Questions & Mysteries MR Kid : << How are we supposed to beat them?! >>

its not hate its literal fact.
while others were fighting
he was getting bagged by black maria
but let me not get into it with them today.

the best scenario for their fanbase is literally taking on zoro's sloppy seconds.
if zoro was available
they know this king fight with sanji wont even be a conversation here.
i started to not care about sanji slander after the roof top battle started lmao while what you say is true and we hope he can do better in the end his reputation can influence the SH crew reputation i hate it when i found out that someone like wire and that fodder beside him called him pathetic tbh

Oda :
When someone talks i draw him opening his mouth

Luffy stan :
It's Zoro

Panel :

Zoro closing his mouth and Kid opening it
:doffytroll:

"D: Oda sensei! I frequently read manga, and in scenes where the characters talk, there are mangas where the characters talk with their mouths closed and others w/ characters talking with their mouths open. If it were me, I'd make them open to make it seem more realistic, but when Oda-sensei draws ONE PIECE, do you worry over this stuff? P.N. Manapii

O: Ho- hum. You surprised me. You really like manga, don't you? Indeed. There are people who make their characters talk with their mouths shut. I can't do that. It makes me sick drawing like that. We just automatically think it's weird when the mouth isn't open when talking. I think it just depends on people's opinions. The artists that make the characters talk with their mouths closed probably want their characters to look cool and posy no matter what, in my opinion. Probably. "As long as we get it, I don't care if it's sloppy", "If it's incomprehensible, then there's no point in drawing it"; These are the thoughts the mangakas put towards their "art". All artists have their own styles." Spoiler
But his mouth isn't completely shut.....

Someone huffing or having a cloud bubble indicates conversation. The fact that Zoro is huffing and have a small cloud in his mouth even proves that Zoro was the one saying it. Like I don't see what's so hard about this.
why Luffy doesn't have a little cloud then while he is huffing and having a conversation with drake ? :shocking:
why didn't Drake huff and puff while he has a conversation with Luffy ?:neesama: