Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they better find jake next episode

the last 20 minutes were bizarre fr, i think the hippo is the god that helped marc find the tomb that led to the stars thing

also steven fr kissed layla 💀💀💀💀, i mean sure they were divorced but damn

I

Indigo

they better find jake next episode

the last 20 minutes were bizarre fr, i think the hippo is the god that helped marc find the tomb that led to the stars thing

also steven fr kissed layla 💀💀💀💀, i mean sure they were divorced but damn
nah, that was another god

that was Hathor

this is Taweret

This new episode was really good. I didn't particularly like the previous episode, but I'm really invested in Marc and Steven now.
I don't know if this counts as a spoiler, but some people got to see episode 5 and it is said to be the single greatest episode from any Marvel series ever (including daredevil). So I'm hyped.

I

Indigo

This new episode was really good. I didn't particularly like the previous episode, but I'm really invested in Marc and Steven now.
I don't know if this counts as a spoiler, but some people got to see episode 5 and it is said to be the single greatest episode from any Marvel series ever (including daredevil). So I'm hyped.
I believed you until you said Daredevil.

It's just impossible.

I

Indigo

Have people been enjoying Moon Knight? i haven't followed the public's perception of the series like i did with the other shows

i personally really enjoy it, but i can see how the more "normies" fans of Marvel wouldn't like it

tbh, i'm glad i haven't searched anything

i feel like i'm enjoying Moon Knight better compared to the other Marvel Series because of this decision
Post automatically merged:

Episode is up!
Post automatically merged:

Amazing and heartbreaking episode, reminded me a lot of WandaVision's penultimate episode

Marvel just gave a very solid representation of DID, even on the origins of the condition, great job

Last edited by a moderator: