Future Events Monster Trio Will Fight The Equivalent of Loki's Children in Elbaf

This may have been thought up before and I haven't looked that far into elbaf theories but I thought it could be possible that instead of fighting the main antagonist Loki, the monster trio fight his illegitimate children, Jormungundyr, Hel, and Fenrir. While they don't actually have to be Loki's kids in the story, maybe his guards or 'calamities' instead, I think it'd benefit the story some for them to exist in the OP world. They'd be Loki's source of real strength, similar perhaps to how Kaido is Orochi's in Wano, this way Usopp can still beat Loki while keeping the most popular strawhats relevant.

The matchups:

Jormungundyr vs Sanji:

From what I know of Norse mythology, Jormungundyr (or Jormungandr) was an incredibly long serpent that went around the entirety of Midgard. It grew to its huge size in the ocean, which could lead to some exposition regarding the All Blue, or at least have the two discuss it as they fight to keep the dream relevant to Sanji. Given the Giants' long lifespans, the serpent could even have personal knowledge on the All Blue's existence, or on how it could be created. Jormungundyr could be a giant who ate some sort of serpent fruit or just be a serpent native to Elbaf, I'd like to see it regardless as it has potential to be a fight in the sea and/or sky, displaying Sanji's mobility.

Hel vs Zoro:

Another of Loki's children, Hel was made ruler of the dead and perfect counterpart to our new 'King of Hell' Zoro, who may be tangling with Death itself as we speak. This is a great matchup for Zoro in my opinion as she is a King in her own right, ruling over all of those who died but weren't accepted to Valhalla. Zoro can finally get a real clash with another conqueror as Luffy did with Doffy and Katakuri, etc. And although Oda typically doesn't have men fight women in brutal fashion, Zoro is less affected by this rule compared to the other two of the M3, in addition to this she is typically illustrated as unappealing so Oda may have less issue with her being fought as an equal.

Fenrir vs Luffy:

From what I've read, Fenrir is a great case for Luffy's matchup. Known for being very powerful (I believe stronger than any of the Gods or Giants), having rapid growth, and most importantly taking the arm of the god Tyr. Tyr I believe is who most compare to Shanks, and by that logic Luffy should represent Fenrir, the beast who took his arm in a mutual agreement. Not too sure how Oda would give this fight more obvious depth like the other two could have, but the building blocks for it are there!

This may have been thought up before and I haven't looked that far into elbaf theories but I thought it could be possible that instead of fighting the main antagonist Loki, the monster trio fight his illegitimate children, Jormungundyr, Hel, and Fenrir. While they don't actually have to be Loki's kids in the story, maybe his guards or 'calamities' instead, I think it'd benefit the story some for them to exist in the OP world. They'd be Loki's source of real strength, similar perhaps to how Kaido is Orochi's in Wano, this way Usopp can still beat Loki while keeping the most popular strawhats relevant.

The matchups:

Jormungundyr vs Sanji:

From what I know of Norse mythology, Jormungundyr (or Jormungandr) was an incredibly long serpent that went around the entirety of Midgard. It grew to its huge size in the ocean, which could lead to some exposition regarding the All Blue, or at least have the two discuss it as they fight to keep the dream relevant to Sanji. Given the Giants' long lifespans, the serpent could even have personal knowledge on the All Blue's existence, or on how it could be created. Jormungundyr could be a giant who ate some sort of serpent fruit or just be a serpent native to Elbaf, I'd like to see it regardless as it has potential to be a fight in the sea and/or sky, displaying Sanji's mobility.

Hel vs Zoro:

Another of Loki's children, Hel was made ruler of the dead and perfect counterpart to our new 'King of Hell' Zoro, who may be tangling with Death itself as we speak. This is a great matchup for Zoro in my opinion as she is a King in her own right, ruling over all of those who died but weren't accepted to Valhalla. Zoro can finally get a real clash with another conqueror as Luffy did with Doffy and Katakuri, etc. And although Oda typically doesn't have men fight women in brutal fashion, Zoro is less affected by this rule compared to the other two of the M3, in addition to this she is typically illustrated as unappealing so Oda may have less issue with her being fought as an equal.

Fenrir vs Luffy:

From what I've read, Fenrir is a great case for Luffy's matchup. Known for being very powerful (I believe stronger than any of the Gods or Giants), having rapid growth, and most importantly taking the arm of the god Tyr. Tyr I believe is who most compare to Shanks, and by that logic Luffy should represent Fenrir, the beast who took his arm in a mutual agreement. Not too sure how Oda would give this fight more obvious depth like the other two could have, but the building blocks for it are there!
Everything is about the monster trio to you guys, Usopp defeating the equivalent of Orochi doesn't do anything for his character

Jormungundyr = Momonosuke (The Awakened Large Serpent)
Hel = Hiyori (The Queen who returned from the World of The Dead)
Fenrir = Yamato (The Imprisoned Wolf tied to a Rock)

Baldur = Kaidou (The Unkillable God)
Loki = Oden (The God who discovered how to kill Baldur & Father of those Three above)
Frigga = Big Mom (The God Mother who gave Baldur his Power)
Odin = Whitebeard (The God Father & Loki's Brother)
Vali = Weevil (The Son of Odin who reached Adulthood in a Single Day)
Hod = Zoro (The God who inherited Loki's Weapon to kill Baldur)

Signs of Ragnarok:

The Long Winter = Raid in Nutshell
Jotun Born Sign = Ice Oni Virus
The Ship of Nagalfar = Flying Onigashima
Dragons Havoc = Some of Flying Six
Hel's Wolf Creating Total Darkness = Whatever Denjiro is about to do

Onigashima Arc = Ragnarok Is Coming !!!
Kaidou's Death gonna Start Final Saga

Last edited:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑

The matchups:

Jormungundyr vs Sanji:

Hel vs Zoro:

Fenrir vs Luffy:

I really like this theory, definitely excited to see how Elbaf plays out

I am sure elbaf is not a fighting arc and if it is a fighting arc no way luffy is fighting a nonamed giant, because if they had a giant as strong as luffy, zoro then they would be as strong as a yonkos crew

I am sure elbaf is not a fighting arc and if it is a fighting arc no way luffy is fighting a nonamed giant, because if they had a giant as strong as luffy, zoro then they would be as strong as a yonkos crew
Aint they said the giants are the strongest:choppawhat: that s why meme wanted them idm

why not? lul
we dont know shit about them
the scabbards werent a yonko crew and they are strong af
oden also was an anomaly to
it would be weird if oda has someone stronger than kaido outside the wg and pirates. It has also not been confirmed that they would be bad guys