Votes: 53 24.5%
  • Sanji

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 9.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 56 25.9%

• Total voters
Sorry Zoro but if I want to enjoy sword fighting style, I just read Vagabond or Shigurui

Chopper is also kinda boring since he's just a heavy hitter with no hax
Oda is not so good with sword fights. An irony is that he is a Japanese mangaka.

Post automatically merged:

Bleach ain't the best for swordsman fights. They are flashy and all but there is no soul. Gintama on other hand is very good.

How Usopp and Nami are at the top when they have the most entertaining and intelligent fights by far in this story is out of my understanding; I assume people are voting based solely on their recent fights, because otherwise...

To be fair, most Straw Hats have boring styles because they (Oda) doesn't make full use of their powers. Chopper had a great fighting style the first time he fought, then he became boring. Brook would be able to make much better usage of his music and soul powers, Sanji has been about kicking with fire for decades, Zoro more of the same (although I find him to be even less creative and aesthetic), Jinbe needs to evolve in this regard (water has a lot of potential). And I better not mention Robin.

Luffy is feeling absolutely uninspired as of now with all the haki crap, but his gears are always interesting so he stays entertaining enough.