Fanclub Mr.GO Fanclub !

G

Gorosei Informer

:mrgo:

I saw some funny jokes about the SBS revealing he might be alive at least now lol. People were saying thats his ultimate Tekkai pose and he tanked Kaidos attack lmao. The hat protected him maybe? Worlds Strongest Tekkai? I'm so glad he has a name now and its such cool, mysterious name too, just like the man himself!

Some interesting food for thought too:

Guernica is a large 1937 oil painting by Spanish artist Pablo Picasso. It is one of his best-known works, regarded by many art critics as the most moving and powerful anti-war painting in history. It is exhibited in the Museo Reina Sofía in Madrid.

Maybe Lance and Unnamed know about this too naturally?^

Isnt it funny hes called Goernica and we called him Mr Go too?!

:beanmean::crazwhat::snoopy::arnoling::usosmug::kawak::hohoho::denzimote:

Honestly too, as great as his "death scene" was and how he went out like a quietly spoken/reserved/stoic badass, showing some kind of nobility/honour in death too, I was angry he was killed off along with Maha was it? I was extremely hyped by CP0, especially with how fond I am of CP9 too, so I expected a LOT from them, especially as the strongest Cipher Pol/intelligence agency and working directly for the WG, Celestial Dragons, Gorosei, Imu etc.

I just found out there's at least 3 unnamed and thus 3 unknown agents too?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/CP0

I'm actually glad Goernica might be alive after all. He was the one to send the photos of Gear 5 Luffy too? What a legend indeed...

We don't even know their faces aside from Stussy and the returning CP9 members, they don't seem to have DFs and barely shown any Rokushiki, never mind Rokugan and potentially secret new upgrades/moves or something beyond Rokushiki somehow idk lol.

I actually wanted them all to have Mythical Zoans, someone suggested as a theory they should have Myth Zoans based on Western Mythologies, especially Greek ones and thus we could have had Hydra for one of them, Nemean Lion for another (although I hope Pizarro gets that at least) and maybe Medusa for Stussy as "Queen of the Pleasure District", but too similar to Boa and her sisters ofc?

But yeah this is a Mr Go FC specifically ofc, I guess we can rename it to include his real name now too? I really hope he is still alive somehow personally and I would love to see more of him, he fascinates me. His face kinda reminded me of Shanks funnily enough and people did even try to claim he is Shanks somehow lmao (kinda guilty on that myself too but I wasn't fully serious about it, more just shitposting).

Last edited by a moderator: