Chapter Discussion Monster trio is no more!

I
Zoro said it is time to wrap this up and that Lucci doesn't control the fight. And let me remind you that is Zoro without a bandana without a 3 sword and without using CoC coating.

If u said that why didnt u consider Lucci , he was chill with zolo and still mocking him and he didnt use the strongest 6th power …
You zolotard is downplaying every zolo opponents and put zolo too far :)))

I

If u said that why didnt u consider Lucci , he was chill with zolo and still mocking him and he didnt use the strongest 6th power …
You zolotard is downplaying every zolo opponents and put zolo too far :)))
We are not seeing the whole fight maybe Lucci used many times Roukougan or maybe Zoro didn't gave him the opening for that.

What we know is that Lucci is in his strongest form the same Luffy needed G5 to fight with and Zoro is holding his ground with just 2 swords not even Asura or KoH mode.

Exactly what I'm talking about. You're also agenda driven
No I'm not. Zoro is not trying ever since the fight started. He even pulled back a sword. This is maximum disrespect to Lucci. Zoro is totally in control of the fight and he just declared he will end it now.

or Stephen was right with his translation and Sanji is both wings
I won't talk of duos but...

In Strong World, the movie that Oda did write: Billy the DUCK (Sanji's first animal) was called a FAILURE of the animal EXPERIMENTS by Shiki who resembles Judge. When he met Nami, he became her PROTECTOR, and stood by her and then later in the fight against Shiki he became Luffy's WINGS.

Now who does that remind you of?

I mean if Jimbei was able to stop akainu from killing Luffy as Sanji's superior then i would expect no less from Sanji as number 4. Now Zoro needs to step up or Jimbei will move up the ranks if he rescues Zoro.