getting new ones less than 30 chapters ago.
Luffy still has to be the underdog in the race, so he’s not surpassing BB & Shanks’ bounties before facing them.

There’s not much that Zoro & Sanji could do to get a raise either. And lol at the joke about Zoro defeating Kizaru. His bounty would be even higher than Luffy’s and Mihawk’s if that were the case.

Why are people talking about jimbei like he is relevant, only people that seem to defeat a seraphim or at least injure one out of commission are luffy zoro and sanji, other then them no one should get a significant raise.

K
Why do people want such a high diff between Sanji and Zoro?

It won't happen, get over it.
Going by Sanji in the chapter with Kuma
He should have a high bounty

And Kuma is in this Arc so I'm going with him having a higher bounty

Rej

Year of the black beard!
‎
Going by Sanji in the chapter with Kuma
He should have a high bounty

And Kuma is in this Arc so I'm going with him having a higher bounty
It is fair to think tbh, might be Sanji having a higher bounty now, then Zoro a higher bounty next time, and (almost) same bounty at the end

but idk how many more bounty increases we will get

by destroying Kid via Shanks, Oda pretty much shows us that Bounties don't matter much in the final saga

it is still possible that the current bounties are pre-final bounties