• Brook

Votes: 21 9.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 56 25.9%

• Total voters

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I personally dislike Zoro's fighting style bcs he currently is - Spam abilities - i would love more pure swordsman ship like he did vs Kaku and Ryuma to some extent. Hell i would even take Breath of all things rather than all this Twister shit

Usopp and Nami had potential to be amazing but failed on that hard. Travesty what Oda did with them

Brook and Robin are interesting. Potential is there and we might get juicy stuff vs Black Maria

Franky is, idk. In a weird place.

Chopper is chopper

Luffy "punch first ask questions later" method is so overused you can pretty much guess what comes next

Jimbei i like. It is interesting and neat

Sanji is also cool, creative and just cool to see

oh Jinbe is cool, I just think his fighting style is boring and is better suited for fodderizing where it generates hype

For wrestling fans, think of a guy like Goldberg and Brock Lesnar
I also thought it was boring before his fight against WW but I saw things I didn't expect.
He's quite fast, he dodged, block, used Haki and fishman karate.
Not the most entertaining but I wouldn't rate it as the most boring among straw hats currently either.

Oda is not so good with sword fights. An irony is that he is a Japanese mangaka.
Brook is one of my favorites among the characters, but when it comes to his fighting style. It is sad. He was cool in TB, because of the novelty, and his techniques were seen in the performance of Ryuma. Further, this is just a banal appearance behind the back of an already defeated enemy.
It is even sadder that in Wano, in the land of swordsmen, we did not see a worthwhile sword fight. Although now the question is already more acute regarding the fights in principle. And then everything is offscreen.

S

stealthblack

The 5 guys that voted Sanji are either blind as a bat or they missclicked

he has the most unique fighting syle in fiction, unlike the most overrused style in fiction, swordman

even luffy style is not unique, plastic man, mr fantastic have been around for way long

Last edited by a moderator:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
I like Usopp's fighting style.
The problem is that Usopp barely fights anymore.
He didnt "fight" Sugar, and that was his "big moment" from post TS.
Nami became a one trick pony.
Chopper is a two trick pony.
Robin....I'm gonna wait for the Black Maria showdown.
Guess I'm gonna vote for Nami.

See Sanji fighting is so cool that Oda has to offscreen his fights or create excuses for him to not fight until he gets a proper 1vs1, otherwise he completely draws all the attention from Luffy and Zoro's fights to himself.

Sanji vs Vergo -> The gas enters the room, they end up needing to leave.

Sanji vs Daifuku -> Daifuku catches Sanji's back, Sanji appears in the next panels, Daifuku is missing (the anime adds Sanji blowing him away)

Sanji vs Yonji -> Raid Suit Yonji suddenly appears saying that Sanji screwed him up.

Sanji vs Page One -> Fight ends with Page One screaming in the background

Sanji vs X-Drake -> X-Drake hits Sanji, Sanji is going to attack but he hears Hiyori screaming for help and goes to help her (X-Drake vanishes somehow, the anime adds Sanji hitting X-Drake)

SOMETIMES ODA ONLY PUTS SANJI ONSCREEN TO TAKE L's :suresure: :suresure: :sanmoji::kaidowhat:

Last edited:
It's not like it matters. You don't really get to explicitly see creative usages of the sword in the mouth, the only thing we commonly have is the notion that it is there but that's it.
obviously there is limitation to how you swing your sword while in your mouth. like do you want zoro to keep rotating his head 360 degree to give you a tornado twist with his 3rd sword....

By the way, the most boring is Nami's imo, this may change now with Zeus. Some people think Zoro's is not cool but i think he has quite good variety of attacks with one sword, two swords and three swords, and Enma looks dope tho, i think the ranged slashes are the best looking ones compared to most of his melee attacks, but Sanji's fighting style still being da best.

Last edited: