General & Others Mont Blanc Usopp/Noland & Monkey D Kalgara/Luffy

Most of us the about Usopp's lies coming true, one lie that has yet to come true is being a descendant of Noland.

I know this used to be a common theory but now I'm putting Luffy into the mix.

In Dressrosa statues were made for God Usopp, Noland, Lucy (Luffy), and Kyros.

I believe if Usopp is Noland then Luffy would have to be the equivalent of Kalgara
(Kyros is probably a foreshadowing of Joyboy while Sugar is the equivalent of Imu)

With that being Kalgara is probably a D. Possibly a Monkey D. Garp and Dragon both seem to have a love for Skypeia as if they've both lived there at some point, maybe they were born there. Garp's dog hat, and Dragon's red tats.

"but Kalgara has red hair" There were multiple people in Kalgara's tribe with different hair colors such as black.

While I do like how Trafalgar Kalgara has a nice ring to it, Monkey D makes a lot more sense.

Luffy and Usopp were destined to be in the same crew together as they are the descendants warrior heroes who were of best friends.

Noland & Kalgara die fighting who would go on to become the world government

Joyboy was probably Jaguar instead of Monkey. Monkey D Kalgara & Jaguar D Binks

Joyboy was likely an Oars or Giant and Luffy is neither, so Luffy being a descendant of Kalgara makes sense.

C

CensoredbyWG

Descendant of kalgara and reincarnation of joyboy?? Give luffy some lunarian DNA and immortality aswell.

Hopefully he lies soon about dying himself so that it comes true. We would get rid of the worst strawhat, which is a W for everyone if you ask me