Movies you don't like or hate.

Sorry about this. Multiverse concept...sigh, the CGI is awesome obviously but there is no multiverse lore at all. Dr. Strange just skimmed through multiverse without any depth on each or without each conceptual difference of which even have any relevance, let alone game-changers, in the story?

The pace is also really exhausting since Sam Raimi apparently wanna keep the tension always high, but he failed to escalate it consistently since he had exhausted the entire tension on Wanda's assault in Kamar-Taj. Battle of Strange vs Strange was meaningless with unclear stakes, unclear explanation in musical ability other than CGI, even more depressing is the utter failure to emphasize and make us feel the weight and urgency of Incursion itself....and the climax of a soap opera that can actually zip the movie even shorter than an hour...if only it wasn't being prolonged just for the sake of being long.

Last edited:
J

Joygirl1

All Resident Evil movies, I love the games too much for this bs they did in the movies (and that short-lived series).

Unfunny german movies with cringe humor and cringe dialogues :whitepress:(there are few exceptions but most are just bad)

Twilight because vampires are not meant to sparkle in the sunlight

"The Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford". This film was an absolute slog to get through... that being said its beautifully shot and the performances are great.
Can agree with that. Deakins did a great job as usual, maybe even his best job. But I can't say Andrew Dominik's craft is exciting. Although, I'm gonna watch his next film "Blonde"--- for science :cheers:

Twilight- Some of my friends were obsessed with this ridiculous crap. One of them even threw a party when the last one came out. I don't hang out with them anymore.

Hunger Games- Just no. Main reason I didn't like it was I hated the protagonist. Heck. I hated everyone so couldn't care about the story.

Avenger's End Game- Ruined the whole damned franchise as far as I'm concerned.

X-Men movies- All of them were cheap looking and badly done. I'll admit Hugh Jackman was good as Wolverine, but everyone else was pure trash.

Externals- Watched it on Disney+ just to see if it was as bad as everyone said. It was even worse than expected.

The Hobbit- It was just a cash grab and an insult to LOTR's legacy.

Harry Potter- I like the books (or at least until the final one and the newer ones) But my complaint is the child actors sucked!!! Yeah, I said it! Daniel Radcliff and Emma Watson are terrible actors who have gotten a lot of undeserved fame due to the popularity of HP, but they sucked so bad imo it brought the movies way down.

Wonder Woman 1984- Just why? The first one was alright and then they follow it up with this trash.

Star Wars- The original 3 are okay, but all the Prequels and Sequels are pure garbage.

Sorry about this. Multiverse concept...sigh, the CGI is awesome obviously but there is no multiverse lore at all. Dr. Strange just skimmed through multiverse without any depth on each or without each conceptual difference of which even have any relevance, let alone game-changers, in the story?

The pace is also really exhausting since Sam Raimi apparently wanna keep the tension always high, but he failed to escalate it consistently since he had exhausted the entire tension on Wanda's assault in Kamar-Taj. Battle of Strange vs Strange was meaningless with unclear stakes, unclear explanation in musical ability other than CGI, even more depressing is the utter failure to emphasize and make us feel the weight and urgency of Incursion itself....and the climax of a soap opera that can actually zip the movie even shorter than an hour...if only it wasn't being prolonged just for the sake of being long.
Have you seen Loki season 1?

It sets up Multiverse as a concept, and gives the main lore behind.

Not sure about him, but to me it had some decent character moments but otherwise bit eh.

I don't like the plot-hole about 2012 Thanos. Have you seen Loki? It made End Game make no sense Sacred Timeline-wise.

Think they could've been more clear about Cap's time-travel at the end. Majority are probably confused.

Captain Marvel was absolutely unnecessary. Someone who had no development into Infinity Saga shoehorned at 11th hour to be this arrogant persona who takes most of strength related spotlight away from the powerhouses for whom this End Game was; Thor and Wanda, or even Strange.

I won't lie but the phase 4 of marvel is disappointing.
I don't really watch movies and used to read dc and marvel comics. So I'm bounded by dc and marvel movies.
Post automatically merged:

briefly said - No tony stark.
Bro ran all three phases by his name lol.

Captain Marvel was absolutely unnecessary. Someone who had no development into Infinity Saga shoehorned at 11th hour to be this arrogant persona who takes most of strength related spotlight away from the powerhouses for whom this End Game was; Thor and Wanda, or even Strange.
I didn't even understood her relevancy in plot she was shown like someone who would fix the snap but in reality a mouse did it , ant man gave the idea , iron built the thing.

All she did come in the endgame lol. I never understood her plot wise.

I won't lie but the phase 4 of marvel is disappointing.
I don't really watch movies and used to read dc and marvel comics. So I'm bounded by dc and marvel movies.

briefly said - No tony stark.
Bro ran all three phases by his name lol.

I didn't even understood her relevancy in plot she was shown like someone who would fix the snap but in reality a mouse did it , ant man gave the idea , iron built the thing.

All she did come in the endgame lol. I never understood her plot wise.
That's my issue with her. She was introduced for no reason other than to have shallow spotlight stealing. And that in itself is either forgettable or annoying, because viewers give very little fucks about some arrogant super savior introduced literally just before End Game over characters who are developed into it with a lot of story.

Imagine Wanda bringing down Sanctuary II. It'd be glorious and a memorable event, specially since she was shafted the entire movie other than one scene.

Or Thor having the showdown with Thanos at the end where he needed power stone to get upper hand.

The End Game was for these guys... idk what's the reasoning behind not having them hold the biggest and most powerful highlights of war.

The only relevant thing Captain Marvel did which others couldn't was bring Tony back. And even that could've been done by Stormbreaker's bifrost if he stayed in Titan...