Break Week Monsters anime adaptation

I actually liked it, the fighting part against Shirano was well done + plus from the dragon entrance till he cuts him. Interested to know more about ryuma, the whole defending Wano against Pirates and WG celestial dragons, one-eyed thing how it happened, forging of black blade.

Watched it in spanish dub have to found the japanese one but it's actually pretty good my only problem with it is that it should have been longer
the end is so emotional ryuma was known as King the best swordsman of the world, but I love the fact he didn't knew it and the final scene between zoro and ryuma just 😒
it's the same ryuma from the manga and it seems he Slayed more dragons overall 8/10

Watched it in spanish dub have to found the japanese one but it's actually pretty good my only problem with it is that it should have been longer
the end is so emotional ryuma was known as King the best swordsman of the world, but I love the fact he didn't knew it and the final scene between zoro and ryuma just 😒
it's the same ryuma from the manga and it seems he Slayed more dragons overall 8/10
honestly i didn't even pay to much attention that it was still that western setting and not the wano under the water... Now i wonder if the one over wano was the user of kaidos fruit back in the day.