• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
Imagine training from childhood in wild life full of beasts since your grandpa threw you everytime, forcing you to adapt to every ambush, every combat pattern of various feral beast. Only to get a fruit that equip you with rubber body. An inefficient and sloppy fruit in combat. Imagine honing such an ability again and again in a battle against nature, until your mastery breaks the limits of what rubber can ever do in combat, creating four gears of harmonization with your own anatomical systems to produce maximum combat effect. That brings you to be worthy in an actual serious match, against The World's Strongest creature that uses a dragon fruit. Imagine evenly matching a dragon with rubber, literally no one else will ever dream of accomplishing that!

Imagine breaking through so far, so that your skills are able to finally awaken the actual potential of that fruit which never awakened in hundreds of years. Finally, THE ONLY fruit which is WORTHY of YOUR ever-expanding creative approach in combat. No wonder God Nika is moved by your will and finally decide to awaken after such a long slumber, since no one else but YOU, can even dream of being WORTHY of a godly Devil Fruit that sets YOUR OWN IMAGINATION AS THE LIMITS, AND GIVE YOU FREEDOM IN COMBAT.

Cheers for the two kindred spirits that finally find each other in the borders of life and death, Hito Hito no Mi Model: Nika and Monkey D. Luffy. Only you guys are worthy of being each other's lifetime partner. Cheers to the best rewards of every second of struggle, limitless imagination, and unending perseverence.

LET US CROWN THE SUPREME GOD OF LIBERATION !!!!!!!

AL sama

Red Haired
The opening post was made by someone else. I took over the ownership because the original owner deleted his account. It was @Hades, irrc.

Yeah, some people changed their UNs and I do not know their current UNs, so I'll look them up and replace them when I have time.
the current opening that you're seeing is done by @Noctis

he did everything and then gave me the BB code to update the opening post

I know I am late to the party, but I love Gear 5 Luffy! This may be a potentially unpopular opinion, but I don’t like the design of Gear 4. Gear 5, however, reminds me of an old Walt Disney cartoon. I am 100% here for Luffytoons!

When I first started One Piece, the concept of Devil Fruits was refreshing because each user had a different ability. It was awesome to see the creativity that Oda brought to the fights. I understand why Oda created Haki, but it also felt way more generic shonen battle system at times. I am excited to see how Oda continues to develop Gear 5!