• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Gear Fourth
    • Tiger Man
    • Dragon Man
    • Bound Man with Better Haki Handling
No powerup...just use his all combat experience and improve G4...G4+CoC is generally extremely powerful but Oda is known for retconning Luffy power...and there is that shit haki drawback that no one in the one piece verse has such drawback....he regressed G2/G3 and his base form a lot...Luffy vs Kaido has a potential to become another Luffy vs Lucci....Oda just not regress Luffy powers...he already made FS almost non existent in wano.....just let Luffy unleash fully whatever he has right now....no need for any new powerup....

No powerup...just use his all combat experience and improve G4...G4+CoC is generally extremely powerful but Oda is known for retconning Luffy power...and there is that shit haki drawback that no one in the one piece verse has such drawback....he regressed G2/G3 and his base form a lot...Luffy vs Kaido has a potential to become another Luffy vs Lucci....Oda just not regress Luffy powers...he already made FS almost non existent in wano.....just let Luffy unleash fully whatever he has right now....no need for any new powerup....
Yup these things bother me also
Not as much as Luffy fights tho

Yup these things bother me also
Not as much as Luffy fights tho
Luffy fights are fine.....the main is G4 time limit...that is why we feel like his fights are not up to the mark...I hate the moment he runs out of G4.....Oda/Luffy has to come up with alternative...it is about time...I am really surprised that Luffy hasn't gotten rid of G4 side effects even now....:kriwhat::kriwhat:

Luffy fights are fine.....the main is G4 time limit...that is why we feel like his fights are not up to the mark...I hate the moment he runs out of G4.....Oda/Luffy has to come up with alternative...it is about time...I am really surprised that Luffy hasn't gotten rid of G4 side effects even now....:kriwhat::kriwhat:
I miss pre timeskip fights where Luffy beeeats the shit out of opponents.

He let Caesar go out soft. He needed the town for Doffy. Nami for Cracker. Katakuri for Katakuri. :seriously:
I need a true one v one.

No matter what anyone says, Rayleigh is the worst teacher. He told Luffy that he was ready for new world when he could compete with powerful people only for 20 minutes. Both Rayleigh and Luffy know about backlash and did nothing about it even now. Oda writing became shit regarding Luffy fights since timeskip. Dude had three rounds to defeat fucking Caesar. That is same as Luffy against Crocodile. Now I expected Luffy vs Lucci kind of fight against Kaidou but it is turning out as Luffy vs Crocodile or not even that.

He needed the town for Doffy. Nami for Cracker. Katakuri for Katakuri.
everything happened because of G4 time limit....you see it all came to that....and Luffy KKG could have one shot Cracker but Oda didn't use that against Cracker...it is just to show tankman.....Katakuri just balanced the fight....besides him stabbing himself won't have much impact than stabbing Luffy because knowingly inflicting pain won't cause much damage physically and mentally...
Post automatically merged:

Yea I’ll send it when I get a chance. Lemme correct myself. Oda’s team said it. Something about cheating in that fight
nah...didn't......I bet you are talking about magazine right?.....that has nothing to do with Oda team...Oda team is Oda himself and his editors.....that is just some shitty magazine which has nothing to do with canon material.....that analysis is just similar to our shit analysis we daily do.....I mean manga is the main canon source in which Luffy himself said he won/Brulee said he won/Katakuri said that Luffy won/and finally Morgans......why do we need to look for other sources....

My version of Future Luffy power-up

1. G5: CoC fusion with rubber (homage to Dragon Ball)

Effect:

- CoC kamehameha
- CoC thousand Ursus Shocks
- Luffy's ultimate CoC attack to defeat Kaidou: Luffy's unique CoC version of Broly's Omega Blaster

2. DF Awakening

Effect

- making the air rubbery (free self-bouncing and self-ricocheting effect in the air / unlimited geppou, enemies' attacks being reflected at will by the air bouncing before touching him)

- making his own physical / kinetic energy rubbery (change his haki pool and concentrate it into the type of haki he want while sacrificing the others momentarily, concentrate the attack in one smallest extremely destructive point or disperse it into AoE attack, absorbing the physical force of enemies' attacks into his own and use it as his own)

3. Will of D / Voice of All Things

Break the limit of all his ability, making his attacks being potentially able to surpass the limit of physics

---

Luffy's creativity in unifying all three of these will make him able to do things on par with Marvel/DC things like far surpassing the speed of light like Barry Allen's Flash and Superman's Infinite Mass Punch, but my imagination is getting too wild lol